Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Is the market losing steam?

Quote Originally Posted by catlover24 View Post
    Came across this article that claims half of May en bloc failed. https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/en-...e-sale-tender/

Possible that the turning point is reached? Developers have jiak enough already.
    Unlikely that we have reached turning point. 1 of my Bukit Timah condo has just started forming CSC due to expression of interest from a local developer which prompted some of us to consider our next moves. This time round, we also have new players from China, never under-estimate their purchasing power. Early days imo...lots of leg room. My fellow owners are holding out for record price, no record price, no talk!

Any recent en-bloc success news to share? I have not seen any recently. Maybe I was not tuning in.

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    Any recent en-bloc success news to share? I have not seen any recently. Maybe I was not tuning in.
    You are right, market very hot but how many know and understand.

By the time those who don't know and don't understand know and understand, they will be waiting for the next cycle.

I love my new business, my business Boss tell us today to take care of ourselves first than can take good care of our buyer, seller, tenants.

He even do all the leg work for us and tell us which project to buy, cannot say sure made money but at least don't lost money.

The News will be out after the launch where the buyer are from the Biggest Agency in Singapore.

Chinatown people park is going for collective sale.
    One china owner contacted me for my unit which was on a website, mainly their china community are surfing.

oh well, fresh out of the oven. looks like attention has turned to CCR.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/rea...ollective-sale

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast