Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wharf Residence (D9, 999 yrs, Capitaland)

Unregistered876 Guest

Default rangoon, farrer pk, little india = filthy and low class

u thk that just becoz rangoon is near mrt n town it is hip and upmarket? LOL... That place is infested with Ah Nehs and Bangladeshis that ply the streets round the freaking clock. Would expats and the rich even be interestd to live in an indian town wth Ah Neh and bangla workers prowling the streets?your idea of an upmarket place seems rather strange especially being a singaporean. Try comparing not so near town dev like Astrid Meadows (coronation rd), Dukes Residence (coronatn rd), Shelford Suites (bt timah), Jardin (upper bt timah) and even Maplewoods (close to upper bt timah) to the pathetically small kitchen size apartments in rangoon and people will laugh their heads off. Near town is nt always gd especially if the living envirnmt sucks. Little india and the surroundings will never change its image and low class image. As a Chinese, I dont knw wat the f**k u would want to even live in rangoon or little india area. I would rather live in a hdb above rochor centre than any condo in little india.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredDistrict8
    What a sad bastard. Any projects in Rangoon beat your BH flat down. Stop hard selling BH. It just makes you look like a sad bastard.

Unregistereddistrict8 Guest

Default Racist remark

Sad bastard, i hope you would be arrested by the police for your racist remark. Hahaha

Give BH A Miss Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    i never said BH was only meant for the rich. I am just saying that living near town but not directly in town is preferred, even the super rich i knw thk that way.BH seems to have that appeal even though it is priced for the mass mkt. D9 has that prestige for being near the shopping district but it ranks low for quality of life compared to even the heartlands in the suburban where there is plenty of lush greenery. Even hillview with houses and cndos going for 600psf offers better quality of life than a d9. Never mind the word 'prestige' coz smart people usually have no ego problems. Btw i am not an agent or neither do i have any vestd interest in BH. I am just a distant observer of gd property buys.
    With scum like you, kandinsky, who cursed others to die, staying in BH. Better give BH a miss!

If Boon Keng is so good, many would be rushing to stay in the area. Why are they not doing it? Something is wrong! Better stay clear of BH.

So many others following me in avoiding BH. That's good!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    i never said BH was only meant for the rich. I am just saying that living near town but not directly in town is preferred, even the super rich i knw thk that way.BH seems to have that appeal even though it is priced for the mass mkt. D9 has that prestige for being near the shopping district but it ranks low for quality of life compared to even the heartlands in the suburban where there is plenty of lush greenery. Even hillview with houses and cndos going for 600psf offers better quality of life than a d9. Never mind the word 'prestige' coz smart people usually have no ego problems. Btw i am not an agent or neither do i have any vestd interest in BH. I am just a distant observer of gd property buys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Give BH A Miss
    With scum like you, kandinsky, who cursed others to die, staying in BH. Better give BH a miss!

If Boon Keng is so good, many would be rushing to stay in the area. Why are they not doing it? Something is wrong! Better stay clear of BH.

So many others following me in avoiding BH. That's good!
    Please be considerate and discuss Beacon H. in the Beacon H. thread. Thanks.

District 9 Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by richard sxxks
    Richard, go fxxk yourself and die. You get run down by a lorry soon.
    Do you like to be cursed like that? Please be considerate. Believe in Karma.

District 9 Lover Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered876
    u thk that just becoz rangoon is near mrt n town it is hip and upmarket? LOL... That place is infested with Ah Nehs and Bangladeshis that ply the streets round the freaking clock. Would expats and the rich even be interestd to live in an indian town wth Ah Neh and bangla workers prowling the streets?your idea of an upmarket place seems rather strange especially being a singaporean. Try comparing not so near town dev like Astrid Meadows (coronation rd), Dukes Residence (coronatn rd), Shelford Suites (bt timah), Jardin (upper bt timah) and even Maplewoods (close to upper bt timah) to the pathetically small kitchen size apartments in rangoon and people will laugh their heads off. Near town is nt always gd especially if the living envirnmt sucks. Little india and the surroundings will never change its image and low class image. As a Chinese, I dont knw wat the f**k u would want to even live in rangoon or little india area. I would rather live in a hdb above rochor centre than any condo in little india.
    STOP YOUR RACISM REMARKS!

District 9 Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered666
    go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!
    This thread is for Tong Watt Road, not for Boon Keng. Do it in the appropriate thread. Boon Keng is in District 12, not District 9. If you are not happy, then too bad.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...90437,00.html?

August 1, 2008, 2.47 pm (Singapore time)

CapitaLand plans condo launch

CapitaLand plans to launch in second-half 2008 a freehold condo named Urban Resort with about 70 units on the Silver Tower site in Cairnhill. The average price will definitely be above S$3,000 psf, CapitaLand Residential Singapore CEO Patricia Chia told reporters after the group announced Q2 net earnings.

'I will be quite disappointed if it's below S$3,000 psf,' CapitaLand Group president and CEO Liew Mun Leong said.

The property giant has also sold 11 of the 40 units released so far at Latitude at Jalan Mutiara in the River Valley area at an average price of S$2,400 to S$2,500 psf. Over at Tong Watt Road, it has sold close to 30 of 80 units released recently at The Wharf Residence; prices range from S$1,500 to S$1,900 psf.

The project has a total 127 units. Latitude comprises 127 units in total.

CapitaLand leads a consortium that will redevelop Farrer Court. -- KALPANA RASHIWALA BT NEWSROOM

is there like a million condo units in this area or what? everyone will be fighting for rentals in a couple of years..

THE WHARF RESIDENCE

Re-launching soon at NEW ATTRACTIVE PRICE!!!

For more information, please contact me:

Chris Yip - ERA
    [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images

D09 THE WHARF RESIDENCE by CapitaLand

NEW RELAUNCH ATTRACTIVE PRICES!!

Quantum for 2BR ~$1.2M ($1100-$1200psf ave) and 3BR ~$1.8M.

Soft Launch Will most likely happen BEFORE this coming long weekend (1st May is Labor Day)

Please note that show flat is at a different location from actual site.

Booking of choice units has already begun and you can call me for more info/booking.

Sincerely,
    Chris Yip - ERA
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by hyip68034
    D09 THE WHARF RESIDENCE by CapitaLand

NEW RELAUNCH ATTRACTIVE PRICES!!

Quantum for 2BR ~$1.2M ($1100-$1200psf ave) and 3BR ~$1.8M.

Soft Launch Will most likely happen BEFORE this coming long weekend (1st May is Labor Day)

Please note that show flat is at a different location from actual site.

Booking of choice units has already begun and you can call me for more info/booking.

Sincerely,
    Chris Yip - ERA
    [email protected]
    any idea how big are the 2 bedders ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    any idea how big are the 2 bedders ?
    2BR - 1012 to 1076sqft 109units
    2BR (with PES) - 1163sqft 1unit

ok 1100 to 1200psf is a more realistic pricing..

wow, 1100-1200psf !! Wharf Res is deifnitely better than RV suite/Mercury/Illuminaire...etc. think another sellout river valley project again !!

but left right tio flank by temples....

Where is the showflat?

FLANKED by Temples? Good what..

Why ? Temple low class ah.. Flanked by Churches good ah?

Flanked by mosque is the best! Free wake up call in the morning.

Monthly maintainance fee $500+

Think Watermark is better choice

Yes, a reasonable priced project. Imagine it was launched last year above $1500psf

Have gotten a few cheques from keen buyers.

Those who are keen can contact me. We are a team of 5
    working hard to help secure a gd unit for buyers.

[email protected]
    +65 97708558

opposite rivergate along martin road.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyguru
    Where is the showflat?

Default The Wharf Residence Launching 15 May

Launching at attractive price.

Visit www.rogerang.com for updates.

Is this a soft or hard launch, or flaccid launch? can the general public view? at what prices? at 1000psf.

If not, forget it.

D09 THE WHARF RESIDENCE LAUNCH CONFIRM ON 15 MAY (FRI) AT 10AM, SHOWFLAT!!

Booking of units strictly on first come first serve basis.

Queue has already started forming at showflat.

Call/SMS me for information/viewing/booking.

Chris Yip - ERA
    [email protected]

2bdrm type almost all gone... wow..

Now, 2br all gone. If looking for 3br, call me 97708558.
    wharf proj team.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...03940,00.html?

Published May 16, 2009

More property launches on buying interest

CapitaLand releases units at The Wharf Residence, Frasers Centrepoint to launch Woodleigh project in July or Aug

By EMILYN YAP

DEVELOPERS are riding the wave of buying interest to launch more units.

CapitaLand yesterday released 100 two and three-bedroom units at The Wharf Residence, a 999-year leasehold condominium near Mohamed Sultan Road which comprises 173 apartments and 13 shophouses.

The group sold 85 units - mostly two-bedders - at an average price of between $1,300 and $1,600 per square foot (psf).

Sizes of two-bedroom units start at 1,012 sq ft. Assuming a price of $1,300 psf, one would cost about $1.32 million.

Some of the 100 units released yesterday were the remainder from an earlier launch.

According to Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) records, CapitaLand introduced 80 units to the market in July last year and sold 24 until September that year at median prices above $1,500 psf.

The Wharf Residence is expected to receive its temporary occupation permit in 2013. CapitaLand is offering buyers a package deal of stamp duty absorption and interest absorption. BT understands that those who do not take up this package may get to pay up to 8 per cent less.

CapitaLand could make more units available today as the launch stretches into the weekend.

The release of more units at The Wharf Residence comes as activity in the higher end of the property market is starting to stir. According to URA's April statistics, buyers snapped up 64 units out of 75 launched at Bukit Sembawang Estates' Verdure at Holland Road. The median price of the transactions was $1,416 psf.

'Sentiment is better now,' said Knight Frank executive director (residential) Peter Ow. Some buyers feel that property prices have dropped enough, he added.

And even if prices have not bottomed, they believe that there is probably 'no harm in going in now, rather than letting money sit in the bank'. Some buyers are also worried about missing out on a real estate recovery, he said.

Separately, Frasers Centrepoint mentioned at its results briefing last week that it will launch its Woodleigh project in July or August this year. Prices will be at a level that 'the market will accept', said its chief executive, Lim Ee Seng.

The company's Caspian at Lakeside has seen strong take-up since its launch in February. Of the 712 units in the development, 611 had been sold as at May 7, Frasers Centrepoint said.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...430048/1/.html

CapitaLand's The Wharf Residences continues to see strong sales

By Wong Siew Ying, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 18 May 2009 1605 hrs

SINGAPORE : CapitaLand's newly released units at The Wharf Residences continued to see strong sales over the weekend, with another 24 units transacted.

The developer had earlier sold 85 per cent of the 100 units launched on May 15.

All in, CapitaLand said 134 units out of the 173 unit at The Wharf Residences have been sold.

Apartments at the 999-year leasehold project are priced at between S$1,300 and S$1,600 per square foot.

The developer said 8 in 10 of the homebuyers are Singaporeans, with the rest coming from China, Japan, Canada, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.

The Wharf Residences is located at Tong Watt Road, off Mohamed Sultan Road near the city centre.

CapitaLand added that it will present other projects, like the proposed development at Gillman Heights Condominium site, at an appropriate time. - CNA /ls

http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/St...ry_378107.html

May 18, 2009 Monday

CapitaLand sells 80% of Wharf Residence

HOMEBUYER sentiment continued to hold up over the weekend, with units of CapitaLand's The Wharf Residence selling fast.

The property giant launched 100 units last Friday, of which 85 were snapped up that same day.

The Wharf Residence is a 999-year leasehold condominium, located off the hip Mohamed Sultan Road, comprising four residential towers and 13 conservation shophouses.

Over the weekend, CapitaLand released more units and sold another 24. During its launch last year, 25 units were sold. The weekend sales bring the total number of units sold to 134, as of 4pm yesterday.

With 173 apartments in the development, CapitaLand has chalked up a respectable tally of nearly 80 per cent sold.

In a press statement yesterday, CapitaLand said that it sold the units at an average price of between $1,300 and $1,600 per sq ft (psf). Prices are down, lower than the range of $1,429 psf to $1,708 psf seen in the third quarter of last year.

Another selling point could have been the stamp duty absorption and interest absorption scheme.

Ms Patricia Chia, chief executive of CapitaLand Residential Singapore, said that four out of five of the homebuyers were locals. The rest of the buyers hailed from Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Japan, Canada and Vietnam.

She added that the heritage homes will be launched for sale soon.

The sales of The Wharf Residence suggest that the healthy performance of the property market, as seen by the strong showing in new private home sales last month, is set to continue.

LEE SU SHYAN