Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: One Reason Why Recent Adjustments to Cooling Measures are Bad Signs for SG Buyers

The TDSR revisions not only exempted all owners from TDSR at refinancing, they also allowed all owners to engage in mortgage equity loans if required.

This one more interesting, how many are there in this "mortgage equity loans".

I am one of them in 2011 before ABSD. bought my first private in 2006.

So the owner of the property before 2006 will be in this game.

Wonder how many of such player.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    The TDSR revisions not only exempted all owners from TDSR at refinancing, they also allowed all owners to engage in mortgage equity loans if required.

This one more interesting, how many are there in this "mortgage equity loans".

I am one of them in 2011 before ABSD. bought my first private in 2006.

So the owner of the property before 2006 will be in this game.

Wonder how many of such player.
    haha, u were just complaining last year that u fail TDSR left right centre. now u r back in this game as a potential buyer.

i think there are many old rich in this category. darn it, they withdrew all their SELL CCR adverts after the ruling!

even for those conservative purchasers (of 2006 and before) who are now retired, they suddenly find themselves in a position to purchase should opportunities arise. Doesn't mean they will rush in but it is a supporting force should prices weaken further.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    haha, u were just complaining last year that u fail TDSR left right centre. now u r back in this game as a potential buyer.

i think there are many old rich in this category. darn it, they withdrew all their SELL CCR adverts after the ruling!

even for those conservative purchasers (of 2006 and before) who are now retired, they suddenly find themselves in a position to purchase should opportunities arise. Doesn't mean they will rush in but it is a supporting force should prices weaken further.
    Agree, they will not rush in but how many 10 years do they have.

Visit the nursing Home and Mandai will change ones look at life.

https://www.facebook.com/DePeLabirin...4/?pnref=story

Where are you now decide what you do next.
    Last edited by Arcachon; 18th March 2017 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Agree, they will not rush in but how many 10 years do they have.

Visit the nursing Home and Mandai will change ones look at life.

https://www.facebook.com/DePeLabirin...4/?pnref=story

Where are you now decide what you do next.
    HDB is 100% for Singaporeans and PRs and those in future are willing to be called Singaporeans.

Land is also 100% for Singaporeans / PRs?

Private strata is supposed to be maybe about 50-75% for Singaporeans / PRs and the remaining % are for foreigners. Same principle for most other countries, no reason to expect or arrange otherwise.

Those who think the prices will drop to allow all Singaporeans who want to buy to get what they want will have a lot of disappointments in the roads ahead...

Transactions will spike in 2017 - hope fellow Singaporeans can still get what they are looking for.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I still believe property price especially OCR will crash by 2020.......... Reversion to the mean over past about 12 years...........

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    HDB is 100% for Singaporeans and PRs and those in future are willing to be called Singaporeans.

Land is also 100% for Singaporeans / PRs?

Private strata is supposed to be maybe about 50-75% for Singaporeans / PRs and the remaining % are for foreigners. Same principle for most other countries, no reason to expect or arrange otherwise.

Those who think the prices will drop to allow all Singaporeans who want to buy to get what they want will have a lot of disappointments in the roads ahead...

Transactions will spike in 2017 - hope fellow Singaporeans can still get what they are looking for.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast