Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

go bury ur head Guest

ignaramus, nobody is arguing beacon heights is in d12. U shud take a step back n see how u made urself a fool in ur earlier postings instead of coming back to embarrass urself any further. U shud thank me for teaching u something about singapore property. Don't bother replying to me again coz it is very tiring talking n explaining things to obstinate dumbasses
    Quote Originally Posted by Balestier lah!
    Dear friend, I have no idea why you have to insist that your Beacon Heights is in Novena D11 or what. At the end of the day, the district number matters and u can argue until the cow come home but it doesn't change the fact that you are in DISTRICT 12 - one of the 2 red light DISTRICTS - 12 and 14. Mybe you can go petition your govt to somehow draw a strange line to draw u inside D11. At the mean time, you are in DISTRICT 12 BALESTIER. Go figure. You are much nearer to Serangoon Road and Balestier than Novena MRT. Period. Your nearest shopping center are all the Balestier ones. Period.Your nearest MRT station is either Potong Pasir or Boon Keng - not Novena MRT. Walk around your 1km vicinity at night before you go around lyling to people.

D12 Guest

district 12 covers part of Novena, Balestier, Moulmein and Toa Payoh, so are all these areas red light? Whoever that suggest that the whold district 12 is red light is the stupidest of idiots in this forum...

Unregistered123 Guest

Everyone can see thru you, posting multiple times using different names. u are truely a supreme idiot for still insisting that Novena or parts of Novena is in D12. Hello... wake up. Novena is D11 and only D11. You are the same stupid pseudo rich joker who keep insisting that DeRoyale is a super excellent condo that can surpass $1000psf and that it is near Novena and not near Geylang. (they are the same distance, my blur sotong friend).

I think the rest of the Balestier condo pricings are much more realistic. Who do you think you can con... u are indeed the supreme Jackass of all Jackasses

Quote Originally Posted by D12
    district 12 covers part of Novena, Balestier, Moulmein and Toa Payoh, so are all these areas red light? Whoever that suggest that the whold district 12 is red light is the stupidest of idiots in this forum...

Unregistered123 Guest

More examples of this ignorant joker. He must have clicked the same and ignorantly thought some parts of D12 can be in Novena. Truth is... where is the boundary of Novena in the first place? Those projects bordering the Balestier part of D12 like Akyab Rd and the Tan Tock Seng vinicity are the lousier D11 projects and locations. So it is the D11 areas become less sought after when it borders D12, and not D12 becomes more sought after when it borders D11. Really wistful thinking and utter stupidity from this poster... yet again

Quote Originally Posted by u r still an ignaramus
    i can laugh till my side splits at ur true ignorance. Are u saying that all parts of novena can never belong to d12? LOL...the worst part is u have made a fool of yourself without even knowing it yourself. You come to this forum so often and did you not realise that when u click on d12, novena is also included as one of the areas? Don't embarrass yourself any further

TO ALL FORUMERS Guest

forumers, kindly educate ths moron that parts of novena could come under d12 even though it is in d11. This imbecile is apparently too stupid to know that. I do nt knw who he communicated with in other threads but he made a fool of himself by wanting to buy de royale at 800psf and later slapped his own filthy mouth by calling it a red light district. He also goes around to every forum calling places red lite areas whch seems to be his favourite pastime. I think he is still yet behind the ears
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    More examples of this ignorant joker. He must have clicked the same and ignorantly thought some parts of D12 can be in Novena. Truth is... where is the boundary of Novena in the first place? Those projects bordering the Balestier part of D12 like Akyab Rd and the Tan Tock Seng vinicity are the lousier D11 projects and locations. So it is the D11 areas become less sought after when it borders D12, and not D12 becomes more sought after when it borders D11. Really wistful thinking and utter stupidity from this poster... yet again

u r a pathetic loser Guest

wat a loser u are. U havent embarrassed urself enough? Lol...u don't seem to realise where u made a fool of urself, i pity all your educators 4 having wasted their time on a dumbass like u. Let me put it simply to you, ALTHOUGH NOVENA IS GENERALLY CLASSIFIED AS D11, PARTS OF NOVENA COME UNDER D12. Which part of the above don't you understand? You have probably studied up to primary school so i shud be more forgiving towards an uneducated numbskull like u. Go and brush up on your comprehension boy!

Unregistered123 Guest

In the first place, your English sucks big time. Normally I won't even stoop to your level just to engage you. But seeing how you have been trying to pull wool over everybody's eyes, I took it upon myself to educate you. Anyway, there is no such thing that parts of Novena come under D12. Don't believe... go tell any property agent what you just said and they will laugh their heads off at your comments.

You are really an ignorant idiot savant... you must be fresh from primary school, right?

u r 4ever an imbecile Guest

AGAIN u made yourself a fool. Go and ask URA or any property agency whether parts of Novena comes under D12 and they will answer in the affirmative. Many forumers reading this thread would be laughing their heads off at your sheer ignorance. Why can't you just admit that you made a mistake and get on, why do u need to knock your head against a brick wall and argue till the cows come home? U r typical of what the Chinese call "tee kee" meaning obstinate. People like u r the hardest to educate as u simply choose to regress, not progress. U r obviously a loser in life with hope of redemption...
    In the first place, your English sucks big time. Normally I won't even stoop to your level just to engage you. But seeing how you have been trying to pull wool over everybody's eyes, I took it upon myself to educate you. Anyway, there is no such thing that parts of Novena come under D12. Don't believe... go tell any property agent what you just said and they will laugh their heads off at your comments.

You are really an ignorant idiot savant... you must be fresh from primary school, right?

impartial observer Guest

unregistered123, u may want to scroll to the top of this page and see what is written beside District 12. Doesn't it say Novena, Balestier, Moulmein and Toa Payoh, so what is there for u to argue? I agree with the other forumer that you have made a mistake by saying that no part of Novena comes under D12. Just admit your folly and move on from there...

Unregistered123 Guest

Impartial observer, looks like you just follow blindly and are not even aware of the actual property and geographical locations. In fact, besides Novena, even Moulmein Road is in District 11 and not 12. Admit that you are the same ignorant poster.

By the way, those are old district numbers. These days, the they follow a 6 figure postal code. But the old district numbers are still very popular and used by property watchers and agents.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by impartial observer
    unregistered123, u may want to scroll to the top of this page and see what is written beside District 12. Doesn't it say Novena, Balestier, Moulmein and Toa Payoh, so what is there for u to argue? I agree with the other forumer that you have made a mistake by saying that no part of Novena comes under D12. Just admit your folly and move on from there...

Unregistered123 Guest

Like I said, no point for me to argue with a ignorant hopeless LOSER like you. But being a nice guy and just to educate you, I just replied to your other nick earlier. How much are you going to pay me?

Go talk to any knowledgeable property watcher about your silly assertions on the district numbering, and they will laugh their heads off at you. No, even their toes will be laughing!

You are the one that is "Tee kee". Ignorant and still refuse to admit. Why don't you ask anybody else... go ask quick! Before you lose even more credibility here!

By the way, please stop regurgitating what I am calling you. Use your grey matter and think of your own words. Heh heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by u r 4ever an imbecile
    AGAIN u made yourself a fool. Go and ask URA or any property agency whether parts of Novena comes under D12 and they will answer in the affirmative. Many forumers reading this thread would be laughing their heads off at your sheer ignorance. Why can't you just admit that you made a mistake and get on, why do u need to knock your head against a brick wall and argue till the cows come home? U r typical of what the Chinese call "tee kee" meaning obstinate. People like u r the hardest to educate as u simply choose to regress, not progress. U r obviously a loser in life with hope of redemption...

Unregistered123 Guest

This engagement is so one sided, with you losing every single argument. It is like pitting an adult against a "just learning to walk" toddler.

Even if you are not embarrassed, I am so embarrassed... for you

u r a hopeless numbskull Guest

u have nothing to say so resorting to personal attacks so who is the childish one, hahaha... I call u a loser with justification and u say the same thing without justification just blind talk. As the other forumer has advised u to scroll up the page to see properties covered under D12, u chose to ignore it. U r making urself look like an utter fool, ignaramus, dumbass and moron in this forum. U have made history in this forum by being the dumbest person or shud i say moron here.
    This engagement is so one sided, with you losing every single argument. It is like pitting an adult against a "just learning to walk" toddler.

Even if you are not embarrassed, I am so embarrassed... for you

Unregistered123 Guest

Everything I wanted to point out I have already pointed out.

I have nothing else to say to a tee kee ignorant loser like you. Go stew! Wahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by u r a hopeless numbskull
    u have nothing to say so resorting to personal attacks so who is the childish one, hahaha... I call u a loser with justification and u say the same thing without justification just blind talk. As the other forumer has advised u to scroll up the page to see properties covered under D12, u chose to ignore it. U r making urself look like an utter fool, ignaramus, dumbass and moron in this forum. U have made history in this forum by being the dumbest person or shud i say moron here.

U Are a GONER IN LIFE Guest

U are one fellow that likes to twist things around without logic and reasoning and hustle thru arguments with childish intents (every1 cn see it). U argued with your tee kee mouth that Novena can only be in D11. I tried educating a dumbass like u that parts of Novena comes under D12 and not only D11, and instead of saying a big thank you for helping to fill ur pea brain with some basic knowledge, you started your round of personal attacks, trying your level best to squirm your way out of your dumbass mistake. I have come across many arseholes like u, but u are the worst of the lot. Being obstinate makes u look more like a goon and does nt show resilience. For goodness sake, stop going around the whole forum calling places red light districts even though u would like to have more places to indulge in your filthy pastime of visiting brothels.
    Everything I wanted to point out I have already pointed out.

I have nothing else to say to a tee kee ignorant loser like you. Go stew! Wahahahahah

Hui! Guest

Not the original poster but find your reasoning out of whack.

BTW, how the heck you define Novena? Most people today define it as those areas within walking distance to Novena MRT/Novena church. The fact is D12 is D12. So Bukit Timah Road stretches from D10, D11, D21 and D23. It doesn't change the fact that Bukit Timah at D10 will be more expensive than D21 etc. So I have no idea why your stupid brain keep saying some obscure part of Novena is in D12 Balestier and therefore they are the same. You are the stupid one who keep saying they are the same. They ARE NOT - in today's context. No one in the right mind except yourself considers St Michaels or Balestier as "Novena" anymore. Just go get some education.

Quote Originally Posted by U Are a GONER IN LIFE
    U are one fellow that likes to twist things around without logic and reasoning and hustle thru arguments with childish intents (every1 cn see it). U argued with your tee kee mouth that Novena can only be in D11. I tried educating a dumbass like u that parts of Novena comes under D12 and not only D11, and instead of saying a big thank you for helping to fill ur pea brain with some basic knowledge, you started your round of personal attacks, trying your level best to squirm your way out of your dumbass mistake. I have come across many arseholes like u, but u are the worst of the lot. Being obstinate makes u look more like a goon and does nt show resilience. For goodness sake, stop going around the whole forum calling places red light districts even though u would like to have more places to indulge in your filthy pastime of visiting brothels.

there u go again dumbass Guest

Read thru ur own posting and see who the real idiot is. I DID NOT SAY ST MICHAEL OR BALESTIER COMES UNDER NOVENA, I JUST SAID PART OF NOVENA COMES UNDER D12 WHICH IS A FACT. Who needs education here? you call yourself educated but u cant even interpret simple words which was why i said u are a disgrace to your educators. You just went on and on launchng personal attacks with no basis or reasoning so i was not wrong calling u a dumbass, moron and imbecile. Please don't contradict yourself and score your own goal like wat u did in the De Royale thread. Wat a shameless dumbass u r.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hui!
    Not the original pos ter but find your reasoning out of whack.

BTW, how the heck you define Novena? Most people today define it as those areas within walking distance to Novena MRT/Novena church. The fact is D12 is D12. So Bukit Timah Road stretches from D10, D11, D21 and D23. It doesn't change the fact that Bukit Timah at D10 will be more expensive than D21 etc. So I have no idea why your stupid brain keep saying some obscure part of Novena is in D12 Balestier and therefore they are the same. You are the stupid one who keep saying they are the same. They ARE NOT - in today's context. No one in the right mind except yourself considers St Michaels or Balestier as "Novena" anymore. Just go get some education.

educating the dumbass Guest

Teacher to Dumbass: scroll up the page under D11 and you find Novena. Scroll up the page under D12 and you also find Novena. This must have confused a pea brain like u. Is it too hard for your tiny brain to understand that parts of Novena come under D12? Nobody is discussing about property pricing and other stuff u mentioned, just on the point that parts of Novena comes under D12. If u are too stupid to understand why some places can come under 2 district numbers,i just wonder how u even got thru primary school. I think 10year old kids get my point better than dumbasses like u.

Unregistered123 Guest

Hahahaha... don't waste your time on the tee kee loser who doesn't know much about Singapore property

By insisting up to now that some parts of Novena is in D12, you already know that he is very, very ignorant. But the tee kee loser is still obstinate and die die want to have face. In case folks missed the earlier episode, he also said DeRoyale (in Balestier) is very like in Novena. A total hopeless case lah

To dumbass Guest

Please define Novena. Where in your mind does Novena become D12 Balestier? Where is the cut-off point? So before you keep calling names, perhaps you should explain how you define Novena? You might as well say the whole of Balestier is called Novena. There is no such road called Novena Road. MOST people's definition of Novena is areas within walking distance of Novena MRT is today's context. In that context, your condo is NOT Novena. Period. You can define your freaking Novena to extend from Novena MRT all the way to Michaels, but that is NOT the general definition.

Which part of Novena is considered Balestier? Pls name the road name and the cut off point. And I'm very sure your definition is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by educating the dumbass
    Teacher to Dumbass: scroll up the page under D11 and you find Novena. Scroll up the page under D12 and you also find Novena. This must have confused a pea brain like u. Is it too hard for your tiny brain to understand that parts of Novena come under D12? Nobody is discussing about property pricing and other stuff u mentioned, just on the point that parts of Novena comes under D12. If u are too stupid to understand why some places can come under 2 district numbers,i just wonder how u even got thru primary school. I think 10year old kids get my point better than dumbasses like u.

Unreg888 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by To the dumbass loser
    Hahahaha.... see you are losing control, writing in full caps and resorting to vulgarities and personal attacks yet again. Shows a total lack of maturity and civil behaviour. And no, not one iota of evidence showing where parts of Novena are in District 12. Man, are you losing it bigtime!

besides going for abortion, your mother should have castrated your father long ago to avoid giving birth to you.
    To all little boys in this thread, please take your games and go play in the backyard. Don't pollute this thread with vulgarities because no one thinks of BH as near Novena or Balestier. BH is nearer to Potong Pasir/Bendemeer than Balestier or Novena.

gooroo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by To the dumbass loser
    And no, not one iota of evidence showing where parts of Novena are in District 12.
    Do you consider Pinnable 16 as Novena?

If so, you will be happy to know that it is zoned under district 12.

The Centrio? Novena or Balestier? Ok whatever it is, it is D12.

The Arte, at the junction of Balestier and Thomson Road. Balestier right? Well, it is D11.

Mandale Heights, Pavillion 11, Montebleu. Balestier right? D11.

