Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: One Reason Why Recent Adjustments to Cooling Measures are Bad Signs for SG Buyers

Yes, I was in your shoes not so long ago.

Luckily have always been reflecting about my parents' choices since young, and matching their outcomes against others.

Till today, I am still keeping track of my decision-making processes and emotions so that I can learn from them, pass it on, and pass the lessons to my children in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by blah5 View Post
    no pressure if you're not profiting, merely sharing!

even if the outcome is not what's predicted, the premises and views shared during the discussion can be valuable.

yes, the options are wide-open especially because incomes and financial situations can change in a few years. with that, "the best" objective/strategy of buying for yield, short term or long term capital appreciation can change too.

then there's the changing external paradigm, which is challenge even for the experienced...which is where a good discussion really helps.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    HDB is 100% for Singaporeans and PRs and those in future are willing to be called Singaporeans.

Land is also 100% for Singaporeans / PRs?

Private strata is supposed to be maybe about 50-75% for Singaporeans / PRs and the remaining % are for foreigners. Same principle for most other countries, no reason to expect or arrange otherwise.

Those who think the prices will drop to allow all Singaporeans who want to buy to get what they want will have a lot of disappointments in the roads ahead...

Transactions will spike in 2017 - hope fellow Singaporeans can still get what they are looking for.
    we shall see if transactions will spike in 2017!

Property stocks up is a forward indicator that property price is on it's way up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Yes, I was in your shoes not so long ago.

Luckily have always been reflecting about my parents' choices since young, and matching their outcomes against others.

Till today, I am still keeping track of my decision-making processes and emotions so that I can learn from them, pass it on, and pass the lessons to my children in the future.
    Lol. It's only after I've worked for a while and started my own family that I did the same - thought about parental choices, and wonder about the what ifs.

Volume already turning up. Clement Canopy, Grandeur park trend should be confirmed by park place resi. Add to these the earlier signs - forest woods, north park and high park.

And then there are developers who have to sell, due to absd rebate and qc deadlines. Some high end condos also coming to market.

Think kelonguni is right.

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    Property stocks up is a forward indicator that property price is on it's way up.
    Even transaction volume increase is positive for property stocks. Not necessarily price increase, even though I strongly believe a turn is just around the corner.

Several other articles emerged recently regarding foreign buyers.

It is a speculation not a fact. Even foreigners coming in is also a speculation. Await official stats.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011