Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Tapestry @ Tampines Street 86 By CDL

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    I hope the location does not laugh back at us and get sold out.

What is the recent 5-year historical pricing for this area? I remember was below 1,000 PSF.

Take heart...it certainly wont sell out.

Will be interesting to see.
    The Alps sold most of their larger units late last year / early this year at 1000 to 1100 psf. This one is by the most BCA awarded developer and not forgetting some of the 500+ at Tampines court could be looking for new places.

Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    Take heart...it certainly wont sell out.
    Why take heart? I hope it sells out. And I'm pretty sure kelonguni feels the same.

What is the recent 5-year historical pricing for this area? I remember was below 1,000 PSF.
    IIRC - Five years ago below 1k psf, recently (like last year) the balance units around that area about 1k psf or slightly higher

So when the first day launch start?

Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    Why take heart? I hope it sells out. And I'm pretty sure kelonguni feels the same.
    I'm quite neutral about it (as I am not vested or going to invest in this region) but I guess it's results will indicate for us the forward pricing.

Will be happy to receive the upwind again, but it also means will be much harder to invest in another, unless not using much loans.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

This area might see some increase in value after paya lebar airbase close shop in 2030.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    This area might see some increase in value after paya lebar airbase close shop in 2030.
    That's true for the Minton / Lor Ah Soo area as a whole.

Will be the next phase of development!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

these days, there is no longer 5 year historical for anywhere. high park sold at just under 1000psf in 2015, parc botannia selling at 12xxpsf. likewise, ALPS Resi sold at 10xxpsf now tapestry selling at 13xxpsf. as per last year's data, once the 10xx/11xxpsf units are sold out (few left), the cheapest project is parc botannia and the next cheapest is already the tapestry. given the land bids of last year, no one else will want to launch below the price of these 2 projects.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Maybe we might see more write down cases like Wheelock did to the panorama next time if demand unable to match the developers bullish prices.
    the write downs may not occur for these projects which have low land costs. it may occur for those sites bought this year if the buying momentum is not sustained into next year.