Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Results 111 to 120 of 120

Thread: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

  1. #111
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Propnex has been officially appointed for Parc Botannia. Huttons is no longer the exclusive agency.

  2. #112
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    Propnex has been officially appointed for Parc Botannia. Huttons is no longer the exclusive agency.
    Only 468 units sold so far....vs 428 units in June 18.

    Only 40 units sold since the last cooling measure.

  3. #113
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Only 468 units sold so far....vs 428 units in June 18.

    Only 40 units sold since the last cooling measure.
    that's why developer not happy and has the right to appoint another agency? Huttons not hitting target for this project since the cooling measures.

  4. #114
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Only 468 units sold so far....vs 428 units in June 18.

    Only 40 units sold since the last cooling measure.
    Propnex says Final Phase Released and All Units For Sales. Looks like they had some sort of deal with the developer to stop the "Not Released" veil. put all units on the market then we sell for u haha.

    [url]https://scontent.fsin4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/50078599_2342123315808841_8545809309181673472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin4-1.fna&oh=c24274139f9e15e352479f6e27cc937e&oe=5CD0330A[/url]

  5. #115
    Valued Contributor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    But to be fair, the location is so ulu. Nothing much there. Transportation also issue. And beside it, there is a condo that sell way cheaper than it just a couple of years back. Eg: They were selling 3xxk for their studio vs 5xxk in Parc Botannia.


    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    that's why developer not happy and has the right to appoint another agency? Huttons not hitting target for this project since the cooling measures.

  6. #116
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    But to be fair, the location is so ulu. Nothing much there. Transportation also issue. And beside it, there is a condo that sell way cheaper than it just a couple of years back. Eg: They were selling 3xxk for their studio vs 5xxk in Parc Botannia.
    but PB's own studios are already sold out and most of the 1+study are also sold out. there are only 9 units of 1+study left at PB and they are from 713k.

    there are 20 sub sales at high park residences in 2018 ranging from 1081psf to 1350psf. 6 tiniest 1 bedders at 388 and 398sq ft were resold at between 480k to 515k.

  7. #117
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    but PB's own studios are already sold out and most of the 1+study are also sold out. there are only 9 units of 1+study left at PB and they are from 713k.

    there are 20 sub sales at high park residences in 2018 ranging from 1081psf to 1350psf. 6 tiniest 1 bedders at 388 and 398sq ft were resold at between 480k to 515k.

    Wow those high park owners who got their ballot were like winning toto. 100k profit in their pocket ha ha.

  8. #118
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Wow those high park owners who got their ballot were like winning toto. 100k profit in their pocket ha ha.
    That is the reason they get Propnex to sell.

    Property can sell better with human not internet.

    Land cost increase 100%, anyone bought 7 years ago sure make money.

  9. #119
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Wow those high park owners who got their ballot were like winning toto. 100k profit in their pocket ha ha.
    so far 21 units have been flipped out. psf of the 20 sub sales in 2018 range from 1081 to 1350psf. 18 of these were done from August to December 2018. Cooling measures doesn't deter genuine demand.

  10. #120
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

    Sing Holdings' announced that about 81% of Parc Botannia has been sold. Pace of sales seem to have improved tremendously since the introduction of Propnex as a competing marketing agency to Huttons. lol.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •