Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3237424752575859606162
Results 1,831 to 1,851 of 1851

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

anyone can access cloverbythepark.freeforums.org? I can not login any more...

Why got 4 stars?

CLOVER BY THE PARK BISHAN STREET 25 Condominium 1 1,800,000 1,281 Strata 1,405 Oct-12

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    CLOVER BY THE PARK BISHAN STREET 25 Condominium 1 1,800,000 1,281 Strata 1,405 Oct-12

Just took a late night stroll past CBTp last weekend and stop by for McD, I guess apart from MRT, the owners of the place practically is damn well-served w a market, ntuc, kopitiams, clinics at the front and McD and lush greenery at Bishan Park at the back ...

Only complaint are that it is right smack in between HDB blocks ... Still rem the place being a soccer field before cbtp is built ...

It's starting to make sky habitat from unreasonable to slightly reasonable...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    It's starting to make sky habitat from unreasonable to slightly reasonable...
    hows the rental yield at this record price?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    hows the rental yield at this record price?
    Crap probably.

Crap probably.
    Bro, rental crept up.

So your spelling sala...

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, rental crept up.

So your spelling sala...
    chestnut, your unit is part facing? I was at the mac for supper a wk ago and admiring the units wondering which is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    chestnut, your unit is part facing? I was at the mac for supper a wk ago and admiring the units wondering which is yours.
    Mine city facing... When I was buying, the park view only have high floor. So cannot really see the park but have unblocked view... So I decided on city view.. It is just below 30 floor.

Actually clover is very beautiful... I find this better than Botannia...

Btw, rental based on propertyguru shot up... I trust guru because my units rental about that rate.... Quite accurate...

Mine city facing... When I was buying, the park view only have high floor. So cannot really see the park but have unblocked view... So I decided on city view.. It is just below 30 floor.

Btw, rental based on propertyguru shot up... I trust guru because my units rental about that rate.... Quite accurate...
    Must rephrase... Common area cannot fight with Botannia. But playground extended to park - so priceless.. And view is great...

I see. Sitting that high, I suppose the view must be really good. CBTP easily beat sin ming area condos who don't mind staying close to heartlands with access to the beautiful park and nearby amenities. McD 24hrs is a plus?

I see. Sitting that high, I suppose the view must be really good. CBTP easily beat sin ming area condos who don't mind staying close to heartlands with access to the beautiful park and nearby amenities. McD 24hrs is a plus?
    Actually, this is my retirement home. Near kopi shop, clinic, park, all the amenities within walking distance. I used to stay at st 23. So very familiar with this place...

The prices are crazy now... Still got room to go up... But don't intend to sell because retirement home here or waterview. Most probably here....

At his age, he should be eating less McD.

rental gone up ah? alright lah. good also.

Actually, this is my retirement home. Near kopi shop, clinic, park, all the amenities within walking distance. I used to stay at st 23. So very familiar with this place...

The prices are crazy now... Still got room to go up... But don't intend to sell because retirement home here or waterview. Most probably here....
    You not staying there, right? So you renting your unit out, right? What is the rental price now?

Seems like a lot of complaints (maybe it is common in condo) on their community website.

You got the big 4 room or the bigger 3 room or the smaller 3 room type?

What is the selling price now? Remember in 2008 / 2009 everyone still think it is expensive and speculate it will go down, but unfortunately, everyone know the outcome in 2013.

The best units are those facing park, most sold out during preview. The rest of the facing (especially those lower than HDB ones) got free view to and from the HDB.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested
    You not staying there, right? So you renting your unit out, right? What is the rental price now?

Seems like a lot of complaints (maybe it is common in condo) on their community website.

You got the big 4 room or the bigger 3 room or the smaller 3 room type?

What is the selling price now? Remember in 2008 / 2009 everyone still think it is expensive and speculate it will go down, but unfortunately, everyone know the outcome in 2013.

The best units are those facing park, most sold out during preview. The rest of the facing (especially those lower than HDB ones) got free view to and from the HDB.
    What are the complaints about?

Think it was mentioned in previous post, little things, like

Security guard, people getting in, mobile phone coverage, swimming pool, etc.

Swimming pool not big enough? I guess mobile phone coverage is beyond the developer.

Swimming pool not big enough? I guess mobile phone coverage is beyond the developer.
    maybe noise from Mcdonald's at night?

When you are surrounded densely by HDBs it's very easy for people to come in and go and use the free facilities
    I am rich in debts...

Hi residents,

Sorry to hijack this thread. Just wanted to offer a bulk purchase promotion of our IP cameras to the residents here after we have successfully done one round for residents of another newly TOP project.

We are the sole distributor of Foscam brand of IP cameras which is very popular in USA with close to 2000 Five stars review: http://www.amazon.com/Foscam-FI8910W...DateDescending

It's very useful for working parents who wish to monitor their kids alone with maids at home via their 3G phone. The bulk purchase price is only $95 (u.p $129 via our website www.foscam.sg). MOQ is 20 sets and product comes with 2 years warranty. Our office is located at Midview City (next to Ai Tong School).

If your condo community does have a facebook page, hope that those interested in the offer can help to post there to consolidate the orders. For further enquiries, feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thank you.

Recently noticed a lot of china nationals when I go Bishan park to exercise. They seems to be always heading back to Clover By the Park. It is hard to find Singapore these days

Any resident there can let me know if the China chinese are indeed residents there?