Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 442

Thread: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

  1. #41
    evelyn owner Guest

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    prices can be checked via the ura website

    "http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/real_estate/transaction.cfm"

    elmira heights is beside newton one. i think with orchard rd new launches at 3000psf newton being one stop away will rise. orchard cant be 50% higher forever.of couse i m talking my book

    personally i looked at newton one and prefer the design over evelyn but it is so near the flyover i didnt like it. i had a friend in equatorial with the same problem and had a hard time selling altho her unit is facing shangri-la.

  2. #42
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    Newton condo prices seem destined to rise, because Lincoln Lodge had just been sold at $1449.3 psf ppr. The joint buyers are Koh Bros, Heeton, KSH, Lian Beng.

  3. #43
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    Do you guys think that property in Singapore still have rooms to increase and
    How long?? untill 2010??
    I think Bukit timah area is still undervalue. Developers are eyeing this area right now as written in Saturday stairtstimes on page 2.

  4. #44
    evelyn owner Guest

    Thumbs up Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    I just sold my unit at $2000psf to a foreigner! Caveat will appear in Aug URA.
    Now which project shall I roll to?

  5. #45
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn owner
    I just sold my unit at $2000psf to a foreigner! Caveat will appear in Aug URA.
    Now which project shall I roll to?
    Congratulatin!!! Why dont check the new Hi end launch at 8 napier!!!

  6. #46
    evelyn owner Guest

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    thanks! any details on the project?like psf and developer?

  7. #47
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn owner
    thanks! any details on the project?like psf and developer?

    There is also a new launch at cairnhill.
    The show unit is just apposite of scotts high park. Pls check it out. Price about $2400+ I think.

    BTW I am waiting for the guocoland future launch on former casa rosita site just next to the Church Of Jesus Christ.

    Its a good location.

  8. #48
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn owner
    thanks! any details on the project?like psf and developer?

    I am not sure but the agent that told me is from JTresi. It is around glen eagles hospital.

  9. #49
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    If I am the government, I will take measures to slow the growth to 5 to 7% per year (not quarter). This is healthier and sustainable. An exception I will make is the luxury class condo (above 2500psf). For these, the buyers will be less price-sensitive. So the measures will be these:

    1. Scrap deferred payment schemes and return to progressive payments.

    2. No bank loan amount above 80% of property value.

    3. Capital gain tax of 25% for sale of property bought within the last 2 years. If foreigner, the tax should be 35%.

    4. Additional foreigners stamp duty tax of 3 to 5% for buying property in Singapore. PR excluded.

    5. Luxury tax of 10% for those who bought property above $2500 psf. This is a way to give back to society.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    If I am the government, I will take measures to slow the growth to 5 to 7% per year (not quarter). This is healthier and sustainable. An exception I will make is the luxury class condo (above 2500psf). For these, the buyers will be less price-sensitive. So the measures will be these:

    1. Scrap deferred payment schemes and return to progressive payments.

    2. No bank loan amount above 80% of property value.

    3. Capital gain tax of 25% for sale of property bought within the last 2 years. If foreigner, the tax should be 35%.

    4. Additional foreigners stamp duty tax of 3 to 5% for buying property in Singapore. PR excluded.

    5. Luxury tax of 10% for those who bought property above $2500 psf. This is a way to give back to society.

    Yes all very well suggested.When the crash comes you will kneel and beg for the measures you proposed to be immediately scrapped.

Posting Permissions