Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 3-3-5 rule now endorsed by the CPF Board

OCR properties going to crash! teddybear's Avatar

I will let you go and do your homework (since you have not been putting in effort to find it as you claimed you did).

When you finally know the effects of inflation on freehold properties, you will know why CCR freehold properties are best property investment choice in Singapore (and not OCR 99-years leasehold properties)!

What I want to remind you is that what I have quoted here is a real example (not numbers that I plucked from the sky, though obviously the size is ABOUT 1300 sqft (and not exactly 1300 sqft as you claimed you are searching for, similarly for the $6000 pm)) of how we make money from capital gains over long term from investing in CCR freehold properties and the rental income is just a bonus! (instead of worrying whether you can successfully flip your 99-years leasehold property to another greater fool at a higher price before your property is >30 years old and there will be few buyers around)!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    I thought got good lobang. If your unit is >$3000 PSF then 6-7K easily doable.

But in terms of yield, NPV or IRR calculations all pointless.

But which unit is 1300sqft, bought at 1K PSF and now can rent out at 6K? Really cannot find anything close in CCR FH group, only certain OCR sites can achieve this.

Ultimate Underdog

If everything is suka suka round up and down, there is no way to do this homework as URA only publishes 3 year data as well.

Thanks but no thanks for not being able to share any specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I will let you go and do your homework (since you have not been putting in effort to find it as you claimed you did).

When you finally know the effects of inflation on freehold properties, you will know why CCR freehold properties are best property investment choice in Singapore (and not OCR 99-years leasehold properties)!

What I want to remind you is that what I have quoted here is a real example (not numbers that I plucked from the sky, though obviously the size is ABOUT 1300 sqft (and not exactly 1300 sqft as you claimed you are searching for, similarly for the $6000 pm)) of how we make money from capital gains over long term from investing in CCR freehold properties and the rental income is just a bonus! (instead of worrying whether you can successfully flip your 99-years leasehold property to another greater fool at a higher price before your property is >30 years old and there will be few buyers around)!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I cannot share specifics for privacy reasons.
    Still, the round up and round down doesn't really affect the return figures much and is sufficient to convey the most important message to you -------

That is, when it comes to investing in properties, Gov ensures that you can only make money by buying and holding over very long term (through slow appreciation that correlates to inflation and income growth of the population) - not buy to flip within a few years which are what all those property cooling measures are targeting!

If everything is suka suka round up and down, there is no way to do this homework as URA only publishes 3 year data as well.

Thanks but no thanks for not being able to share any specifics.

Ultimate Underdog

20-30 years hold until enbloc still not enough?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I cannot share specifics for privacy reasons.
    Still, the round up and round down doesn't really affect the return figures much and is sufficient to convey the most important message to you -------

That is, when it comes to investing in properties, Gov ensures that you can only make money by buying and holding over very long term (through slow appreciation that correlates to inflation and income growth of the population) - not buy to flip within a few years which are what all those property cooling measures are targeting!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

If enough then some properties won't be 40 years old and still fail to enbloc!

20-30 years hold until enbloc still not enough?

just heard happy news one of my kaki got enbloc, is an lh ocr apartment. meanwhile another kaki holding d9 fh condo renting out at 5% gross yield, bought almost a decade ago. lots of normal ppl done well investing in local property, be it ocr ccr lh or fh

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678