Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8131823283334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1190

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Anyone has any news from developer or been down to the site to see?

Quote Originally Posted by browser
    Anyone has any news from developer or been down to the site to see?
    Just read somewhere that the TOP has been delayed till end April and key may take 4-8 weeks to obtain after end April. So disappointed with the developer. Think this is the only project in Singapore that TOP so near to the official TOP date. All my furnitures bought and suppose to deliver in April. ID also employed but can't start work... Now dunno how.

Anyway, does anyone remember what is the color of the wardrobe in the room? Is it black or dark brown? Thanks.

Any reason for the delay?
    The waiting period is torturous
    Sianz...liao of waiting

Anyway, does anyone remember what is the color of the wardrobe in the room? Is it black or dark brown? Thanks.
    I think it's black

Quote Originally Posted by KCT
    Any reason for the delay?
    The waiting period is torturous
    Sianz...liao of waiting
    Ya i can't agree more. So torturous and seemed so long. The reason they gave was that there were some regulatory requirement which was not met.

Ya i can't agree more. So torturous and seemed so long. The reason they gave was that there were some regulatory requirement which was not met.

Haiz.. really disappointed with the delay too..

The wardrobe shld be in black from far.. if I remember correctly, the wardrobe in the showroom was build-in from ceiling to the floor. However, the wardrobe seems to be shorter and does not reach to ceiling. It does not look build-in at all. I am not sure the wardrobe is completed or not.

Anyone can remember how tall is the wardrobe?

just some of my observations below:

the wardrobe is dark brown & not full ceiling height
    the toilet bowl for the 1+1 is very small
    also from the original brochure, there should be this huge water feature at the drive-in but can't seem to locate (page 3 of http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUploa...con_height.pdf)

i wonder if we can bring this up during key collection?

Quote Originally Posted by jefferylio
    Haiz.. really disappointed with the delay too..

The wardrobe shld be in black from far.. if I remember correctly, the wardrobe in the showroom was build-in from ceiling to the floor. However, the wardrobe seems to be shorter and does not reach to ceiling. It does not look build-in at all. I am not sure the wardrobe is completed or not.

Anyone can remember how tall is the wardrobe?

Brothers, what did I tell you before? It's never a good thing to talk down your own purchase especially in public forums.

No developer can predict the TOP date because the power lies with BCA.

The show flat did not build the wardrobe to full height. The ID covered it with false wall.

Artist impressions are never the actual product. These are just illustrations based on architect's drawing.

There's a reason why the Facebook page is set up. Please go there to chat. Thanks.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Default Refinancing

Has been quoted by OCBC the following. 2 yrs lock-in period. Think is it quite disappointing. I saw others managed to get SIBOR package with cap from other banks but this doesn't even have a cap. Any advice?

Option 1 :
    Y1 - Mortgage Rate less 3.32% = 1.18%
    Y2 - less 3.12% = 1.38%
    Y3 - less 2.72% = 1.78%
    Y4 & up - less 0.75% = 3.75%

Option 2 :
    Y1 - 3M SIBOR +0.88%
    Y2 - +1.08%
    Y3 - +1.18%
    Y4 & up - +1.25%

Go for bank of china la....unbeatable record low 0.65% spread

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

don't think I can as bought it from dev. anyone in the same situation and able to get a better deal from ocbc?

IS BOC o.65% SIBOR rate? that mean plus the current 3 Month SIBOR rate is 0.38667% total is (0.65 + 0.38667)= 1.03667 %

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Any idea? what sorts of roller blind's material is good to install in the balcony?
    (dunno whether can install or not)
    btw do u think we can put those dark window film on the glass door panels

Did anyone else call up Kim Eng to ask about the TOP? It has been so long and still no news from them. I wrote to ask and they said TOP end April or May and it will take another 5-8 weeks to get key after TOP. I just don't understand why it takes so long to issue the key after TOP... Perhaps more calls from us will put enough pressure for them to act faster.

there is only one person in charge likely getting the same answer
    Probably they also depend on BCA and don't want to commit kind answer
    It's just a matter a time , they r going to TOP
    I also sianzz liao of waiting so talk about our reno here instead lol

Anyone know of a good place that sells a lot of fountain/water feature other than thomson nursery?

Anyone know of a good place that sells a lot of fountain/water feature other than thomson nursery?
    www.fukai.com.sg
    www.phytowaterarts.com

Wow, u are fast man. Thanks.

I actually spent 4.4k on lightings for my apartment. 13 LED recessed down lights for living, dining, toilet and walkway. Cost 138 each. 9 LED Spot lights for display case which cost also 138 each. Some LED light strips as cove light and 6 Halogen (non-LED) for the room which cost 38 each. Just wonder if I have overpaid for lightings... Heart ache. Lol

Price can be vary,since u'd already bought the things,
    just treat it as money well spent lor
    Anyway can last for years
    So have u got he ID too?

I actually spent 4.4k on lightings for my apartment. 13 LED recessed down lights for living, dining, toilet and walkway. Cost 138 each. 9 LED Spot lights for display case which cost also 138 each. Some LED light strips as cove light and 6 Halogen (non-LED) for the room which cost 38 each. Just wonder if I have overpaid for lightings... Heart ache. Lol
    Honestly, if it's idea of your ID, then I would said it is definitely overlighting liao .. some of these lightning you will hardly even turn on .. nice on ID sketches .. if all turn on the whole place lose its intended ambience ...

Juz like the artist rendering version of your beatiful condo .. see the actual .. hardly resembles your dream ...

Price can be vary,since u'd already bought the things,
    just treat it as money well spent lor
    Anyway can last for years
    So have u got he ID too?
    Yup. Got the ID. 3D plan already out since mid March but can't start work cos still no key. Hence, it's pending. Furniture also all bought and pending delivery....

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    Honestly, if it's idea of your ID, then I would said it is definitely overlighting liao .. some of these lightning you will hardly even turn on .. nice on ID sketches .. if all turn on the whole place lose its intended ambience ...

Juz like the artist rendering version of your beatiful condo .. see the actual .. hardly resembles your dream ...
    Yes it's my ID's idea but a big part of the LED goes to my display case which is very important for me. Also, my unit is the 1+1 which has not many windows and hence very little natural light. I think it is necessary to have that many light points cos i don't want to save on it and realize the house is too dark in future.

Yes it's my ID's idea but a big part of the LED goes to my display case which is very important for me. Also, my unit is the 1+1 which has not many windows and hence very little natural light. I think it is necessary to have that many light points cos i don't want to save on it and realize the house is too dark in future.
    Do u mind posting some pic of yr ID

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp
    Do u mind posting some pic of yr ID
    Sorry i can't. Don't have the pic yet.

omg... 4.4k on lighting for 1+1? is it too late to get 2nd quotation from elsewhere? i think quite overcharged.... i was quoted $30/metre for LED strips (made in china); was told most LED made in china so not sure if the price is far more exx if made elsewhere

regarding lighting; have u seen the actual unit? mayb shld see actual unit 1st (err... i apologise in advance in case you get offended; just sharing)
    cos i went in to check out the 1+1 (mine too) b4 they had security guards... it's not very dark
    the window in the study helps a lot

separately... anyone plan to engage professionals to check defects? or DIY?

Quote Originally Posted by kwee19
    omg... 4.4k on lighting for 1+1? is it too late to get 2nd quotation from elsewhere? i think quite overcharged.... i was quoted $30/metre for LED strips (made in china); was told most LED made in china so not sure if the price is far more exx if made elsewhere

regarding lighting; have u seen the actual unit? mayb shld see actual unit 1st (err... i apologise in advance in case you get offended; just sharing)
    cos i went in to check out the 1+1 (mine too) b4 they had security guards... it's not very dark
    the window in the study helps a lot

separately... anyone plan to engage professionals to check defects? or DIY?
    They claimed that it's made in Taiwan. I have done some homework after buying and some other shops i went to charge about this kind of price for taiwan made LED too and they discouraged China LED cos they said many people came back to complain that it's not long lasting. Anyway, as i said a big part (almost half) goes to the display case which i have no intention to cut back on as it is a very important piece for me. Study has no LED, just gonna have a simple light there. You are so lucky to have sneaked in. I tried to sneak in too before the guard but the bangla chased me out. Do u happen to have pictures of the interior? Can share? Thanks.

haha... no pics; we bumped into another couple also 1+1 so we checked out the unit together; but was too excited so forgot to take pics

the L-shape island is a no-go for us... wasted alot of space
    they should have flushed it straight across instead... since the kitchen sink is there, we need to spend $$ to relocate that sink

tiling near "kitchen cabinet" is another area we intend to redo... but still thinking of alternatives

They claimed that it's made in Taiwan. I have done some homework after buying and some other shops i went to charge about this kind of price for taiwan made LED too and they discouraged China LED cos they said many people came back to complain that it's not long lasting. Anyway, as i said a big part (almost half) goes to the display case which i have no intention to cut back on as it is a very important piece for me. Study has no LED, just gonna have a simple light there. You are so lucky to have sneaked in. I tried to sneak in too before the guard but the bangla chased me out. Do u happen to have pictures of the interior? Can share? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kwee19
    haha... no pics; we bumped into another couple also 1+1 so we checked out the unit together; but was too excited so forgot to take pics

the L-shape island is a no-go for us... wasted alot of space
    they should have flushed it straight across instead... since the kitchen sink is there, we need to spend $$ to relocate that sink

tiling near "kitchen cabinet" is another area we intend to redo... but still thinking of alternatives
    Ah such a pity. Why is the L-shape island a waste of space? I thought it is a nice segregation to differente the kitchen from the living. You mean there are tiles between the kitchen top and bottom cabinets? I intend to do glass to cover up that wall actually. Are the tiles nice or bad?

The L-area took up a lot of space...

I don't recall seeing kitchen cabinets at the top, just at the bottom
    Was referring to floor tiles; there's a row of tiles in front of the "kitchen" cabinets that's different from the living room tiles... Tough to explain in words

Ah such a pity. Why is the L-shape island a waste of space? I thought it is a nice segregation to differente the kitchen from the living. You mean there are tiles between the kitchen top and bottom cabinets? I intend to do glass to cover up that wall actually. Are the tiles nice or bad?