Page 40 of 238 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Not pristine Guest

This is a first time I hear Balestier is a pristine neighbourhood. Nearly fell of my chair. There are only 2 legalised red light districts in Singapore - one in Geylang and the other in Balestier. Most of the bars and numerous KTVs in Balestier provide legalised ***ual services. The fragrance hotels and other small hotels also do hourly rental. I hope you take a good walk in the Balestier and Jalan Besar neighbourhood before putting your money down. Scantily clad women is a common sight in this area. If you're a bachelor or gay, it is fine. But if you're married and intend to have children, then got to think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by bhbh
    bhowner, btw r u buying for own stay or buying 2nd property to invest? I jumped at a unit there coz my wife likes the development and the pristine neighbourhood. The low floor units seem to be going faster than the high floor units during soft launch so I found it strange. My agent was telling me the low n high floors have big price differentials $4k per level so many stuck to mid n low flrs. I personally feel no pt getting low flrs coz it defeats the purpose of living in a high rise condo.

bhbh Guest

i actually wouldnt bother replying to u, but please don't embarrass yourself in this thread. get your geography right, beacon heights is not in Balestier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not pristine
    This is a first time I hear Balestier is a pristine neighbourhood. Nearly fell of my chair. There are only 2 legalised red light districts in Singapore - one in Geylang and the other in Balestier. Most of the bars and numerous KTVs in Balestier provide legalised ***ual services. The fragrance hotels and other small hotels also do hourly rental. I hope you take a good walk in the Balestier and Jalan Besar neighbourhood before putting your money down. Scantily clad women is a common sight in this area. If you're a bachelor or gay, it is fine. But if you're married and intend to have children, then got to think twice.

It is Guest

Hey, outsider here. Beacon Hts is district 12 and it is in the Balestier neighbourhood lah St Michaels is very near to Serangoon Road/Balestier and all the red light areas, within 1km which most would consider NEAR. That is a fact. I don't know if you're an agent/buyer who wants to "talk up" the property but one of the last words to describe D12 is "pristine" - only "pristine" relative to D14. I hope you didn't get your geography wrong. Beacon Hts is in D12, within 1km of karaoke pubs, nightclubs, dodgy hotels and gambling areas. Try walking around your neighbourhood at night. It is only second in terms of seediness to Geylang. Let's all give fair comments, even if you're vested.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhbh
    i actually wouldnt bother replying to u, but please don't embarrass yourself in this thread. get your geography right, beacon heights is not in Balestier.

AgentKhoo Guest

My friends, please refrain from being short-sighted.

Dakota Residences offer value for money, near the MRT, near the city area... and oh so much more.

bhbh Guest

call yourself a singaporean n u don't even know where is where.don't bother saving your face, beacon hts is not in balestier and geylang and far from these places. Why don't u say lavender is red lite n newton is red lite coz they r nearer to geylang n balestier respectively. Why don't u say orchard area or the entire central district is red light coz it is so near jalan besar n the sleazy orchard towers n surrounded by red light districts? If u knw nothing bout singapore's geography, don't embarrass yourself any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is
    Hey, outsider here. Beacon Hts is district 12 and it is in the Balestier neighbourhood lah St Michaels is very near to Serangoon Road/Balestier and all the red light areas, within 1km which most would consider NEAR. That is a fact. I don't know if you're an agent/buyer who wants to "talk up" the property but one of the last words to describe D12 is "pristine" - only "pristine" relative to D14. I hope you didn't get your geography wrong. Beacon Hts is in D12, within 1km of karaoke pubs, nightclubs, dodgy hotels and gambling areas. Try walking around your neighbourhood at night. It is only second in terms of seediness to Geylang. Let's all give fair comments, even if you're vested.