Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Jadescape

  1. #1

    Default Jadescape

    Does anyone have any news regarding the upcoming Shunfu condo by Qingjian? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    En bloc approved recently I read somewhere.

    Will take time to demolish.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tick View Post
    Does anyone have any news regarding the upcoming Shunfu condo by Qingjian? Thanks.
    I wouldn't be cheap. Location is good.

    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sea...archid=1168564

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    I wouldn't be cheap. Location is good.

    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sea...archid=1168564
    Thanks for your note. but somehow i couldnt access to the link.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tick View Post
    Thanks for your note. but somehow i couldnt access to the link.
    You can try search " Shunfu" at the Advanced Search at the top right-hand corner.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Pending Court of Appeal decision. If approved demolishing will begin earliest by end of this year.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    http://www.straitstimes.com/business...ollective-sale

    I thought cleared already. Any appeal heard?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    http://www.straitstimes.com/business...ollective-sale

    I thought cleared already. Any appeal heard?
    2 objectors appealed against the high court decision. Hearing on Wednesday.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peppertail View Post
    2 objectors appealed against the high court decision. Hearing on Wednesday.
    Oh thanks! The case is important in setting precedence.

    Anyway nowadays SSD period reduced so hopefully future en bloc not so encumbered.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Oh thanks! The case is important in setting precedence.
    I read through the written decision by the high court and didn't see any new matters raised. Which objection you think needs precedence?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions