Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Quote Originally Posted by Not good enuf
    But I think the observation is fair. No matter what, the Temaseks and VJCs are still the #4 and #5 right - inferior cousins. They're never in the same league as Raffles, Hwa Chong, National which are producing the president scholars. Also, Anglican is very good school meh??? Anyway, the major drawback of the east is one has to settle for 2nd rate schools lah - may not be the best for the children.
    RI? Hwa Chong? Your kids must be smart enuff to get in 1st...if not why bother to stay near them?
    So if a condo is near RI/Hwa Chong does that mean most of the kids living in that particular condo goes there?
    That must be quite a joke...

Dakota lover Guest

Duh... so D14 Dakota Residences is like say... D10? Duh....

Quote Originally Posted by if only
    If only the property and location corelation were so simple, just based on proximity.

But the reality is, it isn't like that at all!

In Manhattan, the Upper East and Upper West Sides are rich, yuppie areas. But do you know that they are but a hop, jump and skip away from Spanish Harlem and black Harlem 110th street?

Park Avenue runs thru midtown all the way uptown but just cross a couple of blocks east or west and you get apartments that are 50% cheaper than those on Park.

Fact is, the rich only want to stay with the rich. They do not want the poor as neighbours.

Physical proximity within an increasingly connected Singapore may be one thing, but the rich sure as hell would not want to stay next to HDB flats. Jervois Rd is still in demand among the rich, even though just across Delta Road are the ultra poor HDB flats.

So the concept of districts 9, 10, 11 is not so much rooted in physical barriers as it is in an abstract one: rich within and poor outside.

Interested Buyer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota lover
    Duh... so D14 Dakota Residences is like say... D10? Duh....

Well said.

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Interested Buyer
    Well said.
    Must have been uttered by a loony in Geylang - fresh from a bonking session with china mei mei

China mei mei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    Must have been uttered by a loony in Geylang - fresh from a bonking session with china mei mei
    You agent? We from china, want house cheap cheap. Will pay you in kind.

wondering Guest

anyone bought a unit here?

Beacon Heights Lover Guest

This is the bestest condo ever. Much better than Dakota

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon Heights Lover
    You are so not in the know

Default 999yrs Condo With 99yrs Price

^_^BEACON HEIGHTS @ St.Michael Road^_^

999yrs Condo With 99yrs Price

Land Size: 63,538 sqft
    Tenure: 999 Years
    Top: 4Q 2011 or 1Q 2012

Great Investment to Fight Against Inflation

1 Block of 28 Storey Development of 212 units

Facilities: Swimming Pool / Floating Gym / Club House / Tennis Court (Full Condo Facilities)

Unit Type :
    B 1 + Study ( 667 sqft) x 50 units only Price From $5xxk!!
    B 2 + Study (893 & 926 sqft) x 75 units only Price From $7xxk!!
    B 3 Bedroom (1076 & 1109 sqft) x 75 units only Price From $9xxk!!
    B Penthouse from $1.3 mil up
    Only
    7 Exclusive units of 3BR Penthouse on the 27th Storey (Sizes from 1582 - 1959 sqft )

*Price estimates are based on $850 psf as a guideline. Diff level/facing commands a diff pricing.Payment Scheme : 5%+15% Downpayment & nothing till TOP with OCBC BANK Loan!!

Selling Points:
     Full Condominium Facilities with starting psf of less than $1000 psf!!
     Prominent Residential Building in the vicinity
     Mass Market Project (Mass Market Moving Fast!!)
     High Rental Yield of 5% up & Potential Capital Appreciation
     Low maintenance fees from $240 up
     8-10 mins walk to Boon Keng MRT
     Free Shuttle Service to MRT
     Accessible by CTE / PIE
     Near City Square Shopping Mall
     Quality Finishing

LAST CALL FOR THIS FABULOUS PRICE. PRICE GOES UP AFTER THIS WEEK.

PLS CALL 92718723 FOR VIEWING THIS SAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered999
    with the interchange coming up, this problem should be solved.
    ERP gantry installed, solved all problem

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon Heights Lover
    Can i know why this is better? The location is quite way in rite?

East Mints Guest

Default access is problem

Quote Originally Posted by frontosa
    Can i know why this is better? The location is quite way in rite?
    i agree. the access is a little problematic.. long way in. and only 1 way...

Unregistered999 Guest

Default beacon heights is still the best

how can u guys be so stupid to say something bad about beacon heights. i tried driving from beacon to raffles city and it takes only 5 over minutes if the traffic is right. it is less than 800m to boon keng mrt and less than 10 min walk (i tried walking there many times) and it is in a peaceful neighbourhood... All the plus points...u cannot compare beacon heights with all the small projects in that area for pricing as it is the tallest project there with more than 200 units. woodsville interchange will be just b4 TOP to usher in the residents moving into the high class condo. Whoever said that D12 is low class must be passing a stupid comment. Toa Payoh is in D12 and same goes for Balestiar which are all close to town. Only indians would want to live in Ah Neh neighbourhood in Little India or Farrer Park, it is a no no for Chinese if Chinese people still want to remain Chinese. ondos like Park Emily is crap if you just look at the facing of the units. Those with park view facing west sun and those with pool view, you can see what ur neighbours opposite are doing. Those studios either face another condo wall/balcony or facing some crappy odd corner. beacon heights boasts of panoramic city view and even the studios there face the pool or the beautiful cityscape. Look at all the new projects now and it wont take long for you to make up ur mind which is the better location and project to choose. St Michael and boon keng is an up and coming estate unless you are an idiot not to see it.

Unregistered888 Guest

Default beacon heights is the best

how can u guys be so stupid to say something bad about beacon heights. i tried driving from beacon to raffles city and it takes only 5 over minutes if the traffic is right. it is less than 800m to boon keng mrt and less than 10 min walk (i tried walking there many times) and it is in a peaceful neighbourhood... All the plus points...u cannot compare beacon heights with all the small projects in that area for pricing as it is the tallest project there with more than 200 units. woodsville interchange will be just b4 TOP to usher in the residents moving into the high class condo. Whoever said that D12 is low class must be passing a stupid comment. Toa Payoh is in D12 and same goes for Balestiar which are all close to town. Only indians would want to live in Ah Neh neighbourhood in Little India or Farrer Park, it is a no no for Chinese if Chinese people still want to remain Chinese. ondos like Park Emily is crap if you just look at the facing of the units. Those with park view facing west sun and those with pool view, you can see what ur neighbours opposite are doing. Those studios either face another condo wall/balcony or facing some crappy odd corner. beacon heights boasts of panoramic city view and even the studios there face the pool or the beautiful cityscape. Look at all the new projects now and it wont take long for you to make up ur mind which is the better location and project to choose. St Michael and boon keng is an up and coming estate unless you are an idiot not to see it.

Unregistered777 Guest

Default beacon heights is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby
    What you say makes sense. Best to avoid all new up and coming projects. What are they more expensive? Simple, they have to be because the developer has paid off the enbloc units and needs to recoup his money by fleecing newbies to his projects.

Also because the construction costs are driving up all the condo prices. Worst still, a 99yr condo like Dakota Residences near Geylang can command prices over 900psf. I also do not like this new project Beacon Heights because St Michael's location is quite crass and low class.

Give me East Coast anytime!

Auerbach Guest

Thumbs up Those considering Dakota should move to Beacon

I agree that it is not worth buying dakota or kovan over beacon heights. Beacon heights has everything a good condo has to offer and i am speaking from a layman, not an agent. i heard that despite its proximity to mrt, developers also throwing in free shuttle service to mrt...peaceful neighbourhood, below 1k psf, near town, near mrt, good scenic view for top floors...etc etc... what more do people want? also how many condos have an observation deck to view the entire cityscape at the top floor? i think it is a hot hot hot hot property waiting to boom in price.........

Unreg”stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Auerbach
    I agree that it is not worth buying dakota or kovan over beacon heights. Beacon heights has everything a good condo has to offer and i am speaking from a layman, not an agent. i heard that despite its proximity to mrt, developers also throwing in free shuttle service to mrt...peaceful neighbourhood, below 1k psf, near town, near mrt, good scenic view for top floors...etc etc... what more do people want? also how many condos have an observation deck to view the entire cityscape at the top floor? i think it is a hot hot hot hot property waiting to boom in price.........
    Unfortunately, it will not move.
    People just dislikes jams during office hours, 10 minutes of sweats to the MRT and the view of the sh”ts surrounding it.
    The bad sales number will prove this point.

Unreg”stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Auerbach
    Unfortunately, Beacon Heights will not move.
    People just dislikes jams during office hours, 10 minutes of sweats to the MRT and the view of the sh”ts surrounding it.

kandinsky Guest

Talking Beacon Heights is the best choice @ auspicious 8 Mar Thoma Rd

Woodsville interchange up before TOP so traffic will be good there. MRT station less than 800m away cutting through buildings so sheltered from sun. BTW developer throwing in free shuttle service to Boon Keng MRT, which is just 3 stops to Dhoby Ghaut. As for view, if you live above 10 storeys, u will get to see the cityscape and surroundings. If you live above 20 floors, it is plain heaven. The Kallang River runs through Mar Thoma/St Michael area and the water is not like those in a stale longkang (Eg in Dakota Residence) as it is flowing all the time. The river is good feng shui. There is also no HDB in St Michael Road. It can take me 5 min to drive to raffles if traffic is right and a mere 10 min if i have to stop at some traffic junctions. Last but not least, the address is 8 Mar Thoma Road, a very auspicious number. One must be a fool not to see all that....

Quote Originally Posted by Unreg”stered
    Unfortunately, Beacon Heights will not move.

kandinsky Guest

Talking Beacon Heights @ auspicious 8 Mar Thoma Road

Woodsville interchange up before TOP so traffic will be good there. MRT station less than 800m away cutting through buildings so sheltered from sun. BTW developer throwing in free shuttle service to Boon Keng MRT, which is just 3 stops to Dhoby Ghaut. As for view, if you live above 10 storeys, u will get to see the cityscape and surroundings. If you live above 20 floors, it is plain heaven. The Kallang River runs through Mar Thoma/St Michael area and the water is not like those in a stale longkang (Eg in Dakota Residence) as it is flowing all the time. The river is good feng shui. There is also no HDB in St Michael Road. It can take me 5 min to drive to raffles if traffic is right and a mere 10 min if i have to stop at some traffic junctions. Last but not least, the address is 8 Mar Thoma Road, a very auspicious number. One must be a fool not to see all that....

kandinsky Guest

Please buy Beacon Heights!
    Please! Please! Please!
    It's really good!
    You won't go wrong listening to my advise.

No point looking at D9, D10, D11, D15, D8, D5, D16, etc.. They can't compare with St Michael. I'd compared these areas and St Michael came out top. You'll regret if you miss this golden opportunity. Don't wait! Get one now!

givin me the creeps Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky

Please buy Beacon Heights!
    Please! Please! Please!
    It's really good!
    You won't go wrong listening to my advise.

No point looking at D9, D10, D11, D15, D8, D5, D16, etc.. They can't compare with St Michael. I'd compared these areas and St Michael came out top. You'll regret if you miss this golden opportunity. Don't wait! Get one now!

But this is a decidedly lower-income area. It is not genteel. All sorts of funny people walking around.

Unregistered999 Guest

Default Places change over time

Quote Originally Posted by givin me the creeps
    But this is a decidedly lower-income area. It is not genteel. All sorts of funny people walking around.

Places change over time. McKenzie area used to be a slump with Ah Nehs walking around all day (even now) but who knows condos priced at more than 1.5k psf are sprouting up there now. Redhill and Bt Merah used to be a gangster land with frequent gang fights, but who expects these places to become prime areas. Tanglin Halt and Queenstown was a shithole inhabited by the poor of singapore, but who expects it to become prime areas with escalating property prices. You must be either too young or inexperienced to know much about Singapore's past...

A lot of thing depend on foresight and luck. If you are confident, then buy, if not wait.

Nic Guest

I have seen Beacon heights show flat during the preview and i actually like it a lot. The size of 667sq ft for the one bedroom is an ideal size for single like me and gotta say that the price is quite reasonable at about 850-900psf. However, my main problem with the one bedroom is that it is facing the CTE directly. I tried standing at where the building will be erected and facing where the one bedroom unit will be facing. The noise from the traffic is just rather unbearable. Can you imagine waking up to the sound of traffic every morning? Not to mention that the dust and dirt that will collect in your house due to the heavy traffic at the CTE. If not for this reason, i would have bought the unit during preview.

Salvador Dali Guest

Smile I am not an agent...

I went to the showflat and the noise is negligible. remember also that the noise is dissipated over a wide area and if you live on one of the top floors, the noise level will be reduced greatly. The view facing the studios must be one of the most beautiful at night especially when u get to see the beautifully lit streets intercrossing one another and the litted building skyline at night. the city view is damn dull and it is not as lively. In any case, the 27th floor has an observation deck ad you can even stay up there all day to enjoy the view 360 degrees around singapore. the project is not called beacon heights for nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    I have seen Beacon heights show flat during the preview and i actually like it a lot. The size of 667sq ft for the one bedroom is an ideal size for single like me and gotta say that the price is quite reasonable at about 850-900psf. However, my main problem with the one bedroom is that it is facing the CTE directly. I tried standing at where the building will be erected and facing where the one bedroom unit will be facing. The noise from the traffic is just rather unbearable. Can you imagine waking up to the sound of traffic every morning? Not to mention that the dust and dirt that will collect in your house due to the heavy traffic at the CTE. If not for this reason, i would have bought the unit during preview.

Nanana Guest

Haaa...what a joke....noise travels upwards!

Unregistered999 Guest

Talking i am not an agent, coz i don't stink like them

noise dissipates and disperses. if you live on the 2nd floor just beside a main road and 25th floor beside the main road, which is noisier? moreover beacon heights is not that near to the road as u mentioned. viz@ holland is just beside the main road and it is priced at 1.5k psf and beacon heights is definitely not in that kind of close proximity. study the map and you will realise how wonderful the view can be of the road intersections and cityscape as mar thoma road is simply positioned in the best location in that area. peaceful and quiet neighbourhood yet enjoying the spectacular views from a short distance away. U wait and see this area booming in the next few years. Vetro which is also in mar thoma road is already selling for more than 1k psf and beacon heights is almost twice the height of vetro and going for below 1k psf, so it must be a good buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanana
    Haaa...what a joke....noise travels upwards!

Unregistered888 Guest

Exclamation I AM NOT AN AGENT COZ THEY STINK

go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

CONDOKING Guest

Talking ALL 6 PENTHOUSES IN BEACON HEIGHTS SOLD

This is to keep everyone updated. All the 6 penthouses in Beacon Heights has been sold and a HSBC director with a net worth of more than $10 million SGD has bought one of them. Even a Kim Eng Director has bought a unit in Beacon Heights for investment purposes. 100% of phase one in Beacon Heights already sold. It is now in phase 2 and the public launch is not out yet. My advice to all home buyers looking for city fringe properties, do not miss out on your chance of a lifetime to grab a good unit in beacon heights. Notice the papers today saying that rental for all areas in singapore has dropped except D12. Govt also investing $130 million in woodsville interchange just outside beacon heights, so do u think the govt will leave the place stagnant? If you study the map of singapore, beacon heights strategicaly located in singapore to travel to every part of singapore with ease and at the same time being close to town.

BTW I am not an agent coz i absolutely despise them for being the scum of the earth...