Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: The Garden Residences @ Serangoon North Ave 1

Come Come, someone once told me why I did not ask him to buy in 2006, I ask him if I ask him will he come.

Wow, Walk in one shot 2 birds �� ��

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Come Come, someone once told me why I did not ask him to buy in 2006, I ask him if I ask him will he come.

Congrats!

A seasoned developer outlined three strategies being adopted by developers facing cost pressure from having paid high land prices in the past 15 months or so: "Some want to sell as quickly as they can, before more supply comes on. Some are getting brand-name architects and getting high-quality specs and finishes. Some are focusing on keeping overall lump-sum prices of units in their development affordable by building a high proportion of one- and two-bedders and/or having more compact units.

"To sum up, the first group of developers is playing a time game, the second group, a quality game, and the third group, a quantum game."

"On the other hand, median psf prices increased 18.2 per cent from S$1,524 psf in January to $1,801 psf in April."

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...a-tad-in-April

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314