Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Botannia at Fernvale

Default Parc Botannia at Fernvale

Parc Botania, the last MEGA launch in 2017. It is jointly developed by Wee Hur and Sing Development. Parc Botania is situated just beside Thanggam LRT. Seletar Mall is within 10 mins walk or 1 LRT station away. Breakeven costs of this land is estimated at $980 psf to $1030 psf. Preview Price expected to be above $1100 psf. Launch Date will likely be in October 2017. Parc Botana Price and Floor Plan will be releasing very soon.
    http://www.sgpropertyasia.com/proper...tania-fernvale

Quote Originally Posted by tigerwoods View Post
    Parc Botania, the last MEGA launch in 2017. It is jointly developed by Wee Hur and Sing Development. Parc Botania is situated just beside Thanggam LRT. Seletar Mall is within 10 mins walk or 1 LRT station away. Breakeven costs of this land is estimated at $980 psf to $1030 psf. Preview Price expected to be above $1100 psf. Launch Date will likely be in October 2017. Parc Botana Price and Floor Plan will be releasing very soon.
    http://www.sgpropertyasia.com/proper...tania-fernvale
    Parc Botania is the confirmed name?

No more 3xxk of high park.... And I thought property price index is lower now ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    No more 3xxk of high park.... And I thought property price index is lower now ha ha.
    some agents don't even dare to advertise 4xxk any more. i think its pretty clear that its FROM 5xxk. market is fast running out of brand new mass market condos to sell and this is the new base price.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Tuan Sing bought the cheapest GLS last year at 481psf in Sembawang. They are now selling it as Kandis Residence at an average of 1250psf. (previewed last weekend)

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast