Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

evelyn owner Guest

Default Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

prices can be checked via the ura website

"http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/real_estate/transaction.cfm"

elmira heights is beside newton one. i think with orchard rd new launches at 3000psf newton being one stop away will rise. orchard cant be 50% higher forever.of couse i m talking my book

personally i looked at newton one and prefer the design over evelyn but it is so near the flyover i didnt like it. i had a friend in equatorial with the same problem and had a hard time selling altho her unit is facing shangri-la.

Unregistered Guest

Newton condo prices seem destined to rise, because Lincoln Lodge had just been sold at $1449.3 psf ppr. The joint buyers are Koh Bros, Heeton, KSH, Lian Beng.

Unregistered Guest

Do you guys think that property in Singapore still have rooms to increase and
    How long?? untill 2010??
    I think Bukit timah area is still undervalue. Developers are eyeing this area right now as written in Saturday stairtstimes on page 2.

evelyn owner Guest

Thumbs up Re: Residences @ Evelyn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

I just sold my unit at $2000psf to a foreigner! Caveat will appear in Aug URA.
    Now which project shall I roll to?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by evelyn owner
    I just sold my unit at $2000psf to a foreigner! Caveat will appear in Aug URA.
    Now which project shall I roll to?
    Congratulatin!!! Why dont check the new Hi end launch at 8 napier!!!

evelyn owner Guest

thanks! any details on the project?like psf and developer?

Unregistered Guest

There is also a new launch at cairnhill.
    The show unit is just apposite of scotts high park. Pls check it out. Price about $2400+ I think.

BTW I am waiting for the guocoland future launch on former casa rosita site just next to the Church Of Jesus Christ.

Its a good location.

Unregistered Guest

I am not sure but the agent that told me is from JTresi. It is around glen eagles hospital.

Unregistered Guest

If I am the government, I will take measures to slow the growth to 5 to 7% per year (not quarter). This is healthier and sustainable. An exception I will make is the luxury class condo (above 2500psf). For these, the buyers will be less price-sensitive. So the measures will be these:

1. Scrap deferred payment schemes and return to progressive payments.

2. No bank loan amount above 80% of property value.

3. Capital gain tax of 25% for sale of property bought within the last 2 years. If foreigner, the tax should be 35%.

4. Additional foreigners stamp duty tax of 3 to 5% for buying property in Singapore. PR excluded.

5. Luxury tax of 10% for those who bought property above $2500 psf. This is a way to give back to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    If I am the government, I will take measures to slow the growth to 5 to 7% per year (not quarter). This is healthier and sustainable. An exception I will make is the luxury class condo (above 2500psf). For these, the buyers will be less price-sensitive. So the measures will be these:

1. Scrap deferred payment schemes and return to progressive payments.

2. No bank loan amount above 80% of property value.

3. Capital gain tax of 25% for sale of property bought within the last 2 years. If foreigner, the tax should be 35%.

4. Additional foreigners stamp duty tax of 3 to 5% for buying property in Singapore. PR excluded.

5. Luxury tax of 10% for those who bought property above $2500 psf. This is a way to give back to society.

Yes all very well suggested.When the crash comes you will kneel and beg for the measures you proposed to be immediately scrapped.