Thread: FH Albracca at Meyer Road gunning for en-bloc

Default FH Albracca at Meyer Road gunning for en-bloc

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Soon

Hope so too bro but we failed thrice already. My neighbour Hawaii Towers is going for $1 billion some years ago (along with DC charges) which by today standards not as inconceivable as before.

Maybe some China/SG consortium will shake down Meyer Road finally. I should stop daydreaming and get back to my work.

Hope so too bro but we failed thrice already. My neighbour Hawaii Towers is going for $1 billion some years ago (along with DC charges) which by today standards not as inconceivable as before.

Maybe some China/SG consortium will shake down Meyer Road finally. I should stop daydreaming and get back to my work.
    They need to prepare for the HK coming over, they left with 30 years.

What I was told by my agent.
    *Amber Park is launching enbloc sale again for the 4th time. The last time, mid-July 2015, they failed to attract a bid at $744m ($1225 psf-ppr) reserve price . This time they appointed JLL as their marketing agent.
    *Thomson View and Pearl Bank Apartments are also relaunching collective sales. Both have appointed Colliers Int'l to be their marketing agent. For Pearl Bank, this is their 5th attempt at enbloc.
    *According to JLL, there are over 30 projects at various stages of the collective sale process at present.

Looks like it's really happening.

Not sure how true but my 2 cents worth of news.

What I was told by my agent.

*According to JLL, there are over 30 projects at various stages of the collective sale process at present.
    By now, I think easily 50+

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    By now, I think easily 50+
    It's increasing by the day when news of land get priced upwards like no tomorrow. Talking to developers now.

There is a unit there 3,700 sqft, top floor which pocketed $7.1mil based on this price. Can buy a landed FH in this area.

It's increasing by the day when news of land get priced upwards like no tomorrow. Talking to developers now.
    can share share

Propvestor, is it your condo??

sidenote: quite sad to see this building go as I like the architecture with all the curves and rounded balconies. now it will be replaced by a nondescript square glass box, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    Propvestor, is it your condo??

sidenote: quite sad to see this building go as I like the architecture with all the curves and rounded balconies. now it will be replaced by a nondescript square glass box, no doubt.
    No such luck sir. I'm down the road. 65 units. $318mil reserved price. Wait long long.

No such luck sir. I'm down the road. 65 units. $318mil reserved price. Wait long long.
    ya, this one needs to wait long long
    Have a friend staying there, refuse to sign....

$1409 psf ppr? A 12.8% jump from Martin Place’s $1249 psf ppr done last year.

LOL, but the development will be small la.

The smallest 1658 unit seller gets “slightly under $4 mil …”, so transacted at at most $2412 psf. Not bad, seller can buy ccr lo.

https://www.theedgeproperty.com.sg/c...lbracca-69-mil

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...tively-for-69m

Saw somewhere that the new development is gunning for $2500psf... Wow.

"The development will be sea-fronting with unblocked views across Katong Park and the sea, he added. He hopes to launch the units of the completed development at S$2,300 to S$2,500 psf."

https://www.srx.com.sg/singapore-pro...sold-for-s691m

$2300 - 2500 psf at East Coast...

The Line and Fulcrum poor performance coupled with high $2,100-2,300 Psf has proven that it does not work for small land of such size even at this location. Though they are both FH. They better think harder and build higher. Pity the apartment right behind this development. City views only.

The Line and Fulcrum poor performance coupled with high $2,100-2,300 Psf has proven that it does not work for small land of such size even at this location. Though they are both FH. They better think harder and build higher. Pity the apartment right behind this development. City views only.
    Agree. if i am the developer, I'll do a `Far East'. I'll sell the units as 103LH and keep the land for my next generation. Or...I'll do a `Peter Lim', build a condo just for my family and friend's use.

My friend who is a developer knows that according to URA plans, Meyer Road will be landlocked. The forest that has been reclaimed will be for future developments in the coming years. The concept plans has hinted of this and the TEL is an important catalyst.

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/landuseplan/e-...ex.html#page14

Once the desalination plant and TEL are completed, the land use will intensify. My drone runs confirms this and standing from Duo 31st storey, I have a clearer overview from another angle. That is one of the reason why this phase of en-bloc run is rather important for owners like me to exit. Nothing lasts forever even for premium sea facing condos along Meyer Road. Clock is ticking.

2 cents,
    PropVestor