Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Singapore property prices to double by 2030: Morgan Stanley

Default Singapore property prices to double by 2030: Morgan Stanley

Singapore property prices to double by 2030: Morgan Stanley

Morgan Stanley expects property prices to increase by 5 to 6 per cent per annum.

The protracted downtrend in Singapore's property market is poised to end next year, with home prices set to double by 2030, Morgan Stanley said in a Wednesday note.

"Property market bears expect slower population growth, an ageing population, and a structural growth slowdown to weigh on the long-term property market outlook," the note said. "We disagree and believe home prices will double by 2030."

That implies a 5 to 6 per cent increase per annum and would mark a reversal from a long downtrend in home prices.

In the first quarter, overall private home prices fell 0.5 per cent on-quarter, the 14th straight quarter of declines. This time around, however, the bulk of the decline was in relatively small landed property segment, while non-landed prices were steady.

The city-state's housing prices surged more than 60 per cent from 2009 through 2013, propelled by rock-bottom global interest rates and quantitative easing in developed economies, even as the government enacted a series of cooling measures from 2011 to prevent a bubble from forming.

But in early March, the government scaled back some of the curbs, including lowering the seller's stamp duty and shortening the minimum holding period to avoid it.

Morgan Stanley said that was a signal the property market was closer to the bottom, which should improve buyer sentiment.

There were signs buyer sentiment has already picked up: One recent launch, Park Place Residences, sold its entire phase one, initially set at 40 per cent of the 429-unit total before being raised to 50 per cent, within a day.

The bank expected sales volume would surge this year, with the increases in transaction volumes to spur prices higher next year.

Supply was also set to decline, the bank noted. From 2014-16, private residential supply added around 20,000 units a year, twice the historical average since 1990, it noted. But in 2017-18, supply levels were set to fall 40 per cent each year, it said.

The property market in Singapore can be closely watched for economic and investment implications.

Morgan Stanley noted that around 91 per cent of Singapore's resident households own their homes, with residential property around 45 per cent of total household gross assets last year.

Additionally, Asian investors tend to have large allocations to property in their portfolios.

While property bears were pointing to an aging population, Morgan Stanley noted a rising household formation rate driven by singles, and a shift toward higher-skilled foreign workers.

It estimated that by 2030, one in five Singapore households would be occupied by just one person, up from one in eight in 2010.

Additionally, it expected "a combination of bequest motives, lease buyback schemes, and shifting manpower trends assuage property market selling pressures that come as the population ages."

It also expected that Singapore's medium-term economic growth potential of around 3 per cent over 2016-2030 meant it would outperform other developed economies and support income growth.

On Thursday, Singapore reported first-quarter gross domestic product (GDP) grew 2.5 per cent on-year, down from 2.9 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2016.

"The Singapore economy is likely to see a cyclical recovery from better-than-expected external demand," the note said. "Given that changes in economic conditions have a direct bearing on the property market, the improving macroeconomic outlook would be supportive of a property market recovery."

link

Quote Originally Posted by reporter2 View Post
    Singapore property prices to double by 2030: Morgan Stanley

Morgan Stanley expects property prices to increase by 5 to 6 per cent per annum.

The protracted downtrend in Singapore's property market is poised to end next year, with home prices set to double by 2030, Morgan Stanley said in a Wednesday note.

"Property market bears expect slower population growth, an ageing population, and a structural growth slowdown to weigh on the long-term property market outlook," the note said. "We disagree and believe home prices will double by 2030."

That implies a 5 to 6 per cent increase per annum and would mark a reversal from a long downtrend in home prices.

In the first quarter, overall private home prices fell 0.5 per cent on-quarter, the 14th straight quarter of declines. This time around, however, the bulk of the decline was in relatively small landed property segment, while non-landed prices were steady.

The city-state's housing prices surged more than 60 per cent from 2009 through 2013, propelled by rock-bottom global interest rates and quantitative easing in developed economies, even as the government enacted a series of cooling measures from 2011 to prevent a bubble from forming.

But in early March, the government scaled back some of the curbs, including lowering the seller's stamp duty and shortening the minimum holding period to avoid it.

Morgan Stanley said that was a signal the property market was closer to the bottom, which should improve buyer sentiment.

