Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: D-10 looking for condo

Default D-10 looking for condo

Hi all,

I am looking for decent condo in D-10 area due to kids in hwa chong and Henry park. Budget around 1.5-1.8m and preferably minimum 1200 sq ft with freehold status. For own stay and long term purchase with definite move by mid next year .

All the comments welcome
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SBNB View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for decent condo in D-10 area due to kids in hwa chong and Henry park. Budget around 1.5-1.8m and preferably minimum 1200 sq ft with freehold status. For own stay and long term purchase with definite move by mid next year .

All the comments welcome
    Thanks
    Can I help you post in propertyguru?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Can I help you post in propertyguru?
    Yeah if it may help... however I am not sure if I can get in that budget since suddenly the price in CCR gone very high. My agent suggested Quinterra which in LH...

Yeah if it may help... however I am not sure if I can get in that budget since suddenly the price in CCR gone very high. My agent suggested Quinterra which in LH...
    You never try, you never know.

Hi all,

All the comments welcome
    Thanks
    Good schools, envy...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast