Thread: Property Price @ New Launches Park Colonial

Default Property Price @ New Launches Park Colonial

thanks for sharing.

the developer is very misleading with the initial pricing of 2 bedroom of 1.0xm, when actually it is closer to 1.09m and that's for the smaller unit size of 635 sqft.

if i were a buyer, the max i would pay for the 678 sqft is 1.1m -1.15m, and for that pricing, one is not exactly expecting a low-floor unit. Even 1.15m is a bit of stretch too

Arcachon, thanks for sharing the prices for all the new launches. Appreciate your effort. The pricing for new condos is really really steep. Maybe that is the new norm going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    If I may ask, what do you think will be the TOP price for this City Fringe development in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    If I may ask, what do you think will be the TOP price for this City Fringe development in your opinion?
    Do You mean the most expensive unit.

From Biz Times today,

1. The one- to five-bedrooms units will be priced at an average of S$1,700 per sq ft; one-bedders will start at around S$780,000.

2. launched on July 14

3. British colonial-inspired design

4. scheduled to be completed in 2022.

5. Interestingly,
    Raymond Chia, executive chairman and group chief executive of Chip Eng Seng Corporation, CEL's owner, acknowledged the stiff competition among developers in the area: "If this project were launched a few months earlier, I think it will be more favourable for us."

Separately, the article also mentioned

'Three train stations away, in Hougang, Oxley Holdings' Riverfront Residences opened its sales gallery over the weekend. The Business Times understands that the units there are going at an average of S$1,248 psf.'

5. Interestingly,
    Raymond Chia, executive chairman and group chief executive of Chip Eng Seng Corporation, CEL's owner, acknowledged the stiff competition among developers in the area: "If this project were launched a few months earlier, I think it will be more favourable for us."

Definitely - I was wondering why they didn’t launch a few months earlier - The sentiment was probably better in the first half of the year and they have to compete with different launches eg Stirling residences, Jadescape and Sph’s woodleigh residences

Now, the Singapore stock market is not doing very well, Trump is threatening a trade war and China stock markets have lost 20% so much so that the China newspapers have to caution investors to remain calm. I think maybe the US can prevail this time

Singapore’s economy depends on free trade so will definitely have some impact

If I were the developer, I would try to launch soon. The sooner the better. In fact, I’m quite surprised that Stirling residences will be launched so quickly....

Lastly, can definitely see the disparity in prices between Woodleigh and hougang -more than 30% higher...