Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Life is a struggle.You struggle ... again & again. And one day, you trumph

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    My wife has found a new friend who work in Hai Di Lao (海底捞火锅). My wife went to Bangkok together with her just last wk.
    My wife told me her friend's "Tiger" mum are in control of their lives. They (A family of 5) live at HDB five rm flat. Parent & 2 of his siblings
    squeeze & sleep in the Master rm while most of the time she (eldest age 24) sleep in the living area. The rest of the 3 room are rented out.

Her whole family members (except her father - construction worker) work in Hai Di Lao (海底捞火锅). Mother as a kitcher helper. 2 young sibilings
    (secondary & ploy) work during school holiday as a parttimer. She works as a "entertainer" waitress which is a much better pay than a normal waitress
    Her gross pay can be as high as $3k/mth. But it is hard work. She needs to sing , perform magic trick , play with children etc. I have been there once.
    The food is nice but NOT CHEAP. Surprisely, quite a number of young Sporean like to eat there.

She said to my wife once she completed her degree. She would find a normal stable job & later move out to rent out a small unit by herself .She feels that as a grown up girl. She starts to feel inconvenient living in a "CRAMP" house.

Life is always a struggle. Struggle are required in order to surivive in life. Lives life with a positive attitude and never give up. One day you will trumph.
    a lot of nice gimmicks giving lots of snacks while waiting. the company has differentiated itself well with good service from chinese waiters/waitresses in sg and obviously had done even better in china. owner recently bought a gcb here.

My wife has found a new friend who work in Hai Di Lao (海底捞火锅). My wife went to Bangkok together with her just last wk.
    My wife told me her friend's "Tiger" mum are in control of their lives. They (A family of 5) live at HDB five rm flat. Parent & 2 of his siblings
    squeeze & sleep in the Master rm while most of the time she (eldest age 24) sleep in the living area. The rest of the 3 room are rented out.

Her whole family members (except her father - construction worker) work in Hai Di Lao (海底捞火锅). Mother as a kitcher helper. 2 young sibilings
    (secondary & ploy) work during school holiday as a parttimer. She works as a "entertainer" waitress which is a much better pay than a normal waitress
    Her gross pay can be as high as $3k/mth. But it is hard work. She needs to sing , perform magic trick , play with children etc. I have been there once.
    The food is nice but NOT CHEAP. Surprisely, quite a number of young Sporean like to eat there.

She said to my wife once she completed her degree. She would find a normal stable job & later move out to rent out a small unit by herself .She feels that as a grown up girl. She starts to feel inconvenient living in a "CRAMP" house.

Life is always a struggle. Struggle are required in order to surivive in life. Lives life with a positive attitude and never give up. One day you will trumph.

The mother is worry about their future . So when she worry. She will think,. She starts to prepare for rainy days .If she prepares ahead, then she will have less worries or no worries when they grow old. Always be prepared for rainy days. No matter how well you’re doing, you’ve got to be prepared.

Again If one has no long-term considerations, he/she can hardly avoid troubles every now and then.; He/She who has no anxious thoughts for the future will find trouble right at hand.; If a man/woman is not farsighted, he/she is bound to encounter difficulties in the near future.; Those who do not plan for the future will find trouble at their doorstep.

She collected monthly rental of $1800/mth. Let say nett retental income is $1500/mth. One year will be $18,000. Ten yrs will be $180,000.
    25 years will be $450k if assume she continue to rent out to Msian & others.

Struggle is always part of survival. So when you struggle to put a decent meal for your family. Sometimes, he may get stress out.
    You must know the way to let out your stress if not u will get burn out very fast.

1. Exercise more.better with more friends . Play badminton, tennis , table tennis etc.

2. Hot bath or steam bath or hot jacuzzi. My friend bought a portable sauna which costs $3k+.

3. Alone in a quite place & listen to beautiful & motivational song or music

etc etc

Struggle is always part of survival. So when you struggle to put a decent meal for your family. Sometimes, he may get stress out.
    You must know the way to let out your stress if not u will get burn out very fast.

1. Exercise more.better with more friends . Play badminton, tennis , table tennis etc.

2. Hot bath or steam bath or hot jacuzzi. My friend bought a portable sauna which costs $3k+.

3. Alone in a quite place & listen to beautiful & motivational song or music

etc etc

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast