Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cash 400K, CPF 240K Age 41 married.

Default Cash 400K, CPF 240K Age 41 married.

I am very happy someone message me about property but sad to share with him what he could have done. Property be it self stay or investment there are no one size fit all. Do ask for advise what you should do before committing your hard earn money. Make your money work hard for you after you have work hard for the Money. Just to share what would you do if you have the following. Cash 400K, CPF 240K Age 41 married.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    I am very happy someone message me about property but sad to share with him what he could have done. Property be it self stay or investment there are no one size fit all. Do ask for advise what you should do before committing your hard earn money. Make your money work hard for you after you have work hard for the Money. Just to share what would you do if you have the following. Cash 400K, CPF 240K Age 41 married.
    wah 400k cash..i don't even have 40k cash

Quote Originally Posted by DMCK View Post
    wah 400k cash..i don't even have 40k cash
    He sold his HDB.

Posted oversea since 2007.

10 years of rental income or save his Singapore Salary.

Can we have more detail to discuss about this question as I would like to see what you have in mind too . Like his source income and any flats renting out now

Quote Originally Posted by Teo38 View Post
    Can we have more detail to discuss about this question as I would like to see what you have in mind too . Like his source income and any flats renting out now
    He bought a PC 880,000

Need pay levy 45k

Cash 400K cpf 240k loan 200k

COLA - Cost of Oversea Living Allowance

Monthly salary less than 3K

Age 41

Married with two kids

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast