Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Two head better than One.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,036

    Default Two head better than One.

    What should he do?

    Wow, don't know is it market hot Sunday second viewing for my unit. Anyone selling their three-bedroom buyer looking for self-stay.

    This one was sold for $1,525,000, 1049.55psf.

    TERRASSE TERRASSE LANE Condominium 19 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 Resale 1 1,525,000 - 1,453 Strata 01 to 05 1,049 Feb-18


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    What should he do?

    Wow, don't know is it market hot Sunday second viewing for my unit. Anyone selling their three-bedroom buyer looking for self-stay.

    This one was sold for $1,525,000, 1049.55psf.

    TERRASSE TERRASSE LANE Condominium 19 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 Resale 1 1,525,000 - 1,453 Strata 01 to 05 1,049 Feb-18

    Bro, this is a nice way to market the property leh. The property seems reasonable . Why so cheap?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Werther View Post
    Bro, this is a nice way to market the property leh. The property seems reasonable . Why so cheap?
    Before the Launch of The Garden Residences, AFFINITY AT SERANGOON, Riverfront Residences most resale are still sleeping.

    1.6 million above 3%, 1.5 million above 2%, less than 1.5 million 1%

    What is the reasonable price?

    Learn a bit along the way as an RES, no view no sale.

    That interested buyer now wants to change 2nd viewing to be on 9 Aug (National Day) at 3pm. I think he needs to make a decision soon.

    OK?

    THE GARDEN RESIDENCES SERANGOON NORTH VIEW Gardens Development Pte Ltd Non-Landed OCR 613 156 64 549 92 156 64 1,662 1,423 1,770

    AFFINITY AT SERANGOON SERANGOON NORTH AVENUE 1 Oxley Serangoon Pte Ltd Non-Landed OCR 1052 300 107 945 193 300 107 1,584 1,127 1,797
    Last edited by Arcachon; 7th August 2018 at 02:07 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,036

    Default

    AFFINITY AT SERANGOON SERANGOON NORTH AVENUE 1 Strata Terrace 19 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2018 New Sale 1 2,330,000 - 2,067 Strata - 1,127 Jun-18
    AFFINITY AT SERANGOON SERANGOON NORTH AVENUE 1 Strata Terrace 19 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2018 New Sale 1 2,388,000 - 2,088 Strata - 1,144 Jun-18
    AFFINITY AT SERANGOON SERANGOON NORTH AVENUE 1 Strata Terrace 19 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2018 New Sale 1 2,388,000 - 2,067 Strata - 1,155 Jun-18
    AFFINITY AT SERANGOON SERANGOON NORTH AVENUE 1 Apartment 19 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2018 New Sale 1 1,183,000 - 850 Strata 01 to 05 1,391 Jul-18

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,036

    Default



    Just got a reply from UOB banker, the valuation can be used for the loan application. A lot of people job will be replaced with this FinTech soon.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post


    Just got a reply from UOB banker, the valuation can be used for the loan application. A lot of people job will be replaced with this FinTech soon.
    Bro, thanks for all the information and update.

    So I will need to contact UOB banker to get a valuation?

    Looks like valuers will be out of job or positions reduced liao.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Werther View Post
    Bro, thanks for all the information and update.

    So I will need to contact UOB banker to get a valuation?

    Looks like valuers will be out of job or positions reduced liao.
    I did it using my Propnex Virtual office. I got a shock when I saw the value.





    SRX only $1,470,000 when a similar unit was sold for $1,525,000
    Last edited by Arcachon; 8th August 2018 at 08:31 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Werther View Post
    Bro, this is a nice way to market the property leh. The property seems reasonable . Why so cheap?
    Now I know why so cheap.

  9. #9

    Default

    Srx is bullshit..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    Srx is bullshit..
    SRX is pro agent, like that then easy to sell and buy.

    UOB is pro buyer like that then easy to loan.

    Each got it own interest.

    Lucky saw the app before I sold my unit.

Similar Threads

  1. Sengkang condos go head to head
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 7th February 2014, 03:45 PM
  2. Roof over your head
    By Ringo33 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 59
    -: 17th May 2013, 05:09 PM
  3. Protect the roof over your head
    By mr funny in forum Finance and Legal
    Replies: 0
    -: 19th July 2010, 07:27 PM
  4. Developers head into crisis with more cash
    By mr funny in forum Miscellaneous Discussion and News (HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property; general business/eco
    Replies: 0
    -: 4th December 2008, 06:15 PM
  5. TORTURED BY BLOC HEAD BULLIES
    By mr funny in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 4th August 2008, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions