Thread: Facebook ADV for HDB owner.

Default Facebook ADV for HDB owner.

❗️❗️❗️Attention to HDB Owners❗️❗️❗️
    Are you always thinking of these questions
    1) Should i upgrade and own a private property?
    2) Is it true that i can still have enough funds for rainy days when i upgrade?
    3) What are the risks involved?
    4) Can i really afford?
    5) How do i get started?
    I understand all of your concerns and its mine as well
    In fact, my client had just done a video testimonial as an appreciation for my assistance with their property investment journey
    ==>> Click the Video
    This is exactly the same approach i used to advice this client and today, they are proud owners of 2 private property investments
    Are you keen to know more?

Only for HDB Home Owners
    � ARE YOU ALWAYS KEEN TO EXPLORE UPGRADING?

� ARE YOU ALWAYS CURIOUS ON HOW OTHERS HAVE DONE IT?

� ARE YOU ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT FINANCIAL RISK?

� ARE YOU READY TO KNOW MORE?

Here are what some of my clients have to say:

�� “Yes! We have done it. Never expect that upgrading from a HDB to a Condo without bothering on my monthly bank instalments is absolutely possible!” - Justina, HDB owner who upgraded to a new EC in Punggol.

�� “I am a very careful person and definitely wouldn’t have dared to venture the possibility of owning 2 PTE properties if Gaynor have not showed me sums. I was totally surprised by his financial techniques that made me realised why I always have the wrong misconception." - Jesper & Jovalene, HDB owner now have moved on 2 private properties

�� “My husband was keen to upgrade but I was very worried about the finances especially the monthly bank loan instalments. Having 3 kids means our expenses are high. I was really surprised how Gaynor was able to show me his Financial planning that took my worries away.” - Sharon, upgraded to a 4 bedroom EC at Sol Acres

"My family is not as rich as them!"
    - Hui Yun, 4 Room HDB owner
    Recently I met up with James & Hui Yun who are in their late 30s, they have just completed they HDB 5 years MOP and planning to do an upgrade in their housing.
    I decided to share with them how couples in their 30s just like them can afford to buy 2 properties: 1 for own stay and 1 for investment....
    And this was their 1st REACTION:
    ➔ "I DON'T THINK WE CAN AFFORD IT, OUR FAMILY IS NOT AS RICH AS THEM!"
    But after I did a full assessment for them - what we find out after the various calculations —- is that they can comfortably upgrade to a condo and not only that...
    They don't even have to touch a SINGLE cent from their monthly salary to pay for monthly investments for the next 8 to 10 years!
    Well, obviously I can't do magic to the monthly installment they are paying.
    But I am able to implement a little-known Technique (which is 100% legal and legit) which allows them to enjoy this privilege.
    Would you too like to take advantage of this technique that helps Hui Yun and James got their dream house?
    Simply click on the image below to find out more!
    P.S. This is NOT for everyone.
    This is for people who are in a situation of planning to upgrade but not sure what they can do.