There were signs buyer sentiment has already picked up: One recent launch, Park Place Residences, sold its entire phase one, initially set at 40 per cent of the 429-unit total before being raised to 50 per cent, within a day.

The bank expected sales volume would surge this year, with the increases in transaction volumes to spur prices higher next year.

Supply was also set to decline, the bank noted. From 2014-16, private residential supply added around 20,000 units a year, twice the historical average since 1990, it noted. But in 2017-18, supply levels were set to fall 40 per cent each year, it said.

The property market in Singapore can be closely watched for economic and investment implications.

Morgan Stanley noted that around 91 per cent of Singapore's resident households own their homes, with residential property around 45 per cent of total household gross assets last year.

Additionally, Asian investors tend to have large allocations to property in their portfolios.

While property bears were pointing to an aging population, Morgan Stanley noted a rising household formation rate driven by singles, and a shift toward higher-skilled foreign workers.

It estimated that by 2030, one in five Singapore households would be occupied by just one person, up from one in eight in 2010.

Additionally, it expected "a combination of bequest motives, lease buyback schemes, and shifting manpower trends assuage property market selling pressures that come as the population ages."

It also expected that Singapore's medium-term economic growth potential of around 3 per cent over 2016-2030 meant it would outperform other developed economies and support income growth.

On Thursday, Singapore reported first-quarter gross domestic product (GDP) grew 2.5 per cent on-year, down from 2.9 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2016.

"The Singapore economy is likely to see a cyclical recovery from better-than-expected external demand," the note said. "Given that changes in economic conditions have a direct bearing on the property market, the improving macroeconomic outlook would be supportive of a property market recovery."

link
    This article is fairly speculative. It addresses the oversupply equation partially by stating singles would drive some demand but this is not enough to double prices by 2030. 1 in 4 will be over 65 is amounting to 900k.

https://www.nptd.gov.sg/PORTALS/0/HO...-scenarios.pdf

The only way we can have such inflated prices by 2030 is simply adding migrants to Singapore which is not mentioned by MS. The oversupply we are facing will take years to absorb. Another point which singles alone cannot address. Moreover, these singles will likely shuttle between their aged parents and their own homes which they might lease out a room or 2 for their own income. This, minimizing the impact of demand from foreigners or migrants.

I also see home ownership to decline slightly over time as not all Millenials who are experiential driven wanting to be saddled with huge SG housing debts in about 10 years.

As much as I want my properties to enjoy such 'gains', the scenario of price doubling is very unlikely. What a potshot from a well known financial brand to spur growth in such downtrend.

2 cents,
    PropVestor

Would "Morgan Stanley expects property prices to increase by 5 to 6 percent per annum" be more accurate or PropVestor "As much as I want my properties to enjoy such 'gains', the scenario of price doubling is very unlikely. What a potshot from a well known financial brand to spur growth in such downtrend. " more accurate.

Your guess is as good as mine.

I will place my bet on MS given MS have access to lot more data than PropVestor.

Let get the Data to speak.

Another former HUDC estate Eunosville put up for en bloc sale

Owners of 330-unit Eunosville have put their former HUDC estate up for collective sale - the second such sale this week.

http://www.straitstimes.com/business...or-enbloc-sale

Former HUDC estate Rio Casa up for en bloc sale

As there are 286 apartment and maisonette units, each owner would receive about S$1.6 million per unit through the sale.

http://www.straitstimes.com/business...r-en-bloc-sale

Singapore, 20 MAY 2016 – Shunfu Ville, a 358-unit residential development in the popular Bishan/ Thomson area, has been successfully sold to a unit of Qingjian Realty (South Pacific) Group Pte Ltd, a conglomerate with a wide range of business operations such as contracting, investments, real estate development, capital management and logistics.

http://www.jll.com.sg/singapore/en-g...s#.WO-chfmGN0w

Sources say owners of the 175-unit Raintree Gardens in Potong Pasir Avenue 1 have got the minimum consent level required for the site to be launched for sale.

http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/artic...e-potong-pasir

List of HUDCs
    HUDC Location Status New Condo
    Amberville Marine Parade enblocked Silversea
    Braddell View Toa Payoh privatised 2017
    Chancery Court Novena privatized 2004
    Eunosville Geylang privatised 2011
    Farrer Court Bukit Timah enblocked D”Leedon
    Gillman Heights Bukit Merah enblocked Interlace
    Rio Casa Hougang privatised
    Florence Regency Hougang privatised
    Ivory Heights Jurong East privatised 1998
    Laguna Park Marine Parade privatised 2007
    Lakeview Bishan privatised 2003
    Minton Rise Hougang enblocked The Minton
    Pine Grove Bukit Timah privatised 1996
    Raintree Gardens Toa Payoh enblocked 2016
    Serangoon North Serangoon privatised
    Shunfu Ville Bishan enblocked 2016
    Tampines Court Tampines privatised 2002
    Waterfront View Bedok enblocked 2007 Waterfront Collection

http://www.tampinescourt.net/p/hudc-...ive-sales.html

Default Reduce HDB resale supply, Increase demand from HUDC.

Annual take-up of HDB’s Lease Buyback Scheme more than doubles

SINGAPORE: Five hundred and forty-one households have taken up Housing and Development Board’s Lease Buyback Scheme within a year of enhancements, with 233 households owners of four-room flats.

HDB noted that this annual take-up had more than doubled compared to previous years. Since the launch of the scheme in 2009, 471 households signed up in the first four years - averaging at about 117 annually. A further 494 took up the scheme following modifications in February 2013 over a period of about two years, an average of slightly less than 250 a year.

The Lease Buyback Scheme is catered to elderly home owners living in four-room flats or smaller. They can sell the tail end of their flat’s 99-year lease back to HDB, in exchange for a cash bonus.

On top of that, the proceeds from selling their flat’s lease will be used to top up their CPF Retirement Account. This provides them with monthly payouts, while they continue living in their flats.

Among the 541 households who took up the scheme is Mr Abdul Rahman Kemat. He and his wife have been living in their four-room flat in Jurong West for since 1985.

In January, the 68-year-old decided to sell about 34 years of the remaining lease of his flat to the Government under the Lease Buyback Scheme, giving him a payout of about S$1,000 each month. HDB then sold a new 35-year lease of Mr Abdul Rahman's flat to him at S$228,900 under the Lease Buyback Scheme.

Because the security officer expects to retire soon, he said the extra income is useful. And that the Lease Buyback Scheme was the best option for him, as he did not want to downgrade to a smaller flat or rent out his apartment.

"Because I love this place so much," he said. "The people here, I know well. My children are all grown up, they've got grown-up children. So I think it is not suitable for me to stay with my children. So I prefer to stay independently here with my wife."

The latest round of enhancements, which kicked in in April last year, saw four changes to the scheme to benefit more elderly citizens and make it more flexible:

The scheme was extended to 4-room flats, covering 75 per cent of elderly households, up from 35 per cent previously

The income ceiling was raised from S$3,000 to S$12,000

Households with two or more owners will only need to each top up their CPF Retirement Account to the basic age-adjusted retirement sum, instead of the full age-adjusted retirement sum. This gives them more cash in hand

Elderly households can choose how long they want their lease to be retained, from 15, 20, 25, 30 or a maximum of 35 years. But it must cover the youngest owner until he or she is 95 years old. Previously, flat-owners only had the option of keeping a 30-year lease
    'STILL A SMALL PORTION OF ELIGIBLE HOUSEHOLDS': ANALYST

Since then, around 5 per cent of the 541 households who signed up had income exceeding S$3,000. Nearly half, 261 households, chose to retain a lease length other than 30 years.

"Perhaps one of the reasons is that retirees in four-room flats may feel that the value of their flats is a bit larger," said Mr Nicholas Mak, executive director of SLP International Property Consultants. "So if they were to join this scheme, they would be able to unlock a larger part of cash that can help them in their retirement planning."

Mr Mak said while there was a significant increase in the take-up of the Lease Buyback Scheme, it is still a small proportion of the eligible households.

"When we look at over 500 households that have taken up this scheme, and we compare this islandwide, with all the HDB flats that's available out there, the number seems to be very small. I estimate less than 1 per cent of the eligible households have actually taken up this scheme," he said.

Mr Mak said that perhaps more awareness of the scheme was needed to encourage more households to take part. HDB added that it will continue outreach efforts to help elderly households better understand the monetisation options available to them.

HDB is providing financial counselling for applicants of the Lease Buyback Scheme. During these counselling sessions, the various monetisation options available are explained to those interested. They are also given an estimation of how much total payout and monthly income they can expect to receive.

- CNA/rw

Default Reduce BTO supply.

A few points to ponder :

1. After what minister Wong said about buying OLD HDB, i am expecting HDB resale to slow down.
    Young couples will buy brand new ones from HDB.

Or they buy private condos, new and old....which have a higher chance of enbloc than HDB.

2. MS did not say, but as mentioned by PropVestor :
    The only way we can have such inflated prices by 2030 is simply adding migrants to Singapore which is not mentioned by MS.

The plan to increase our population is still alive. After much complaints about the quality of our FTs, the gate was 'shut'.
    I am sure, it will be opened again, and sooner than we think.

3. Comparing Singapore with China and Hong Kong, our prices have fallen far behind theirs. What more, many of ours are Freehold, while theirs are
    mostly leasehold.

I am not surprise if MS is right this time....

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

MS may be right after all, but only for freehold properties!
    99-years Leasehold? Better sell before the property has reach 20 years old (regardless of HDB or private)!

Enbloc? May be somebody could provide some data on how many % of 99-years leasehold private estates are successful in enbloc (could be quite small, just like HDB SERS)..........

The problem with 99-years LH enbloc is that these people after getting the money for say 70-years or 60-years lease compensation for their properties could not even buy a similar newer 99-years LH property because they just need to pay extra to top up to 99-years lease! That is the ultimate problem with leasehold properties - They just depreciate in value!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    A few points to ponder :

1. After what minister Wong said about buying OLD HDB, i am expecting HDB resale to slow down.

Or they buy private condos, new and old....which have a higher chance of enbloc than HDB.

The only way we can have such inflated prices by 2030 is simply adding migrants to Singapore which is not mentioned by MS.

The plan to increase our population is still alive. After much complaints about the quality of our FTs, the gate was 'shut'.

3. Comparing Singapore with China and Hong Kong, our prices have fallen far behind theirs. What more, many of ours are Freehold, while theirs are
    mostly leasehold.

I am not surprise if MS is right this time....

A few points to ponder :

I would say the awaking of the young people to look at HDB as an investment instead of Self-stays.

It will not take long for them to know it is another good source of secondary income, simple math no Laplace transform or differential transformation.

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/dif...ce-transform-1

The plan is alive whether you like it or not, it just slows down not stop.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/documents-and-...kforce-numbers

This chart shows the steady increase of EP and S pass holders from 2012 to 2016 even after the watershed 2011 election and even as Singapore has gone through a drastic economic slowdown from 2015 onwards.

https://population.sg/articles/who-is-in-our-population
    Last edited by Arcachon; 14-04-17 at 01:54.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    MS may be right after all, but only for freehold properties!
    99-years Leasehold? Better sell before the property has reach 20 years old (regardless of HDB or private)!

Enbloc? May be somebody could provide some data on how many % of 99-years leasehold private estates are successful in enbloc (could be quite small, just like HDB SERS)..........

The problem with 99-years LH enbloc is that these people after getting the money for say 70-years or 60-years lease compensation for their properties could not even buy a similar newer 99-years LH property because they just need to pay extra to top up to 99-years lease! That is the ultimate problem with leasehold properties - They just depreciate in value!
    Freehold or Leasehold when North Korea land their misslie in US everything change.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Freehold or Leasehold when North Korea land their misslie in US everything change.

their missiles will never reach USA soil....

Just Look at HUDC and you will know the data.

so long as the 99LH condo is not one of those from Far east FH turned 103yr LH condos... should have chance to be enbloc ... assuming mkt conditions are good.

Do not be naive to believe in whatever a journalist say. He or she could well have been paid by some developers to write this article as they hope for a good launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    Do not be naive to believe in whatever a journalist say. He or she could well have been paid by some developers to write this article as they hope for a good launch.
    I think it's a reasonable prediction. With other regional cities are catching up in infrastructures on the par with Sg, we can expect their property value to increase significantly. If Sg property price is to remain stagnant, it has negative economic implications.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    I think it's a reasonable prediction. With other regional cities are catching up in infrastructures on the par with Sg, we can expect their property value to increase significantly. If Sg property price is to remain stagnant, it has negative economic implications.
    Property prices anywhere is largely a supply and demand economics. The implications of those two factors are quite a few like population growth, GDP, interest rates, political stability and general perception towards a positive/negative future etc.

It is true that I do not have access to the data that MS is looking at to state '5 to 6%' growth in prices. But to put it simply, doubling of prices in 13 years is a real blanket statement. The circumstantial facts that points toward that outcome in that article is IMHO very speculative and narrowed.

If we really have this outcome, it will be really sad for our future generation as an even bigger segment of wealth will be held by a few and income gap will be further widened. SG may lose its price competitiveness to attract talents of ALL levels to come. Do we only want to see this place exclusive to the very wealthy only? I don't.

I hate to see 2030 comes and when I turn 50 that year. Only the very rich can buy our apartments we buy today or the last few years. Example, 2030: CCR average $6,000 psf+. Yes, I will be happy with a sizable nest egg settlement but as a local, we need residential prices to rise slowly. Just taking a longer view of things.......

2 cents,
    PropVestor

What is the point of your CCR fetching $6000 psf for just a while for a 99-years leasehold property and it will ultimately becomes ZERO at the end of the 99-years lease?

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Property prices anywhere is largely a supply and demand economics. The implications of those two factors are quite a few like population growth, GDP, interest rates, political stability and general perception towards a positive/negative future etc.

It is true that I do not have access to the data that MS is looking at to state '5 to 6%' growth in prices. But to put it simply, doubling of prices in 13 years is a real blanket statement. The circumstantial facts that points toward that outcome in that article is IMHO very speculative and narrowed.

If we really have this outcome, it will be really sad for our future generation as an even bigger segment of wealth will be held by a few and income gap will be further widened. SG may lose its price competitiveness to attract talents of ALL levels to come. Do we only want to see this place exclusive to the very wealthy only? I don't.

I hate to see 2030 comes and when I turn 50 that year. Only the very rich can buy our apartments we buy today or the last few years. Example, 2030: CCR average $6,000 psf+. Yes, I will be happy with a sizable nest egg settlement but as a local, we need residential prices to rise slowly. Just taking a longer view of things.......

2 cents,
    PropVestor

This particular report is from MS, Morgan Stanley.

It is meant for their internal clients.

Very often these reports get 'leaked' ..

I am 100 pct certain, no developer will / can/ able to, pay a bank analyst to write something to boost their sales..

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    MAS already said that prices (only declined by about 12% from the peak) has not corrected to reasonable level only early this year. During GE 2011, price level was at about what it is now, had vote swung more than 12%. LKY admitted that the poor showing in GE 2011 was due to high property prices. With price correction only by just 12%, the government must be insane to allow prices to go up from here when it has admitted that prices have not corrected to reasonable level. The government will not allow prices to double by 2030 within the next 13 years and that can be very certain. For Morgan Stanley's writer to even write such a piece of article is like generating "fake news" to benefit some interest groups like the rich and powerful developers themselves.

This particular report is from MS, Morgan Stanley.

It is meant for their internal clients.

Very often these reports get 'leaked' ..

I am 100 pct certain, no developer will / can/ able to, pay a bank analyst to write something to boost their sales..
    Many listed companies and Chinese companies are doing that especially if their target readers are the HNW (high networth) clients around the world.

The US financial meltdown was mainly due to banks like Goldman Sache and these banks' analysts. They are well rewarded by the rich and the powerful and also the people in power.

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post

2 cents,
    PropVestor
    Only Time can tell what will be the price of property in 2030.

I can only say, if one can afford to buy and not buy now then when is a good time to buy.

Remember your Timeline is getting shorter by the day and in no time 10 years will past by without you knowing.

2006 was a time when I can buy but don't dare to buy, fortunate for me a friend show me the right way.

After all the money printing, property only got one direction. They can only do so much to hold the price, Time will still show the right price.

Just remember how many 10 years do you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Only Time can tell what will be the price of property in 2030.

I can only say, if one can afford to buy and not buy now then when is a good time to buy.

Remember your Timeline is getting shorter by the day and in no time 10 years will past by without you knowing.

2006 was a time when I can buy but don't dare to buy, fortunate for me a friend show me the right way.

After all the money printing, property only got one direction. They can only do so much to hold the price, Time will still show the right price.

Just remember how many 10 years do you have.

You always talk about your purchase in year 2006 which was the year the market was at its lowest and many people fear of buying. I can only say either you are lucky or your timing was perfect then. Why don't you talk about your recent purchases between 2011 and 2013 when you bought at the high?

Indeed, we may not have many ten years to wait. However, we should bear in mind that property is not the only asset class worth investing.

We should not be overly concern with people who can afford to buy multiple properties for investment. If they are rich, no problem for them to take the risk. If they are not rich, they pray hard for the market to work their way. It is the group who save every penny to invest in their only property that need to be cautioned. For this group, it is worth waiting for the next ten years.

If you buy a FH property, anytime is a good buy because wait for 100 years and your FH property will be MUCH MORE valuable vs if you buy a 99-years LH property and wait for 99 years and your property VALUE is ZERO...............

People will say you never live that long......
    Well, when you have a lot of capital, and you want to pass on to your descendants, that is the kind of time frame you will then be looking at to preserve your capital............

Not like many people, as their 99-years leasehold property become older, they will try all means to convince others that 99-years LH property is worth buying so that they can flip their "aging babies" to them............

Even if your HDB flat is worth $1M now at 30 years old, it will only become $ZERO in another 69 years time! Time for these people to wake up their idea now with MND Minister's message and all those news now in Main stream media.............

You always talk about your purchase in year 2006 which was the year the market was at its lowest and many people fear of buying. I can only say either you are lucky or your timing was perfect then. Why don't you talk about your recent purchases between 2011 and 2013 when you bought at the high?

Indeed, we may not have many ten years to wait. However, we should bear in mind that property is not the only asset class worth investing.

We should not be overly concern with people who can afford to buy multiple properties for investment. If they are rich, no problem for them to take the risk. If they are not rich, they pray hard for the market to work their way. It is the group who save every penny to invest in their only property that need to be cautioned. For this group, it is worth waiting for the next ten years.

http://www.moneycrashers.com/should-buy-house-now/

https://www.quora.com/Should-I-buy-a...I-been-hearing

https://www.quora.com/Does-it-make-s...e-market-crash

Last edited by Arcachon; 15-04-17 at 14:45.

You always talk about your purchase in year 2006 which was the year the market was at its lowest and many people fear of buying. I can only say either you are lucky or your timing was perfect then.

2006 Lucky or perfect timing or God blessing guess nobody will know but one thing I know is the data I have and a simple math to decide.

I have a 5 room HDB bought for S$250,000, MOP selling for S$ 390,000.

CPF about S$100,000 + , O/S loan about S$100,000 +, CASH about S$100,000 +

2 Bedroom selling for S$535,000

Still working at age 43.

What will you do, buy or wait for crash.

Why don't you talk about your recent purchases between 2011 and 2013 when you bought at the high?

2011, Age 47 still working.

5 room HDB with rental income, 2 Bedroom with rental income. staying oversea.

2 Bedroom appreciates by S$1,000,000.

What will you do, wait for the crash or go and buy?

I may be wrong but Time will tell 10 years from now.

What I know with Data and simple math.

Billions are pumped into the infrastructure, simple math will tell you the property price cannot stay at present value.

I have a friend who tell me not many can afford to pay for the property and I ask him according to his earning capacity or the present work force.

We are from a group where there are only One Uni, now there are Six. Simple math more are able to buy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_in_Singapore

Try not to time the market, nobody can.

There are lot more Data but too much to put into words.
    Last edited by Arcachon; 15-04-17 at 15:13.

1996, A short story of catching the crash.

Bought a condo before the crash in 1997 for rental income, bought another one after the crash.

Staying with the parent at a landed property.

Now two fully paid condo collecting rental income.

Told me he will never go into property again because of the stress of owning property, just want to sit back and relax.