Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered101
    It seems to be not far from the expressways and temple. Do you get the sound from the traffic sound temple? I understand that CTE will have another additional built to cater to the high traffic volume. Traffic exhaust soot can also be a problem for health wise.
    The noise is not really noticeable though. As for the traffic, KPE and the future woodsville interchange will definitely help to smoothen the traffic and all traffic related polutions.

Cheers!

Pet

UnregisteredToo8 Guest

Right.

I have been hunting around for months for good value buys and have my checkbook with me all the time. I tot the credit crunch will results in more people selling, but reality's limited sellers for good properties. As for those URA statistics, you need to do your homework. Don't just look at those headliners - price drop at x%, and anal-ysts, who usually tcss.

Those good ones I saw, the owner rather rent them out then sell me at 5-10% discounts.

Those genuine firesale cases are most taken up by agents themshelves, or offered to their best customers and close relatives. Unless one's lucky, hardly any good lobang will hit us.

Maybe I just need to be more patient. Afterall, it's been 8 months waiting.
    Meanwhile, low savings interest rate and inflation are eating into my $$$.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by hahaha
    try doing your pty bargain hunting for cheap n gd pty in the central n see who will sell u at 10% or 20% below the price they bought. Nobody would do that. As mentiond, pty prices is cyclical so dont be too happy just becoz u witness a slight drop.

so u see it Guest

so u finally knw wat it is like. The sentiments of home owners dont go with stats. It is only owners facing credit crunch or the ones holdng lousy units that are forced to let go below price they bought. Most kiasu singaporeans have done their math b4 buying property and they have factored in economic situatns like this so they r in no hurry or need to sell at loss. U probably would nt be gettng any bargain pty as they dnt usually remain there very long but i wish u luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredToo8
    Right.

I have been hunting around for months for good value buys and have my checkbook with me all the time. I tot the credit crunch will results in more people selling, but reality's limited sellers for good properties. As for those URA statistics, you need to do your homework. Don't just look at those headliners - price drop at x%, and anal-ysts, who usually tcss.

Those good ones I saw, the owner rather rent them out then sell me at 5-10% discounts.

Those genuine firesale cases are most taken up by agents themshelves, or offered to their best customers and close relatives. Unless one's lucky, hardly any good lobang will hit us.

Maybe I just need to be more patient. Afterall, it's been 8 months waiting.
    Meanwhile, low savings interest rate and inflation are eating into my $$$.

Regards

there is a cycle Guest

when OCR has had its fun, the next surge for RCR and CR will be massive. If prices in upper bt timah are going to surge to 1kpsf or more one day, wat do u think will be the effect on RCR n CR?buying a property in central is a no brainer when it cmes to safe investing
    Quote Originally Posted by drop already
    Nice try. Whatever RCR has fallen. I'm just stating a fact becos a previous forummer say only the high end one has fallen which is not true. Only the OCR has risen this quarter.

Time property Guest

so depends on timing lah. wrong time go into CCR also die - where got "safe"? The stupidest are the those who got no brain and go buy CCR or RCR when prices have surged so much already... esp CCR, if you buy something at 2000psf, you will have to wait a very long time for the "surge".
    Quote Originally Posted by there is a cycle
    when OCR has had its fun, the next surge for RCR and CR will be massive. If prices in upper bt timah are going to surge to 1kpsf or more one day, wat do u think will be the effect on RCR n CR?buying a property in central is a no brainer when it cmes to safe investing

warren follower Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Time property
    so depends on timing lah. wrong time go into CCR also die - where got "safe"? The stupidest are the those who got no brain and go buy CCR or RCR when prices have surged so much already... esp CCR, if you buy something at 2000psf, you will have to wait a very long time for the "surge".

This is the bottom liao lah for the economic malaise.

When big fish such as Warren Buffett starts whacking companies and assets left and right, you know that bottom already here or close to it liao. Most likely we are in the middle of the bottom and the turnaround is round the corner maybe in the next 1 or 2 years.

What that means for Singapore property is something else. Surely there is no way people can sell $5000 psf properties anymore, but for those mid priced CCR condos like $1200 psf to $2000 psf, there is fair value in them, for the very reason that many of these mid priced ones are located just down the road (or very near) those $4000/$5000 psf properties which are going to be experiencing a 20% drop in price.

If you can buy a condo at half the price of a high end one, and yet live on the same street as that high end one, why not?

Think!n Think value!

For me, I feel mid priced condos have been quite resistant in their prices and haven't dropped very much. Perhaps 2009 or 2010 will be a good time to buy those mid priced condos in CCR. But I won't touch the high end CCR ones like Nassim or the Marq or Hilltops... those are reserved for the super rich.

Unregistered12345 Guest

I think we are near bottom. The question is whether the recovery is U or V shape. Also, some much money has been taken out of equities and funds... it's a matter of time before they need to be parked somewhere.

In a market like singapore, where the government is very very proactive in managing demand, esp powerful hands in controlling HDB supply/price and LTA land sales, property prices might soften, but will not crash...

Get your checkbook ready, be alert for good bargains, seek around for good value... for the next few quarters' the time for investment... Once we are on track for recovery, the developers will start launching, driving up hype and sentiments., the surge will be on again.

BTW. The current price might drop 5-10%. But this will be the new price floor. The price of concrete, steel, manpower.... is increasing... recession or not. Tata is building hundred thousands of nano car for eager indians... and China with dampened growth has yet to fill basic infrastructure needs...

About equity. Timing/catching the market is important, despite all those anal-ysts telling you otherwise. All those bozo analyst are professionals, professionally earning your fees and tcss you. During the 2002-2003 downturn, I invested and when I divested 1 year ago, I earned 80% gain ~20% return a year. example DBS at $12, sold at >$20, SIA $10, sold at $18... so minimum attention and good returns....

I am ready to jump...anyone with me... hopefully to greater wealth :-P
    May the force be with us.

Quote Originally Posted by warren follower
    This is the bottom liao lah for the economic malaise.

When big fish such as Warren Buffett starts whacking companies and assets left and right, you know that bottom already here or close to it liao. Most likely we are in the middle of the bottom and the turnaround is round the corner maybe in the next 1 or 2 years.

What that means for Singapore property is something else. Surely there is no way people can sell $5000 psf properties anymore, but for those mid priced CCR condos like $1200 psf to $2000 psf, there is fair value in them, for the very reason that many of these mid priced ones are located just down the road (or very near) those $4000/$5000 psf properties which are going to be experiencing a 20% drop in price.

If you can buy a condo at half the price of a high end one, and yet live on the same street as that high end one, why not?

Think!n Think value!

For me, I feel mid priced condos have been quite resistant in their prices and haven't dropped very much. Perhaps 2009 or 2010 will be a good time to buy those mid priced condos in CCR. But I won't touch the high end CCR ones like Nassim or the Marq or Hilltops... those are reserved for the super rich.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered12345
    I think we are near bottom. The question is whether the recovery is U or V shape. Also, some much money has been taken out of equities and funds... it's a matter of time before they need to be parked somewhere.

In a market like singapore, where the government is very very proactive in managing demand, esp powerful hands in controlling HDB supply/price and LTA land sales, property prices might soften, but will not crash...

Get your checkbook ready, be alert for good bargains, seek around for good value... for the next few quarters' the time for investment... Once we are on track for recovery, the developers will start launching, driving up hype and sentiments., the surge will be on again.

BTW. The current price might drop 5-10%. But this will be the new price floor. The price of concrete, steel, manpower.... is increasing... recession or not. Tata is building hundred thousands of nano car for eager indians... and China with dampened growth has yet to fill basic infrastructure needs...

About equity. Timing/catching the market is important, despite all those anal-ysts telling you otherwise. All those bozo analyst are professionals, professionally earning your fees and tcss you. During the 2002-2003 downturn, I invested and when I divested 1 year ago, I earned 80% gain ~20% return a year. example DBS at $12, sold at >$20, SIA $10, sold at $18... so minimum attention and good returns....

I am ready to jump...anyone with me... hopefully to greater wealth :-P
    May the force be with us.

Good foresight and if you are looking to invest in a "steal of the town" do drop me a line @82818888. I have really attractive and good deals up for grabs!

Cheers!

Pet

call here call there Guest

hey pet, no need to call here call there lah, why dont u just share wth us wat is ur "steal of the town"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Good foresight and if you are looking to invest in a "steal of the town" do drop me a line @82818888. I have really attractive and good deals up for grabs!

Cheers!

Pet

call here call there Guest

hey pet, no need to call here call there lah, why dont u just share wth us wat is ur "steal of the town"

Cheers!

Pet

bottom line Guest

but if price for rcr is between 800 to 950psf, how do we knw whether it is peak? I think those full condos near town like bh whch are either freehld or 999y can buy if price is right. I a really tempted to get a unit in bh for its location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time property

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bottom line
    but if price for rcr is between 800 to 950psf, how do we knw whether it is peak? I think those full condos near town like bh whch are either freehld or 999y can buy if price is right. I a really tempted to get a unit in bh for its location.

Those are still looking for the best buy in BH (Approx. $6xxpsf) kindly drop me a line @ 82818888.

Cheers!

Pet

financial crisis Guest

bh where got 6xxpsf? U mean the 3rm west facing units?
    Those are still looking for the best buy in BH (Approx. $6xxpsf) kindly drop me a line @ 82818888.

Cheers!

Pet

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by financial crisis
    bh where got 6xxpsf? U mean the 3rm west facing units?

Nope.. Drop me a call to fix an appointment now! only 6 exclusive units up for grabs!!!

Pet

curious Guest

let me knw psf $ n quantum 1st. If out of my budget, no pt calling u.
    Nope.. Drop me a call to fix an appointment now! only 6 exclusive units up for grabs!!!

Pet

Thumbs up

Due to the legal restrictions, we cannot reveal the prices on any forms of media except within the showflat. This is to protect the interest of both developer & the buyers as well as earlier buyers. Hope you can understand!

Millions of Apologises!

Pet

By the way, we can always help you to do a financial assessment to ensure that you are working well within your budget!

Pet

curious Guest

tell me how many rms and just give me first 2 digits of the 6 fig sum, no need to be exact.
    Due to the legal restrictions, we cannot reveal the prices on any forms of media except within the showflat. This is to protect the interest of both developer & the buyers as well as earlier buyers. Hope you can understand!

Millions of Apologises!

Pet

By the way, we can always help you to do a financial assessment to ensure that you are working well within your budget!

Pet

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by curious
    tell me how many rms and just give me first 2 digits of the 6 fig sum, no need to be exact.

Hi bro, we have the size from 1400-2100sqft price will not more than $1.3xxmil

Hope this information helps!

Cheers!

Pet

curious Guest

u mean bh 2100sf for 1.3mil? It sounds impossible. I dnt bh even has 2100sf.
    Hi bro, we have the size from 1400-2100sqft price will not more than $1.3xxmil

Hope this information helps!

Cheers!

Pet

Thumbs up

u mean bh 2100sf for 1.3mil? It sounds impossible. I dnt bh even has 2100sf.
    I can get you an appointment for tomorrow afternoon so you will know more. standby your cheque and I will show you how I can get you the price of $1.3xxmil for a really spacious 3bedroom unit to help you make your well deserve money thru property investment from a professional like me!

Pet

curious Guest

dont bedek lah, bh where got 2100sf normal 3bdrm unit? I knw all 6 penthouses already sold out, right? I dont like ground flr so save it 4 sme1 else.
    I can get you an appointment for tomorrow afternoon so you will know more. standby your cheque and I will show you how I can get you the price of $1.3xxmil for a really spacious 3bedroom unit to help you make your well deserve money thru property investment from a professional like me!

Pet

dont bedek lah, bh where got 2100sf normal 3bdrm unit? I knw all 6 penthouses already sold out, right? I dont like ground flr so save it 4 sme1 else.

If you wanna typical 3bedroom units you can go for the super high floor approx. $1.0xxmil but then psf will definitely be much higher since its 20 over storey difference. and yes penthouse were long sold out!

Cheers!

Pet

no free lunch Guest

no free lunches and no genuinely good bargains can come from agents. If there was really a firesale in gd location, they will get their relatives or buy it themselves. Just a bunch of low-lifes.

Registered Guest

Millions of Apologises!

Pet

Pet

What load of bulls... you tell me in the showflat.. i come out and announce in this forum... what the difference?

Unregisteared Guest

i agree, petmail full of bull n koyok sellng
    Quote Originally Posted by Registered
    What load of bulls... you tell me in the showflat.. i come out and announce in this forum... what the difference?

kdk Guest

yeah, petmail is the number 1 koyok seller in many property forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteared
    i agree, petmail full of bull n koyok sellng

BHBEST Guest

TO BUYERS: Buy BH to hedge against inflation. The most affordable 999y full condo near town. Also near MRT and amenities and near expressways. Govt spendng a lot of money on roads and expressways outside BH. GO BOOK A UNIT B4 ALL GD UNITS TAKEN UP! Sit back n wait till 2011 for prices of BH to soar. When recession ironed out in 2011, timing just right.

so what? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kdk
    yeah, petmail is the number 1 koyok seller in many property forums.
    you jealous? stupid envious idiot

get lost Guest

If you wanna typical 3bedroom units you can go for the super high floor approx. $1.0xxmil but then psf will definitely be much higher since its 20 over storey difference. and yes penthouse were long sold out!

Cheers!

Pet
    Go get knock down by a lorry and die!

Fúck You Guest

Quote Originally Posted by get lost
    Go get knock down by a lorry and die!
    Fùck you asshole!