Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: URA transactions with unit numbers

Quote Originally Posted by bolster View Post
    Alamak. no supporter?
    just click on advertisement? just let us know. should be no problem to click on adverts right?

Ya. If no click, my fate will be like property carrot.

just saying, when any data seller sells any valuable data, they are actually selling a license to the subscriber to use the data. and that license will, for the data seller's own protection, comes with a condition not to resell or redistribute the data. if you are the data seller, your business will be cannibalised if you don't put a provision like that in.

i don't know what happen to property carrot, but i thought from day one he must breaching a data use term and that sooner or later, they will go knocking on pc's door. and the same thing is likely to happen to whoever who tries it again....

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    just saying, when any data seller sells any valuable data, they are actually selling a license to the subscriber to use the data. and that license will, for the data seller's own protection, comes with a condition not to resell or redistribute the data. if you are the data seller, your business will be cannibalised if you don't put a provision like that in.

i don't know what happen to property carrot, but i thought from day one he must breaching a data use term and that sooner or later, they will go knocking on pc's door. and the same thing is likely to happen to whoever who tries it again....
    you stopped short of saying the seller of the valuable data is the gahmen...

Quote Originally Posted by bolster View Post
    Hey. I have an idea. i am web developer. I can help to generate the website within a week exactly like propertycarrot for free with the web hosting.

But need you guys to help me click on the advertisement. Once achieve $80 from the advertisement, i can use the $$ to buy the data from the realis.

Don't need to register or subscribe.

Don't need to contribute any $$. Just help to click the advertise from the app or website.
    someone i know is working on it now ...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    you stopped short of saying the seller of the valuable data is the gahmen...

When you lodge a caveat ...govt collect money
    Yet to access the data, URA charges a fee ..

How can govt SELLs our data ?

If they can sell , anyone can Re-sell ...

Hi Bolster, are you going to build it?

Lets make it ad free. I would sponsor the 80$ per week to download the data and we would provide member on this thread with free access.

Could you guys PM me your number so we could discuss in WA group on how to move forward?

Sure. I can setup the database and the code.

I will sponsor the website and database. I did a simple website using old data.

http://www.eevending.com/property.php

Waiting for kellogs sponsor to sponsor the latest caveat data.

is it still $80 per download?

i remember paying this amount like 10 years ago ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast