Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 6 to 10 of 17

Thread: morgan stanley bullish outlook for property

  1. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    Quite true, only a very small percentage hike and with all these high new launching prices, wl be very difficult for any capital appreciation, not to mention, Rental markets are still very very soft, yields are horrible, and future resales wl be worst.
    At Least their 50K problem is the Bank and not them.



  2. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    Quite true, only a very small percentage hike and with all these high new launching prices, wl be very difficult for any capital appreciation, not to mention, Rental markets are still very very soft, yields are horrible, and future resales wl be worst.
    rental has dropped from 2010-2012 but that was an anomaly due to sudden spike in demand and lack of supply. Rent is actually normal now. Still quite easy to find tenant. Try to go shopping now with 600-700k, see what you can find. There are hardly any bargains out there.



  3. #8

    Default

    I can't agree rental is normal, try asking landlord's incl myself, in fact is still far from "normal", good luck for those who is buying new launches @ 1700-2000 psf for OCD, I rather buy resales, still hv some good bargains out there and prime locations too, but ABSD is not doing any good...sign...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    rental has dropped from 2010-2012 but that was an anomaly due to sudden spike in demand and lack of supply. Rent is actually normal now. Still quite easy to find tenant. Try to go shopping now with 600-700k, see what you can find. There are hardly any bargains out there.



  4. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    I can't agree rental is normal, try asking landlord's incl myself, in fact is still far from "normal", good luck for those who is buying new launches @ 1700-2000 psf for OCD, I rather buy resales, still hv some good bargains out there and prime locations too, but ABSD is not doing any good...sign...
    ABSD is going to stay as a norm understand the present circumstances i'm afraid. we have to live with it.



  5. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freesoul View Post
    ABSD is going to stay as a norm understand the present circumstances i'm afraid. we have to live with it.
    under, not understand, typo



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •