Thread: Singapore Home Prices Have Bottomed ?

Default Singapore Home Prices Have Bottomed ?

According to Bloomberg report, Singapore home prices have reached a bottom and will rebound.

Should we be considering existing launches or overseas property ?

Most recent launched project was Kandis Residences. However, not many comparable projects nearby. For example, Parc Life is an executive condominium near Sembawang MRT while North Park Residences is an integrated mixed development above Yishun bus interchange and connected to Northpoint City, opposite Yishun MRT.

Wonder about the price differences of upcoming project Parc Botannia against existing projects nearby such as mixed development Stars of Kovan (which is near Kovan MRT and Heartland Mall) and riverfront development Kingsford Waterbay ?

There is also a recently launched Bangkok project called Life Asoke Rama 9, which is freehold in the heart of the Bangkok CBD with possible views of the upcoming Super Tower, which would be the tallest ASEAN builidng.

Quote Originally Posted by Clement617 View Post
    According to Bloomberg report, Singapore home prices have reached a bottom and will rebound.

Should we be considering existing launches or overseas property ?
    Depends in the individual. Not one size suit all.

It's official property prices are increasing.

Based on analytical data, the plot for Parc Botannia was purchased by developers for a price of $715 psf ppr. Comparing prices of land of comparable sites, the land at Tampines Ave 10 from URA was bought at $565 psf ppr and the collective sale of Rio Casa near Hougang was bought at $706 psf ppr. Comparatively, these plots are not as near to a mall or transportation network such as MRT or LRT.

Parc Botannia showflat is opening on the 28th Oct.

There is also another launch of Carpmael 38, near the upcoming Paya Lebar quarter and Paya Lebar MRT. It is a boutique freehold development with only 16 units.

On the overseas front, Life Asoke Rama 9 was completely sold out on the launch day for the Singapore allocation. This was likely to be the attractive price for a freehold project in the heart of the business district.

However, there are still some more overseas freehold projects in Kuala Lumpur such as the Luxe, comprising dual key units near the monorail station and Quill city mall and the upcoming lauch of Oxley Towers near KLCC, just walking distance from the Petronas Twin Towers. These are considered to be in the luxury class of condominiums.

Quote Originally Posted by Clement617 View Post

However, there are still some more overseas freehold projects in Kuala Lumpur such as the Luxe, comprising dual key units near the monorail station and Quill city mall and ___
    These are considered to be in the luxury class of condominiums.
    Behind Quill City Mall in KL - Location not good. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    Behind Quill City Mall in KL - Location not good. You have been warned.

We are back from malaysia and had a very bad experience. It common to see motorist racing around. And yesterday night my Friend drove his sgp plate honda jazz, had a near missed with a motorist. And demanded to get down the car. While calling for backup.

My Friend had to resolve using money to settle.

To me, Malaysia is so bad even free lodging and condo wont attract me. I value my life

It common to see motorist racing around.

Take your life more serious, your number of 10 years greatly reduce when one do such things.

When I drive overseas, I try not to drive near to other cars, either accelerate or reduce speed, don't like to be one of the statistic.