My point is, around that area, whatis D11 and D12 is separated by an imaginary border only. Not worth discussing. What is more important is the actual location.

D12=Novena,balestier etc Guest

Default D12=Novena,Balestier,Moulmein,Toa Payoh etc

Thanks for helping to educate the dumbass. I think despite what you posted, he would still not be able to get it with his brain the size of a pea.
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo

The Arte, at the junction of Balestier and Thomson Road. Balestier right? Well, it is D11.

My point is, around that area, whatis D11 and D12 is separated by an imaginary border only. Not worth discussing. What is more important is the actual location.

AgentKhoo Guest

Precisely, there is only an imaginary Novena "boundary".

To attract the gullible and newbies in property (of which I see many here clamouring for a "Novena' location) tsk tsk... some cunning developers opt to use the name "Novena" in their project name, even if their project is squarely centred in D12.

Therefore, the names containing Novena are of no use. Better to use the road names themselves. Therefore, I disagree that some parts of Novena are in D12. It is like some eatery after uprooting themselves in D15 and planting themselves into a suburb like Choa Chu Kang, and still callinh themselves Katong Laksa. So does it mean that some parts of Katong are in Choa Chu Kang?

Get real my friends

Quote Originally Posted by gooroo

AgentKhoo the dumbass Guest

u must be the same childish dumbass that claim no part of Novena is under D12. Nobody here is interested to associate Beacon Heights with Novena. After all Novena is a hospital town so what so great? My point is you can't change the fact that it is inevitable for some areas of singapore to come under 2 or 3 district numbers. An example would be hillview where 2 condos side by side can have D21 and D23 categorisatn (hillington green and parc parlais). How can u use Katong laksa as an analogy which has no relevance to boundaries drawn to demarcate districts? It just shows your level of interllect. With such analogies it is no wonder most property agents land themselves in the job as they cannot make it out in the high flying corporate world.
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    Precisely, there is only an imaginary Novena "boundary".

To attract the gullible and newbies in property (of which I see many here clamouring for a "Novena' location) tsk tsk... some cunning developers opt to use the name "Novena" in their project name, even if their project is squarely centred in D12.

Therefore, the names containing Novena are of no use. Better to use the road names themselves. Therefore, I disagree that some parts of Novena are in D12. It is like some eatery after uprooting themselves in D15 and planting themselves into a suburb like Choa Chu Kang, and still callinh themselves Katong Laksa. So does it mean that some parts of Katong are in Choa Chu Kang?

Get real my friends

AgentKhoo Guest

I give up on you. :roll:

katong laksa Guest

Talking

u shud gv up ur job as agent n sell katong laksa
    I give up on you. :roll:

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by katong laksa
    u shud gv up ur job as agent n sell katong laksa
    Well, I am doing very well in my profession, thank you. And my role is to educate the buyers and sellers. After looking through this thread, the depth and knowledge of the property scene in Singapore is very wanting.

It is certainly ridiculous and ignorant to insist on certain locations having a different district number.

Khoo is a goondu Guest

Well, I am doing very well in my profession, thank you. And my role is to educate the buyers and sellers. After looking through this thread, the depth and knowledge of the property scene in Singapore is very wanting.

It is certainly ridiculous and ignorant to insist on certain locations having a different district number.
    Now the property market so soft, you surely must be very bored with no job and not business, no wonder come here to sprout nonsense.

(sigh) Guest

with agents like u and your lousy katong laksa analogy, how can u hope to proliferate sound knowledge bout property mkt. I am amazed that you as an agent would dispute against boundary lines and so ignorant bout district numbering. Hillington Green, Glendale, parc parlais, hume park and symphony heights are just beside one another along hillview but the 3 except hillington and Glendale (D23) come under D21. Imaginary or artificial boundary u might call it, but it is real and recognised by URA. U have made yourself look pathetic by letting me educate u on this.