Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

orange tee Guest

All property agents stop your nonsense postings please.

get lost Guest

Orange tee, go and die. You don't have business to bother about us. Get lost and hope you kena hit by a car.

agent orange Guest

Quote Originally Posted by get lost
    Orange tee, go and die. You don't have business to bother about us. Get lost and hope you kena hit by a car.
    What is wrong with you? Are you going mad? Lost too much money on stock market? Agents have to be positive! Spend more time thinking of how to sell properties. Not cursing at us!

No more good days Guest

Of course people are angry...may be out of a job soon...let them rant here...its the only think they can do...

sound sleeper Guest

bought 2nd pty beacn hts with zero regrets. 1st pty fully paid, 20% BH paid, few hundred thousand in bank, mthly 5 fig income, below 35 yr old, self-employed n running recessn proof biz, master degree holder n dnt hold any stocks. I sleep soundly every nite recession or not. Going on a mth long holiday to 2 countries in Nov

Still Dreaming Guest

Hohoho...you must still be dreaming then...either that, or you are insane...else, you are a property agent trying to incite others to buy in this really pathetic market...

Quote Originally Posted by sound sleeper
    bought 2nd pty beacn hts with zero regrets. 1st pty fully paid, 20% BH paid, few hundred thousand in bank, mthly 5 fig income, below 35 yr old, self-employed n running recessn proof biz, master degree holder n dnt hold any stocks. I sleep soundly every nite recession or not. Going on a mth long holiday to 2 countries in Nov

Wow Guest

Hmmm...if you really sleep soundly every night as you claim, why are you posting at 4am in the morning???! Working out your losses in the stock/property mkt???

pathetic Guest

Pathetic acting... 100% must be desperate property agent whole day in BH showroom with nothing to do. Go back still thinking of ways to market in this shit times.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic
    Pathetic acting... 100% must be desperate property agent whole day in BH showroom with nothing to do. Go back still thinking of ways to market in this shit times.
    Give them a break lah!

Sound sleeper Guest

u think it is bull but wat i stated is true. I m not an agent. I have absolutely no worries wth my bh investment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Dreaming
    Hohoho...you must still be dreaming then...either that, or you are insane...else, you are a property agent trying to incite others to buy in this really pathetic market...

sound sleeper Guest

i sold my stocks at its peak during the soaring oil price (u may have guessd wat agri counter i bought). I was watchng DVD til late so i posted at that time. Do u wish 4 every1 to be in the same rocky boat as u? In our affluent society many are richer than u think, i am just average
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow
    Hmmm...if you really sleep soundly every night as you claim, why are you posting at 4am in the morning???! Working out your losses in the stock/property mkt???

New forum Guest

dead forum Guest

hardly any1 using ths forum. I have been there n it is really quiet
    Quote Originally Posted by New forum

Private Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HDB Buyer
    HDB flats at $500psf or $650psf so what?

I am buying. For every 2 flats, there are 2 fella fighting with me for the purchase.

For more information on my HDB purchase, read the papers.
    Go discuss HDB flats at another forum.................. fight with other buyers of HDB there please....

gistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sound sleeper
    u think it is bull but wat i stated is true. I m not an agent. I have absolutely no worries wth my bh investment.
    Frankly, i find BH a worthy investment but too bad i committ to another project already before BH soft launched.... or else............

Home. Guest

Properties are still an unobtainable dream from many young people. We are a young couple virtually on starter's salaries. At present we are staying with my husband's family, but are keen to move into our own place, reasonably close to both sets of parents.

We want to know what we can do to get ahead of the real estate ladder?

sound sleeper Guest

property is not unobtainable. i presume you are in your twenties. i started off staying in a HDB flat in my twenties and made money twice from selling my new flat and second resale flat. i bought my third hdb flat practically free. as i am currently running a business, of course income would be better than when one is being employed. i understand where you are coming from coz i was in your shoes last time. i had taken many risks in my life to get to where i am now (not well off, just slightly better than last time). I had lost money and made money in stocks and was struglling with only $700 income a month when i first started up my biz. Life is tough, but i managed to stabilise my biz and made some money from there before i ended up getting a unit in BH recently. i am in my early thirties and admit that i still have a long way to go when it comes to learning about real estate and how the gurus make money out there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Home.
    Properties are still an unobtainable dream from many young people. We are a young couple virtually on starter's salaries. At present we are staying with my husband's family, but are keen to move into our own place, reasonably close to both sets of parents.

Unreggae Guest

just curious, where did you invest?

Quote Originally Posted by gistered
    Frankly, i find BH a worthy investment but too bad i committ to another project already before BH soft launched.... or else............

wait Guest

You mentioned you are at starter salary. I assuming total combined income is about $4-5K. After deducting CPF, total bring home is $3-4K. I guess you do not have a lot in your CPF either.

The better option will be to get a HDB flat becasue condo installment can range from $3k to $5k depending on the cost and payment terms. Not forgetting that you also need to pay 20% in cash/cpf combined within a 8 weeks after signing on the dotted line. Besides, bank also look at your income before deciding on the loan given and the terms (30yrs or lesser).

Wait until you've established yourself in your career and earn higher salary before you jump into condo. Not worth the risk now.

sound sleeper Guest

for starters, they should invest in a hdb first. it is not impossible to make more than 100k or even 200k from hdb flats as some people think that only condos can achieve that kind of profit. i would advise looking for good hdbs less than 10 years located in the central area. no pint buying new ones coz you get tied for 5 years. buy a resale one, take a bank loan and you can sell it at a profit anytime the following year. i know of people who buy and sell hdb every year, making more than 50k to 100k each year. which average job can pay you that much if you are not highly skilled?

Quote Originally Posted by wait
    You mentioned you are at starter salary. I assuming total combined income is about $4-5K. After deducting CPF, total bring home is $3-4K. I guess you do not have a lot in your CPF either.

The better option will be to get a HDB flat becasue condo installment can range from $3k to $5k depending on the cost and payment terms. Not forgetting that you also need to pay 20% in cash/cpf combined within a 8 weeks after signing on the dotted line. Besides, bank also look at your income before deciding on the loan given and the terms (30yrs or lesser).

Wait until you've established yourself in your career and earn higher salary before you jump into condo. Not worth the risk now.

no hurry Guest

If there is no serious conflicts living together with your in-laws, it will provide you with a good environment to build up your savings. Your cpf savings (you & husband) will grow together as well.

Both of you are still young. No hurry lah.

wrong advice Guest

A young couple starting out should get a HDB flat in a good location to start off. Many people make their first pot of gold from selling their first HDB flat, not staying with the in laws and accumulating small savings from employment. I managed to break free from all my housing loan after successively selling my previous HDB flats at a profit. Once the HDB flat is fully paid up, then think about buying a private property for investment. That is the way most Singaporeans would do it, unless you have rich parents to buy you a condo at the onset of your career....

Quote Originally Posted by no hurry
    If there is no serious conflicts living together with your in-laws, it will provide you with a good environment to build up your savings. Your cpf savings (you & husband) will grow together as well.

Both of you are still young. No hurry lah.

Home sweet home Guest

beacon heights is a good starting home and also good for investment. you can consider it. when top, you will make money from the sale if you intend to sell...

Crap Guest

Thumbs down

Load of crap...

CNA just reported Property mkt downturn...want to buy now better expect to hold for at least 5 yrs...And thats if u dun lose your job or get pay cut...

All property agents should have at least some morals and not con people into making a bad decision like "investing" now...

Quote Originally Posted by Home sweet home
    beacon heights is a good starting home and also good for investment. you can consider it. when top, you will make money from the sale if you intend to sell...

are you nuts? Guest

the simple is logic is buy when market is down and make when market goes up, don't you even understand this? beacon heights is in the central and developer selling good high floor units at below 1k psf so it is a good buy. only someone of your interllect will think that pty prices will nosedive to the pits. please wake up, this is land scarce singapore.....

Quote Originally Posted by Crap
    Load of crap...

CNA just reported Property mkt downturn...want to buy now better expect to hold for at least 5 yrs...And thats if u dun lose your job or get pay cut...

All property agents should have at least some morals and not con people into making a bad decision like "investing" now...

Crap Guest

Thumbs down

Another property agent hungry for sales in bad mkt...

Of cos its good to buy when prices are down...but have you even bothered to understand her situation? just started work, combined income unlikely to hit 5k over...u want them to buy and maintain a condo?

FYI, in 2003, height of SARs epidemic, private property mkt prices nose dive! Did you know abt that? Took 4 yrs till 2007 before prices reach their selling prices in 03...u hungry for sales also shouldn't advise like that...

Quote Originally Posted by are you nuts?
    the simple is logic is buy when market is down and make when market goes up, don't you even understand this? beacon heights is in the central and developer selling good high floor units at below 1k psf so it is a good buy. only someone of your interllect will think that pty prices will nosedive to the pits. please wake up, this is land scarce singapore.....

stupid agents Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sound sleeper
    Stupid fool.

CNA Guest

Load of crap...

Please talk sense and don't misled others. I watched the CNA news earlier too.

CNA did not report property downturn.
    CNA reported Sep sales figures. Although it was higher than August figures, it was not impressive.

Crap Guest

Who is misleading who? Take a look you hopeless property agent...Especially comments by Nicholas Mak...

September figures show continued softness in private home sales

SINGAPORE: Sales of private homes in Singapore improved 17.5 per cent in September, compared to the previous month.

But analysts said the pickup fell short of expectations, given the low base in August caused by the Hungry Ghost Festival. The seventh month of the Lunar calendar is traditionally regarded as an inauspicious period and buyers usually refrain from making purchases during that time.

Almost 300 per cent more units were launched for sale in September, compared to August. Property developers sold 376 units in September, just 51 units more than the preceding month. Nonetheless, some analysts see something to cheer about in the data.

Ku Swee Yong, director, Marketing & Business Development, Savills (Singapore), said: "I already see that as a positive (sign) because in September, the stock market beat the whole market down, so many investors were spooked."

The stock of private residential properties has been building up in the past year and was compounded by a large oversupply in September.

As buyers become more cautious in light of the economic downturn, prices are expected to fall.

Nicholas Mak, director, Consultancy & Research, Knight Frank, said: "Whatever gains made in the first half of this year will probably be lost by Christmas. Depending on how the global economic and financial situation plays out, I think there's still a lot of uncertainty and turmoil out there.

"There is a possibility we could see further weakness in home prices in 2009, especially if the Singapore economy were to slip into a prolonged recession.

"At the moment, we haven't seen some of the major bad news like massive retrenchments or fall in salary levels. If such a thing were to happen, we could see people giving up homes or downgrading."

Knight Frank said bad economic outlook could result in a double-digit fall in home prices in 2009. But others are not as pessimistic.

Ku said: "Private residential prices in mass market will still hold up very well, probably for the next 18 months... we believe so because the demand for public housing is still strong.

"In the third quarter, HDB price index for resale HDB (flats) still managed to climb 4.2 per cent. That should support mass market prices for HDB upgraders very well."

However, all agree that within the private residential sphere, luxury properties will bear the brunt of price pressures.

"For luxury and mid-tier residential market, we think that over the next 18 months, we might see about 5, 10 per cent drop. For the very luxurious properties, about 15 per cent drop in prices," Ku added.

Luxury properties tend to attract speculators who have retreated from the market in the current unpredictable financial environment.

Quote Originally Posted by CNA
    Please talk sense and don't misled others. I watched the CNA news earlier too.

CNA did not report property downturn.
    CNA reported Sep sales figures. Although it was higher than August figures, it was not impressive.

UnregĄstered Guest

Who is misleading who? Take a look you hopeless property agent...Especially comments by Nicholas Mak...

SINGAPORE: Sales of private homes in Singapore improved 17.5% in September, compared to the previous month.

Ku Swee Yong, director, Marketing & Business Development, Savills (Singapore), said: "I already see that as a positive (sign) because in September, the stock market beat the whole market down, so many investors were spooked."

Nicholas Mak, director, Consultancy & Research, Knight Frank, said: "Whatever gains made in the first half of this year will probably be lost by Christmas. Depending on how the global economic and financial situation plays out, I think there's still a lot of uncertainty and turmoil out there.

"There is a possibility we could see further weakness in home prices in 2009, especially if the Singapore economy were to slip into a prolonged recession.

"At the moment, we haven't seen some of the major bad news like massive retrenchments or fall in salary levels. If such a thing were to happen, we could see people giving up homes or downgrading."

Ku said: "Private residential prices in mass market will still hold up very well, probably for the next 18 months... we believe so because the demand for public housing is still strong.

"In the third quarter, HDB price index for resale HDB (flats) still managed to climb 4.2 per cent. That should support mass market prices for HDB upgraders very well."

Useless agent! Can't even read a piece of news properly.

If you have nothing to do, go read more books and brush up your brain.

If you need a job, let me know. I can find you one.