Page 40 of 199 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

AgentKhoo the dumbass Guest

u must be the same childish dumbass that claim no part of Novena is under D12. Nobody here is interested to associate Beacon Heights with Novena. After all Novena is a hospital town so what so great? My point is you can't change the fact that it is inevitable for some areas of singapore to come under 2 or 3 district numbers. An example would be hillview where 2 condos side by side can have D21 and D23 categorisatn (hillington green and parc parlais). How can u use Katong laksa as an analogy which has no relevance to boundaries drawn to demarcate districts? It just shows your level of interllect. With such analogies it is no wonder most property agents land themselves in the job as they cannot make it out in the high flying corporate world.
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    Precisely, there is only an imaginary Novena "boundary".

To attract the gullible and newbies in property (of which I see many here clamouring for a "Novena' location) tsk tsk... some cunning developers opt to use the name "Novena" in their project name, even if their project is squarely centred in D12.

Therefore, the names containing Novena are of no use. Better to use the road names themselves. Therefore, I disagree that some parts of Novena are in D12. It is like some eatery after uprooting themselves in D15 and planting themselves into a suburb like Choa Chu Kang, and still callinh themselves Katong Laksa. So does it mean that some parts of Katong are in Choa Chu Kang?

Get real my friends

AgentKhoo Guest

I give up on you. :roll:

katong laksa Guest

Talking

u shud gv up ur job as agent n sell katong laksa
    I give up on you. :roll:

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by katong laksa
    u shud gv up ur job as agent n sell katong laksa
    Well, I am doing very well in my profession, thank you. And my role is to educate the buyers and sellers. After looking through this thread, the depth and knowledge of the property scene in Singapore is very wanting.

It is certainly ridiculous and ignorant to insist on certain locations having a different district number.

Khoo is a goondu Guest

Well, I am doing very well in my profession, thank you. And my role is to educate the buyers and sellers. After looking through this thread, the depth and knowledge of the property scene in Singapore is very wanting.

It is certainly ridiculous and ignorant to insist on certain locations having a different district number.
    Now the property market so soft, you surely must be very bored with no job and not business, no wonder come here to sprout nonsense.

(sigh) Guest

with agents like u and your lousy katong laksa analogy, how can u hope to proliferate sound knowledge bout property mkt. I am amazed that you as an agent would dispute against boundary lines and so ignorant bout district numbering. Hillington Green, Glendale, parc parlais, hume park and symphony heights are just beside one another along hillview but the 3 except hillington and Glendale (D23) come under D21. Imaginary or artificial boundary u might call it, but it is real and recognised by URA. U have made yourself look pathetic by letting me educate u on this.