Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

evelyn owner Guest

Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

the showflat is at victoria park road. they are just borrowing the land. the actual site is at duchess ave. why dont u like cul de sac? i like it cos not much traffic. i prefer that to say maplewoods on the main rd.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by evelyn owner
    the showflat is at victoria park road. they are just borrowing the land. the actual site is at duchess ave. why dont u like cul de sac? i like it cos not much traffic. i prefer that to say maplewoods on the main rd.
    now i get it. thanks for clarifying.

agree with you that cul-de-sac is easier to get in/out. but in the case of duchess ave, i feel that the site is too deep in. i actually prefer tresor's location. more convenient.

Unregistered Guest

$1900+ achieved! shld appear in caveat in 3 months.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    high floor?

beavis Guest

Are you sure it takes 3 months for URA to lodge caveat???

Does that mean June caveat on URA right now is a 3 months old caveat????

joe Guest

Caveats not lodged by URA. Caveats are lodged by the bank you took the loan from, usually at completion of sale (for secondary market properties). And SLA is the govt body the bank will inform. Not sure about those who pay full in cash. Never had the luxury of doing that.

Unregistered Guest

Above 20 floor. Completion takes 2+8 weeks so you it takes almost 3 months. Yes the price you see are 3 months old so you can +10% for current price.Lincold Lodge sold for 1400+ so breakeven is 1800+. A new record for newton.

Anyone knows when Elmira is launching?

beavis Guest

Above 20 floor. Completion takes 2+8 weeks so you it takes almost 3 months. Yes the price you see are 3 months old so you can +10% for current price.Lincold Lodge sold for 1400+ so breakeven is 1800+. A new record for newton.

Anyone knows when Elmira is launching?
    Can you tell me how to get UP-TO-DATE caveat?? Is it by suscribing certain magazine?? I would like to suscribe.
    If URA is 3 months late, then it could be misleading.

BTW, where is Elmira located??? Which developer will be building this project?
    Last edited by beavis; 22nd June 2007 at 12:53 AM.

Unregistered Guest

Need comments from fellow forumer here.

Is is still a good time to Invest around newton area??

I thinking of purchasing Newton one from subsale. Do you think the price for newton 1 will still going up especially newton One???

Unregistered Guest

from my recent experience, i see my transaction in ura site after less than 1 month (slightly more than 3 weeks). the caveat is lodged by my lawyer on buyer's behalf. subsequently, bank will lodge caveat again, and that is closer to sale completion time.