Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cairnhill Residences (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

checked out this development when it was just TOP few years back, the layout is squarish but the common area and bedrooms, or actual usable space, are really small

I walked the ground just now after knocking off. Took DTL to Newton and walked 15 mins to the condo. Walk was easy but would imagine it would be dark and quiet so not recommended for ladies and young children. After that it took me 5 mins to reach Paragon . More traffic lights but livier so think this route is preferred and it's shorter too. Condo is tucked in from the buzz and bustle and yet it's 5-10 mins to Orchard shopping belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spincity1 View Post
    checked out this development when it was just TOP few years back, the layout is squarish but the common area and bedrooms, or actual usable space, are really small
    Did you view the 3 bedroom unit?

In my opinion the 3 bedder does feel tight ... and the balcony seems a bit larger ...

Otherwise the layout is not too bad

2 bedder is better in terms of usable space ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post

In my opinion the 3 bedder does feel tight ... and the balcony seems a bit larger ...

No, i didn't arrange for any viewing. I just wanted to have a feel of its location by walking.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post

Yes, I viewed the 3-bedder and gave it a miss due to the very small usable space

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast