Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 6 to 10 of 103

Thread: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

  1. #6
    Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    No more 3xxk of high park.... And I thought property price index is lower now ha ha.
    That is why always buy the cheapest. U will be hard to lose money.


  2. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    No more 3xxk of high park.... And I thought property price index is lower now ha ha.
    $3xxK was for the studio unit at that time. Parc Botannia likely start from 1bedrm size of 4xx sqft and price from $5xxK.


  3. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerwoods View Post
    $3xxK was for the studio unit at that time. Parc Botannia likely start from 1bedrm size of 4xx sqft and price from $5xxK.
    and this is already the new cheapest for brand new condo. new launches next year will be even more ex.


  4. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    and this is already the new cheapest for brand new condo. new launches next year will be even more ex.
    correction, either more ex or SMALLER lol.


  5. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    and this is already the new cheapest for brand new condo. new launches next year will be even more ex.
    correct, and our government just increases the development charges from Sept 2017.


Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •