Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Funky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CONDOKING
    This is to keep everyone updated. All the 6 penthouses in Beacon Heights has been sold and a HSBC director with a net worth of more than $10 million SGD has bought one of them. Even a Kim Eng Director has bought a unit in Beacon Heights for investment purposes. 100% of phase one in Beacon Heights already sold. It is now in phase 2 and the public launch is not out yet. My advice to all home buyers looking for city fringe properties, do not miss out on your chance of a lifetime to grab a good unit in beacon heights. Notice the papers today saying that rental for all areas in singapore has dropped except D12. Govt also investing $130 million in woodsville interchange just outside beacon heights, so do u think the govt will leave the place stagnant? If you study the map of singapore, beacon heights strategicaly located in singapore to travel to every part of singapore with ease and at the same time being close to town.

BTW I am not an agent coz i absolutely despise them for being the scum of the earth...
    That's great.. and omg... why did you slam yourself a scum??

Bitch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CONDOKING
    This is to keep everyone updated. All the 6 penthouses in Beacon Heights has been sold and a HSBC director with a net worth of more than $10 million SGD has bought one of them. Even a Kim Eng Director has bought a unit in Beacon Heights for investment purposes. 100% of phase one in Beacon Heights already sold. It is now in phase 2 and the public launch is not out yet. My advice to all home buyers looking for city fringe properties, do not miss out on your chance of a lifetime to grab a good unit in beacon heights. Notice the papers today saying that rental for all areas in singapore has dropped except D12. Govt also investing $130 million in woodsville interchange just outside beacon heights, so do u think the govt will leave the place stagnant? If you study the map of singapore, beacon heights strategicaly located in singapore to travel to every part of singapore with ease and at the same time being close to town.

BTW I am not an agent coz i absolutely despise them for being the scum of the earth...
    wow, that's a lot of insider information. How did you get all these info if you are not an agent??? Perhaps you need to see a shrink for despising yourself.

maybe he is developer, or the agents company boss leh... hard sell in every forum... btw, agent also making a living, why say ppl scum, speak like a human la...if no agent stationed at showflat, all showflats "eat grass"...

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    maybe he is developer, or the agents company boss leh... hard sell in every forum... btw, agent also making a living, why say ppl scum, speak like a human la...if no agent stationed at showflat, all showflats "eat grass"...
    He smell nett worths, bark at agent., wat is it???/

Bitch Guest

Singapore's unemployment rate rises to 2.3% in Q2
    Posted: 31 July 2008 1154 hrs

SINGAPORE: Singapore's unemployment rate rose to 2.3 per cent in the second quarter after seasonal adjustments amid economic uncertainties, according to estimates from the Ministry of Manpower.

For the second consecutive quarter, the overall jobless rate climbed from a seasonally adjusted 1.7 per cent in December to 2.0 per cent in March and further to 2.3 per cent in June.

An estimate of 60,900 residents were unemployed in the second quater of this year.

There were also fewer jobs in the period from April to June.

Employment grew by 70,600 in the second quarter, slightly lower than the increase of 73,200 in the preceding quarter but higher than the 64,400 from the same period a year ago.

The rise on-year was driven by robust expansion in building activities, and employment in the construction sector grew up a record 22,100 in the April to June period.

Services added 37,600 workers in the same period, down from gains of 46,500 from the previous quarter but higher on year.

The manufacturing sector posted gains of 10,200, down from the increase of 11,800 in the first quarter.

Retrenchment has eased to the same level as a year ago at estimates of 1,900 workers, after rising for two consecutive quarters.

More information is available at http://www.mom.gov.sg/mrsd/publication

- CNA/yb

Unregistered5 Guest

Default ugly singaporeans indeed!

people provide u guys insider info still want to criticise. Wat kinda f**king ugly singaporean attitude u r displaying in ths forum. Agents r always proud of wat they do n will nt hurl insults at themselves. Btw i am nt an agent n have no need to answer to all u freaking ingrates here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitch
    wow, that's a lot of insider information. How did you get all these info if you are not an agent??? Perhaps you need to see a shrink for despising yourself.

Bitch Guest

Mr "I am not an agent". I am not called a bitch for nothing!!

Not agent Guest

That "I'm not an agent" guy went to almost every thread in this forum and every other property related website to spout this "insider" news about Beacon Heights and slam every other property. If he is not an agent, then he must be someone who bought beacon heights and is now peeing in his pants now. So desperate to koyok-sell his beacon height. No need to stoop that low in life lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered5
    people provide u guys insider info still want to criticise. Wat kinda f**king ugly singaporean attitude u r displaying in ths forum. Agents r always proud of wat they do n will nt hurl insults at themselves. Btw i am nt an agent n have no need to answer to all u freaking ingrates here.

Bitch Guest

Mr " I am not an agent" spouted some racist remarks on a thread in District 9. I am surprised that he is still not caught by the police. If he is really not an agent and is posting all these comments just because he has bought beacon heights, then he seriously need to see a shrink!!

Unregisteredz Guest

Default bitches shall be bitches

u are some bitch that need to rinse ur mouth with dettol. agents do not insult themselves and ur analysis sucks at every angle. u think u r damn smart but make urself more of a clown with ur comments. if u r itching to be f***ed by someone, why don't u find a dog, a bear, a horse or a bamboo pole, but for goodness sake, don't incite someone in this forum to do u the service, itchy h**e.

Mr " I am not an agent" spouted some racist remarks on a thread in District 9. I am surprised that he is still not caught by the police. If he is really not an agent and is posting all these comments just because he has bought beacon heights, then he seriously need to see a shrink!!

To Not agent Guest

Default what the hell do u know?

what the hell do u know about anyone in this forum? u r psychic? u r most probably hallucinating to yourself and giving a lousy analysis of someone u dont even know. people can say anything they want in this forum and they need not be agents or condo owners. u take people's comments too seriously which is no good for ur mental health. ur imagination is so good perhaps u should visualise this scenario: If you see your mother hanging around in one of the lorongs of geylang and talking to a man there, does it mean she is a whore? If your mother walked out of a hotel room with 2 men, does it mean that she has just done a threesome? the lesson for you is try to think more positively about people's comments and not everyone has a negative motive for doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Not agent
    That "I'm not an agent" guy went to almost every thread in this forum and every other property related website to spout this "insider" news about Beacon Heights and slam every other property. If he is not an agent, then he must be someone who bought beacon heights and is now peeing in his pants now. So desperate to koyok-sell his beacon height. No need to stoop that low in life lah.

Bitch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredz
    u are some bitch that need to rinse ur mouth with dettol. agents do not insult themselves and ur analysis sucks at every angle. u think u r damn smart but make urself more of a clown with ur comments. if u r itching to be f***ed by someone, why don't u find a dog, a bear, a horse or a bamboo pole, but for goodness sake, don't incite someone in this forum to do u the service, itchy h**e.

Yes, I am a bitch and I am proud of it. BTW, you are obviously an agent and a very stupid and uncouth one since you are so easily provoked to spout such vulgarities on this forum.

STOP Guest

ridiculous that a condo forum can churn out such discussions. please stop and continue with objective and fruitful exchanges. i believe we are all condo lovers and investors and should respect each other's preferences.

Unregisteredxxx Guest

Since you admitted to being a bitch, nobody in this forum would give a shit about a low-life like you. Why don't you f**k off and go to a doggy forum. We welcome humans, not dogs in this forum.

Yes, I am a bitch and I am proud of it. BTW, you are obviously an agent and a very stupid and uncouth one since you are so easily provoked to spout such vulgarities on this forum.

Bitch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredxxx
    Since you admitted to being a bitch, nobody in this forum would give a shit about a low-life like you. Why don't you f**k off and go to a doggy forum. We welcome humans, not dogs in this forum.

I just love it when stupid fools like you get mad over what i have said. Perhaps, with your intellect, you should not be an agent but should go wash the toilet or sweep the floor instead. On the account of how stupid and pathetic you are, If you ever need a job to sweep floor, let me know, i will be more than willing to employ you to suck up the dust in my house with your vulgur mouth.

Unregisteredzzz Guest

Talking hahaha...the dog barking

HAHAHA.....THE DOG IS BARKING!!!!! GO AND GET LAID SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STOP POLLUTING THIS FORUM WITH UR DOGGY MOUTH...AT LEAST I HAVE AN INTERLLECT OF A HUMAN TO TALK ABOUT, BUT YOU HAVE AN INTELLECT OF A DOG...LOL...U ARE ONE OF THOSE NYMPHO FEMALE DOGS THAT IS CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR MALES TO F**K OR YOU WILL START BARKING AT EVERYONE AND ANYTHING AROUND YOU. BTW I THINK A VULGAR MOUTH IS PREREQUISITE TO COMMUNICATION WITH A LOW-LIFE DOG COZ IT IS THE ONLY DECENT LANGUAGE A DOG LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND... AS FOR BEING ANGRY OVER SOME DOGGY COMMENT, I WOULDNT BOTHER SO DON'T OVERRATE YOURSELF.....LOL

I just love it when stupid fools like you get mad over what i have said. Perhaps, with your intellect, you should not be an agent but should go wash the toilet or sweep the floor instead. On the account of how stupid and pathetic you are, If you ever need a job to sweep floor, let me know, i will be more than willing to employ you to suck up the dust in my house with your vulgur mouth.

Agent Orange Guest

Default Agents very free

haha..the agents are too free to troll this forum...maybe market not very good, so no business, hence can come in here to engage in verbal duels...

I think maybe Beacon Heights really not selling cos the agents are surfing forums instead of entertaining clients...

backfired Guest

The stupid Beacon Heights agent has just gotten his condo a bad rep because of all his promoting of the condo and talking down about other condos.

Let's see how many can they sell now.

If I am the property agency I would find out who this agent is and fire his ass.

get a life every1 Guest

there are no beacon heights agents in this forum as huttons agents are just too busy to entertain to entertain the nonsense going on here. People buy beacon heights becoz of its excellent prospects n nothing will deter the project frm being sold out. If people are stupid enough to view a project in bad lite coz of sme stupid comments here, then these people are as shallow as this forum and the numbskulls in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by backfired
    The stupid Beacon Heights agent has just gotten his condo a bad rep because of all his promoting of the condo and talking down about other condos.

Let's see how many can they sell now.

If I am the property agency I would find out who this agent is and fire his ass.

U2 Guest

huttons agents have so many properties to mkt, do u thk they have the time to entertain people like u. Huttons is a reputable agency and do nt need people like u to badmouth the agency or its agents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    haha..the agents are too free to troll this forum...maybe market not very good, so no business, hence can come in here to engage in verbal duels...

I think maybe Beacon Heights really not selling cos the agents are surfing forums instead of entertaining clients...

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by get a life every1
    there are no beacon heights agents in this forum as huttons agents are just too busy to entertain to entertain the nonsense going on here. People buy beacon heights becoz of its excellent prospects n nothing will deter the project frm being sold out. If people are stupid enough to view a project in bad lite coz of sme stupid comments here, then these people are as shallow as this forum and the numbskulls in it.
    I here some young and pretty female agents open their legs wide to get sales.

Bitch Guest

Default Are u talking about me?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    I here some young and pretty female agents open their legs wide to get sales.

Are u talking about me?? I love it when u use ur vulgar mouth on my c***.. Oooohhh aaaahhh

Unregisteredzzz Guest

What a low-life agent you are.....

Are u talking about me?? I love it when u use ur vulgar mouth on my c***.. Oooohhh aaaahhh

Nicolas Guest

I need some unbiased opinion about this project. Seems like the 2nd phase launch is not selling at all. Do you guys think this is a good investment as it is rather deep in and quite far away from the MRT.

ACTI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas
    I need some unbiased opinion about this project. Seems like the 2nd phase launch is not selling at all. Do you guys think this is a good investment as it is rather deep in and quite far away from the MRT.
    Well i went to the showflat... i like the project and felt the price asked is very reasonable for a project in that district.. however i have come concerns... firstly, the road in and out seems very diffcult. There aren't lots of eateries or supermarkets around.... i don't think rental yield is great... if buying for homestay and dun mind the remote location... then seems a good buy...

uncertain Guest

i saw an underground walkway very near to beacon, just below the expressway. not too sure if it leads to the bus stop outside or the MRT on the other side (potong pasir). if yes, then it is not far from mrt or bus stop.

Nicolas Guest

Do you guys think the price will be adjusted downwards to move the units? Response doesn't seem to be that good.

uncertain Guest

if the developer bought the land cheaply, then there is a possibility of the prices going downwards; but if they bought it expensively...don't think so.

Boon Keng Supporter Guest

I went to the beacon heights showflat and surveyed the area thoroughly. In my opinion, beacon heights is a good buy due to its proximity to town. It is near kallang river which is excellent feng shui. i tried walking to boon keng mrt station and it is only minutes walk away. I drove to raffles place from beacon heights and it can take 5min if the traffic conditions is good and less than 10 min if you have to stop at the lights. the govt is pumping in $130 million on the woodsville interchange and it is just outside st michaels road. beacon heights is at a very important intersection in singapore as you can travel to any part of singapore with ease once the interchange is up before TOP. i read in other threads that some guy mentioned a HSBC director and some prominent people buying units in beacon heights. i trust these people as they have probably done the research for you with regard to the prospects of the development. the area is also peaceful but at the same time near town. don't miss the boat or you might have to buy it in the resale market once the development is sold out. 1st phase currently sold out even b4 public launch....

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas

wowwee Guest

vetro which is near beacon heights along the same stretch of road (mar thoma rd) has already sold out with many units sold for more than 1k psf. beacon heights is much taller, standing at #28 and going for lesser than vetro which stands at #17, so it must be a good buy. beacon heights has everything a good condo has to offer, with full condo fac, close proximity to town (3 mrt stops away), a serene and peaceful environment near kallang river (saw people fishing there), new interchange coming up, walking distance to mrt etc etc, it si definitely a good buy. with kim eng securities building this condo, it will definitely be a hit. this is also the tallest condo in st michaels if some of u are wondering...