Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 85

Thread: The Tapestry @ Tampines Street 86 By CDL

  1. #31

    Default

    Hdb 5rm flat so much bigger....ha ha.

    For the same price why not buy waterview or Q bay resale.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,799

    Default

    603 sqft can't imagine how they squeeze 2 bedrooms in there?
    Configure as studio or 1 bedder is more suitable!
    A couple with no kid just need 1 bedroom.

    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Yes, the reality of homes in the future is small. Its already in the making since MM apartments years ago. There is no need to use to use derogatory words to describe someone's future home which they have save up very hard to buy.

    In fact, I think that size is perfect for an old couple or young couple with no kids.

    2 cents,
    PropVestor

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGPropertyKaki View Post

    Bin Centre and Substation are located beside Blk 51
    There will be a future place of worship beside Blk 51
    Carpark ingress and egress are also located next to Blk 51
    CDL has cleverly put the small units in Blk 51, knowing that the small units are sellable despite the ‘negative’ attributes of the block location

    Basically it's a nice way of saying u are a big carrot head if u buy those units in blk51 ha ha.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    I LITERALLY mean it. It is a fact. Nothing derogatory.

    603 minus 100+ sqft of balcony and another 50 for A/C ledge = 450 sqft.

    So you have 2 bedrooms + 1 living room + 1 kitchen + 2 toilets in 450 sqft. That is why I say the bedroom is really for my dog. I am not kidding here. It is a fact. The truth hurts....



    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Yes, the reality of homes in the future is small. Its already in the making since MM apartments years ago. There is no need to use to use derogatory words to describe someone's future home which they have save up very hard to buy.

    In fact, I think that size is perfect for an old couple or young couple with no kids.

    2 cents,
    PropVestor

  5. #35

    Default

    There is only 1 toilet and an open kitchen at the main door.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    My bad, 1 toilet. But kitchen is not open. It is a corridor kitchen which means the space cannot be used. Open kitchen also means you can use the kitchen space as living room if no one is cooking but in this case, it is just a corridor which make things even worse.


    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    There is only 1 toilet and an open kitchen at the main door.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,952

    Default

    That's what makes existing resales more palatable choices?

    But still, there are those who can get used to it no matter how small and non-liveable it appears to those used to space.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    If long term stay, I will get resale. Cheaper and bigger. 20 years later, that resale vs the newer one are both old.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    That's what makes existing resales more palatable choices?

    But still, there are those who can get used to it no matter how small and non-liveable it appears to those used to space.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    If long term stay, I will get resale. Cheaper and bigger. 20 years later, that resale vs the newer one are both old.
    Not you stay lah bro.

    Tenant stay.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Not you stay lah bro.

    Tenant stay.
    Actual launch start this Saturday let's see how many units r sold. Maybe 60%.

Similar Threads

  1. The Tapestry CDL at Tampines Avenue 10
    By uncleloh in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    -: 27th January 2018, 09:31 AM
  2. Replies: 89
    -: 11th January 2016, 03:33 PM
  3. Street smart.
    By Arcachon in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 0
    -: 2nd August 2015, 03:56 PM
  4. A street away, yet worlds apart
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 25th May 2012, 11:44 PM
  5. Siglap V @ 2 First Street, By DB2 Realty Pte Ltd
    By richardsng_era in forum District 15
    Replies: 6
    -: 5th April 2011, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions