Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: City Plaza En Bloc

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip09 View Post
    Agreed. Mr Karamjit Singh was Mr En bloc in the last round with Credo achieving success after success. I understand CP has a CSC of 14 members and they will be looking into appointing a Marketing agent and Legal team. It seems like they have good support with almost 70% of those present voting in favour of forming the CSC. Turnout was good with Quorum met at the start of meeting with a high percentage.
    Best of luck! 14 CSC members! I believe the stakeholders must have been discussing the whole time and have agreed on some salient terms. Hope it will be a success.

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/ci...143924680.html

Hopefully we should hear news soon . Since there is only one purely Commercial site released under the latest GLS this site should do well if launched in next 6 months.

I would like to see how they tackle the apportionment methods:

1) On the residential side, sizes are 85sqm and 150sqm units (big units are almost twice as big) and if I guess correctly, the share values should be 3 and 4. Striking a balance among the residential owners are already quite difficult.
    2) On the commercial side, I believe valuation methods need to be used. Find a few valuers and take the average?
    3) Then the biggest challenge would be to apportion between the residential and commercial owners.

I really would love to see a successful en bloc for City Plaza. I have been through one en bloc as a SC, and it really brings the worst out of some people and makes things really hard. "It" means GREED.

Thanks Tulip09 for updating and please continue to do so if it is convenient. I heard that CDL still owns quite a few shops (could be the best main road facing ones?). Any idea if that is true? Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip09 View Post
    https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/ci...143924680.html

Hopefully we should hear news soon . Since there is only one purely Commercial site released under the latest GLS this site should do well if launched in next 6 months.
    I think the plot of land is in pretty good demand. I heard that at least one major marketing agencies agree to set the reserved price in the north of $1b, and the CSC is still listening to other proposals. Again the difficult part shall be the apportionment methods.

The neighbouring Park Place Residence (Residential component of Paya Lebar Quarter) Phase I was doing very well. Let's see how they do in Phase II.
    http://www.parkplaceresidencesg.com/...CAAEgIKQ_D_BwE

I understand they will appoint a Marketing Agent soon, likely after Christmas or early in January. It will be interesting to see the proposed apportionment. Coming up with one that is agreeable will be quite challenging given the different interest groups. These days however it seems owners tend to sign faster. The process of getting 80% seems to not take that long.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast