Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cairnhill Residences (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Default Cairnhill Residences (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

Designed to surround you in an oasis of a privileged lifestyle, Carinhill Residences is a reflection of your refined taste of every turn in its exclusive apartments.

From its close proximity to Singapore’s shopping and entertainment hub of Orchard Road, well-appointed facilities that render daily life a jazzy affair to classy finishings, it’s your wish for sophistication fulfilled.

Developer: Allgreen Group

Tenure: Freehold

Expected TOP: 2010

Total units: 97 in two towers of 20-storeys

Unit Types:

* 2+1, 904 sqft
    * 3BR, 1162 to 1431 sqft
    * 2BR PH, 1420 sqft
    * 3BR PH, 2131 to 2443 sqft

Facilities: full condo except tennis court

Be ushered into the sublime world of serenity that could soothe jaded senses. The trickle from water features prompts you to relinquish the cares of the corporate jungle to the mundane world. Of course, it’s entirely your prerogative to plunge into the cool of the lap pool or melt the stress away by the Jacuzzi.

Whichever way you look at it, Carinhill Residences paves the way for the leisurely delights of life every step of the way.

As you step foot in the apartment, the cool sensation of the marble flooring brings timely relief to your soles even on the warmest day. The expansive windows shower the living area with natural light while affording breezy serenity at different hours of the day.

So whether you prefer lazying in your favourite couch on a Sunday afternoon or spending quality time with your loved ones in the evening, Carinhill Residences makes a cosy haven for every family.

The hot seat for culinary creations. The melting pot for gastronomic delights of all occasions. The kitchen has all the right ingredients to put even the most culinary-challenged individuals in the mood for showcasing their skills. With its stylish cabinets, chic European appliances and fittings, its sleak appearance is good enough to whet an appetite!

Come home to ultimate luxury.

ryan Guest

Default Re: Cairnhill Residences (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

Very nice! What is the pricing like? Well whatever it is the other Cairnhill Circle development, SC Global's Hilltops site, will most probably be selling for much higher price. So this could be a bargain?

yktan Guest

Default Re: Cairnhill Residences (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

$1,700 to $1,800 psf.

went by the show suite again today. left 7 units! the SC GLOBAL Hilltops is right next to it.

Default Cairnhill Residences FH

Dear Buyers,

Spanking New Project In The Heart Of Singapore
    Cairhill Residence is FH exclusive and is suited right
    in the center of Singapore means you enjoy a
    spectular unblock view of city landscape.

Any reasonable price will consider to let go..

To view, please cal 92718723

Cool The Buyer

What is reasonable ?

Default CAIRNHILL RESIDENCES

Project Name-CAIRNHILL RESIDENCES
    Developer-Cairnhill Green Pte Ltd(Allgreen Properties Limited)
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 97
    Completion Date - Est 30 Apr 2010
    District - 9

>>> click here for more details >>>

Arrow D9 TOP Jan 2010 -Cairnhill Residences

Cairnhill Residences @ 33 Cairnhill Circle

the residential freehold land is located near the hub of orchard.

Living in Singapore's premier shopping destination with major shopping centers such as Tanglin Mall and the Heeren, offers a dynamic and exciting experience of sensational sights.

Designed to surround you in an oasis of a privileged lifestyle, Cairnhill Residences is a reflection of your refined taste at every turn in its exclusive 97 apartments.

Prominent developments in the vicinity also include Anglo Chinese Junior School and the Paragon Shopping Centre.

Accessibility to and from the subject property is enhanced by its proximity to the Central Expressway and Cairnhill Road

Orchard Road is indeed the cherry on the cake of Singapore’s prime property market

Cairnhill Residences Available Unit
    Well layout 2 bedroom plus study, 904sqft. Living hall, Master room, Common Room facing North, Main door SouthWest facing. No morning or afternoon Sun. Good for investment.
    Asking Price : Before TOP rate where estimation the rate may just up 2300psf in mid 2010 once TOP

Cairnhill Residences Floor Plan:

Cairnhill Residences Site Map:

Please contact Andy for further discussion of Cairnhill Residences
    Hp: 8448 3535/82981266
    E: [email protected]

Premium Stay that We Promise

What's the indicative maintenance fee? Is it noisy as it's close to the CTE?

Quote Originally Posted by blackrabbit
    What's the indicative maintenance fee? Is it noisy as it's close to the CTE?

if you have the right facing .. its nice view...and quiet ... can see cars ... cannot hear them ..

highest point of orchard area

maintenance fee estimation about 300, as small sevemt with pool and gym. thanks

Default further questions

Drive past today, entire development blocked by Hilltops which is still under construction. Possibly TOP by year-end looking at the status of progress. Just wondering if there's a market for sub 1000 sq ft aprtment in cairnhill area, most of the neighbours are big 2000 sq ft aprtment such as Hilltops, alba, promont.. Will this small size be an achilles' heel?
    If ard $300 maintenance then it's really quite value for money as those ard such as cairnhill crest ard $600.

Default Cairnhill Residences - TOP very soon

Set atop cairnhill circle, with address 31 and 33 Cairnhill Circle

This Freehold 97 units 2 tower 20 floors project is going to obtain their T.O.P in stages and phases in this coming months..

Developer Allgreen launched this project in Hong Kong and has went largely unnoticed and un-hyped.

Now due to the fact that the exterior facade is shaping and forming up, interests has come in fast and strong.

Prices are at a very safe level to buy, ranges from $2150 to $2400psf

rentals should hover in the $6 psf range.

Helios are re-launching at above 2600psf levels, and Hilltops are generally not very keen to sell their high floor units at below 2800psf now.

I have 19 units available for sale and 23 avail for rent. Floorplans and sitemaps are avail on site presentation.

Superb investment.

Inviting interested parties to call/sms me @ 9871-9000

thanks

Guess this sums up a previous discussion about units which are coming on stream for rental in the "Property market sentiments" thread.

out of 97 units, this agent ALONE already has 19 units for sale and 23 units for rental.

Dun think will see his 4th post any sooner

u see the way agent said it
    "Prices are at a very safe level to buy, ranges from $2150 to $2400psf"

i think when u signed a contract with him, the property agent must put down, if the psf drops, agent should pay for it since agent said it is very safe.

in the first place, how to compare carinhill residences with the utmost top end helios and hilltops? would the super rich want to stay in 3 bedders at carinhill resi at less than 1200sq ft (ie smaller than hdb flat)? i don't think so. anytime, they would pay higher psf for bigger units with better finishing and class.

Quote Originally Posted by zeq
    u see the way agent said it
    "Prices are at a very safe level to buy, ranges from $2150 to $2400psf"

i think when u signed a contract with him, the property agent must put down, if the psf drops, agent should pay for it since agent said it is very safe.

Default gone nowhere

#14-05 2097psf 14 Jan 2010
    #13-05 2301psf 21 Jan 2011
    #07-05 2199psf 02 Feb 2011

Just saw some pptyguru ads on this devt going for around $2,100 psf. With the surrounding pricer projects going for $3000+ psf and new LH project Cairnhill Nine transacting at $2300-2500 psf, what are your thoughts on Cairnhill Residences? The 2-brs are small but layout looks good. Any investment potential amidst the pricier and more top-end ppties surrounding it?

In terms of location, does anyone know if the walk to nearby mrt stations is an easy walk? Seems like you need to make a loop out before you can walk properly to the train stations.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer888 View Post
    Just saw some pptyguru ads on this devt going for around $2,100 psf. With the surrounding pricer projects going for $3000+ psf and new LH project Cairnhill Nine transacting at $2300-2500 psf, what are your thoughts on Cairnhill Residences? The 2-brs are small but layout looks good. Any investment potential amidst the pricier and more top-end ppties surrounding it?

In terms of location, does anyone know if the walk to nearby mrt stations is an easy walk? Seems like you need to make a loop out before you can walk properly to the train stations.

Down the hill, cross towards Cairnhill Crest, Turn into Hullet rd, down Emerald Hill rd .... dada .. you are just across Somerset MRT station ...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Sounds like a long and arduous walk indeed! (got hill to climb when you walk the opposite direction!)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    Down the hill, cross towards Cairnhill Crest, Turn into Hullet rd, down Emerald Hill rd .... dada .. you are just across Somerset MRT station ...

checked out this development when it was just TOP few years back, the layout is squarish but the common area and bedrooms, or actual usable space, are really small

I walked the ground just now after knocking off. Took DTL to Newton and walked 15 mins to the condo. Walk was easy but would imagine it would be dark and quiet so not recommended for ladies and young children. After that it took me 5 mins to reach Paragon . More traffic lights but livier so think this route is preferred and it's shorter too. Condo is tucked in from the buzz and bustle and yet it's 5-10 mins to Orchard shopping belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spincity1 View Post
    checked out this development when it was just TOP few years back, the layout is squarish but the common area and bedrooms, or actual usable space, are really small
    Did you view the 3 bedroom unit?

In my opinion the 3 bedder does feel tight ... and the balcony seems a bit larger ...

Otherwise the layout is not too bad

2 bedder is better in terms of usable space ...

In my opinion the 3 bedder does feel tight ... and the balcony seems a bit larger ...

No, i didn't arrange for any viewing. I just wanted to have a feel of its location by walking.

Yes, I viewed the 3-bedder and gave it a miss due to the very small usable space

I was there with a friend during the launch.

Both bought a unit ... purely becos we felt the location was superb..

Both sold before TOP... lol

not becos we didnt like it anymore, but just 'took profit'.

Visited it again recently. Still feel it is a nice condo with good location.

Mostly unblocked view.

while the other condos on the same hill probably block each other ...

I was there with a friend during the launch.

Both bought a unit ... purely becos we felt the location was superb..

Both sold before TOP... lol

not becos we didnt like it anymore, but just 'took profit'.

Visited it again recently. Still feel it is a nice condo with good location.

Mostly unblocked view.

while the other condos on the same hill probably block each other ...
    the view is unblock and good, if I recall correctly
    The location is also good but you better have at least one car as it will be very warm when you walk uphill from MRT station or bus stop back home

the view is unblock and good, if I recall correctly
    The location is also good but you better have at least one car as it will be very warm when you walk uphill from MRT station or bus stop back home
    The walk is not that bad unless you need to walk during noon time. Else early mornings or evenings should be fine. I was walking there at around 630pm and the traffic condition was horrid. So think twice about having a car.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer888 View Post
    The walk is not that bad unless you need to walk during noon time. Else early mornings or evenings should be fine. I was walking there at around 630pm and the traffic condition was horrid. So think twice about having a car.
    I didn't think that I would need a car in Singapore at all but ended up with 2, and I thought much more than 2 times before making the decision
    the walk may not be too bad if you walk empty-handed in a breezy and dry day.
    The uphill part is not so nice, neither, unless you treat it as an exercise in work outfit.
    Anyway, the location is good and tranquil

The slope of the hill is quite gentle actually and basically it's like the 2nd ppty you see after Hilltops so it's a short 10-15m up the hill.

If I'm coming back from work and going uphill in work wear, guess it will be ok as it will be shower and rest time after that. At least I have my down slope when going to work? Hahaha..

I didn't think that I would need a car in Singapore at all but ended up with 2, and I thought much more than 2 times before making the decision
    the walk may not be too bad if you walk empty-handed in a breezy and dry day.
    The uphill part is not so nice, neither, unless you treat it as an exercise in work outfit.
    Anyway, the location is good and tranquil