Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: One Reason Why Recent Adjustments to Cooling Measures are Bad Signs for SG Buyers

Ok, then you can show us your average for all the places to prove your point then, I eagerly await................

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    When we want to show a particular point, we use representative areas that are typical.

And there may be exceptions that do not follow but the general trend and average case follows our concerns or theory. That is the reason why we calculate mean and averages.

You should take Tuas, Woodlands, Clementi, Jurong East, Paya Lebar, Punggol and Sengkang to track.

杀鸡何须用牛刀?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

The new 50% no TDSR test neede is for equity loan and refinancing, so if one is to buy a new house, TDSR will still apply. I do not understand why the inconsistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail View Post
    The new 50% no TDSR test neede is for equity loan and refinancing, so if one is to buy a new house, TDSR will still apply. I do not understand why the inconsistency.
    One who already created the Money the other have not create.

2008 the Whole World have been creating lot of money, now still creating.

Singapore already follow the US, they create Money we create control measure to absorb the money.

Then we create Money for infrastructure, education, medical etc.

Many people forget that TDSR was the straw that broke the camel's back in 2013. Nobody has any real clue why then. Now, with the revisions to the TDSR principles, most still see the impact as marginal. Most of these are thankfully invisible to most.

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail View Post
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast