Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Beacon Heights D12 , 999 yr

BH? Guest

Default Take Up rate? What take up rate?

What take up rate? No one's buying? I dun think its hit 50% at all?!!! Despite all the BH hardselling...

bh owner Guest

Talking

u r just eating sour grapes. Penthouses r the hardest to sell and all 6 sold out. Only less than 10 units of 50 studios left and the 2rm n 3rms are going very fast. There is not even a full page beacon hts ad on papers so far and let me tell u that no amt of hardsellng cn force smeone to buy a property they have to like it to buy it. Cntinue eating ur sour grapes
    Quote Originally Posted by BH?
    What take up rate? No one's buying? I dun think its hit 50% at all?!!! Despite all the BH hardselling...

St Michael Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BH OWNER
    btw what level did ur friend get his 1 plus 1 and on whch stack?
    My friend has bought the 21st floor. He bought it for the view and the quality finishing

bh owner Guest

wat is the price he paid 4 his unit? I will be his neighbour as i bought above #21. The finishng is fantastic n the view is gd. Will u be joining us to own a unit in bh?
    Quote Originally Posted by St Michael
    My friend has bought the 21st floor. He bought it for the view and the quality finishing

bhbh Guest

any bh owner in this forum? Agents don't bother replying

bhowner Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bhbh
    any bh owner in this forum? Agents don't bother replying
    That's me. 1+1 studio. Can't wait for the TOP which is 3 years away... Haha

bhbh Guest

i m at stack 8 hi flr, u?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhowner
    That's me. 1+1 studio. Can't wait for the TOP which is 3 years away... Haha

Bhowner Guest

Smile

Similar. I'm >20, stack 8 too.

bhbh Guest

wow mine is 2nd highest flr, u? We r really near each other
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhowner
    Similar. I'm >20, stack 8 too.

Bhowner Guest

wow mine is 2nd highest flr, u? We r really near each other
    Not so high. Couple of floors below u. haha

Bhowner Guest

Do you know if Sauna and Steam room are available? I forgot to ask my agent but found an online website which stated that it's available.

bhbh Guest

no idea bout sauna and steam rm, but i guess they would be connected to floating gym or in the dressing area if there are any. The 2nd floor seems quite elevated frm the ground so we shud get a spectacular view. Do u thk we can see all the way to macritchie reservoir as someone had mentioned in one of the threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhowner
    Do you know if Sauna and Steam room are available? I forgot to ask my agent but found an online website which stated that it's available.

bhbh Guest

bhowner, btw r u buying for own stay or buying 2nd property to invest? I jumped at a unit there coz my wife likes the development and the pristine neighbourhood. The low floor units seem to be going faster than the high floor units during soft launch so I found it strange. My agent was telling me the low n high floors have big price differentials $4k per level so many stuck to mid n low flrs. I personally feel no pt getting low flrs coz it defeats the purpose of living in a high rise condo.

Gaydar? Guest

Pristine?? Try the area at night - lot of chickens. So many studios, I heard this area is getting popular with the gay community - will have lots of action at the sauna, steam room and gym. Gaydar alert!

bhowner, btw r u buying for own stay or buying 2nd property to invest? I jumped at a unit there coz my wife likes the development and the pristine neighbourhood. The low floor units seem to be going faster than the high floor units during soft launch so I found it strange. My agent was telling me the low n high floors have big price differentials $4k per level so many stuck to mid n low flrs. I personally feel no pt getting low flrs coz it defeats the purpose of living in a high rise condo.

bhowner Guest

I am buying for own stay. I like the development for the high rise and the good finishing. Yup, when i bought my unit, 2-15 both stacks were all booked. Quite surprised about that. Anyway, it is indeed a big difference in price for the high floor and the 2nd floor. Not too sure about the view of macritchie but was looking at the map, lornie does not seem that far away. Perhaps it's really possible to see the reservoir. We will find out in 3 years time. haha

Not pristine Guest

This is a first time I hear Balestier is a pristine neighbourhood. Nearly fell of my chair. There are only 2 legalised red light districts in Singapore - one in Geylang and the other in Balestier. Most of the bars and numerous KTVs in Balestier provide legalised ***ual services. The fragrance hotels and other small hotels also do hourly rental. I hope you take a good walk in the Balestier and Jalan Besar neighbourhood before putting your money down. Scantily clad women is a common sight in this area. If you're a bachelor or gay, it is fine. But if you're married and intend to have children, then got to think twice.

bhbh Guest

i actually wouldnt bother replying to u, but please don't embarrass yourself in this thread. get your geography right, beacon heights is not in Balestier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not pristine
    This is a first time I hear Balestier is a pristine neighbourhood. Nearly fell of my chair. There are only 2 legalised red light districts in Singapore - one in Geylang and the other in Balestier. Most of the bars and numerous KTVs in Balestier provide legalised ***ual services. The fragrance hotels and other small hotels also do hourly rental. I hope you take a good walk in the Balestier and Jalan Besar neighbourhood before putting your money down. Scantily clad women is a common sight in this area. If you're a bachelor or gay, it is fine. But if you're married and intend to have children, then got to think twice.

It is Guest

Hey, outsider here. Beacon Hts is district 12 and it is in the Balestier neighbourhood lah St Michaels is very near to Serangoon Road/Balestier and all the red light areas, within 1km which most would consider NEAR. That is a fact. I don't know if you're an agent/buyer who wants to "talk up" the property but one of the last words to describe D12 is "pristine" - only "pristine" relative to D14. I hope you didn't get your geography wrong. Beacon Hts is in D12, within 1km of karaoke pubs, nightclubs, dodgy hotels and gambling areas. Try walking around your neighbourhood at night. It is only second in terms of seediness to Geylang. Let's all give fair comments, even if you're vested.
    i actually wouldnt bother replying to u, but please don't embarrass yourself in this thread. get your geography right, beacon heights is not in Balestier.

AgentKhoo Guest

My friends, please refrain from being short-sighted.

Dakota Residences offer value for money, near the MRT, near the city area... and oh so much more.

bhbh Guest

call yourself a singaporean n u don't even know where is where.don't bother saving your face, beacon hts is not in balestier and geylang and far from these places. Why don't u say lavender is red lite n newton is red lite coz they r nearer to geylang n balestier respectively. Why don't u say orchard area or the entire central district is red light coz it is so near jalan besar n the sleazy orchard towers n surrounded by red light districts? If u knw nothing bout singapore's geography, don't embarrass yourself any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is
    Hey, outsider here. Beacon Hts is district 12 and it is in the Balestier neighbourhood lah St Michaels is very near to Serangoon Road/Balestier and all the red light areas, within 1km which most would consider NEAR. That is a fact. I don't know if you're an agent/buyer who wants to "talk up" the property but one of the last words to describe D12 is "pristine" - only "pristine" relative to D14. I hope you didn't get your geography wrong. Beacon Hts is in D12, within 1km of karaoke pubs, nightclubs, dodgy hotels and gambling areas. Try walking around your neighbourhood at night. It is only second in terms of seediness to Geylang. Let's all give fair comments, even if you're vested.

99yr? Guest

dakota is 99yr n beacon hts is 999yr. The latter also nearer to town than dakota, so agent khoo go compare wth other 99yr projects in your area in the same league.
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    My friends, please refrain from being short-sighted.

Dakota Residences offer value for money, near the MRT, near the city area... and oh so much more.

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 99yr?
    dakota is 99yr n beacon hts is 999yr. The latter also nearer to town than dakota, so agent khoo go compare wth other 99yr projects in your area in the same league.
    Are we all humans? Aren't we humans all the 99yr leasehold type? So what's so wrong with 99yr projects?

bhbh Guest

nothing wrong with 99yr condos, just categorically different frm other tenures. Too many people like to compare dakota with beacon heights and i m just saying the 2 are in dif areas n tenures so do your comparison with projects near dakota in the dakota thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    Are we all humans? Aren't we humans all the 99yr leasehold type? So what's so wrong with 99yr projects?

Balestier Guest

Straits Times Classfieds says "D12-14 - Balestier/Macpherson/Geylang.

D12 is Balestier district. Let's not kid ourselves okay? Are you an agent? It is Balestier district for God's sake!!!!!!! Let's not stoop so low and say D12 is not Balestier district. You must be the one going around very other forum and saying bad things. Just educate yourself on Singapore geography. Even the title above reads Balestier! Even the agents advertised "Beacon Hts (Balestier)" in the classifieds. Just educate yourself.

call yourself a singaporean n u don't even know where is where.don't bother saving your face, beacon hts is not in balestier and geylang and far from these places. Why don't u say lavender is red lite n newton is red lite coz they r nearer to geylang n balestier respectively. Why don't u say orchard area or the entire central district is red light coz it is so near jalan besar n the sleazy orchard towers n surrounded by red light districts? If u knw nothing bout singapore's geography, don't embarrass yourself any further.

u r an ignaramus Guest

what you posted simply shows your ignorance about many things. Places may share the same district numbers but doesnt mean they are in the same area. Likewise places may be in the same area but they do not share the same district number. Parts of novena come under D12 but does it mean it is in balestier area? To know the proximity to red light areas, u need to look at the map n not rely on district numbers. U have certainly no idea about which part of singapore mar thoma rd is or u would nt be sproutng ur nonsense here. Dhoby ghaut is nearer to jalan besar than beacon heights to balestier rd so why don't u say dhoby ghaut is red light as well. U are among the most ignorant people i have communicated wth here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balestier
    Straits Times Classfieds says "D12-14 - Balestier/Macpherson/Geylang.

D12 is Balestier district. Let's not kid ourselves okay? Are you an agent? It is Balestier district for God's sake!!!!!!! Let's not stoop so low and say D12 is not Balestier district. You must be the one going around very other forum and saying bad things. Just educate yourself on Singapore geography. Even the title above reads Balestier! Even the agents advertised "Beacon Hts (Balestier)" in the classifieds. Just educate yourself.

Unregistered123 Guest

My goodness... you are the epitome of a supreme idiot. If it is Novena area, then the project address will always be D11. If it is D12... then is not Novena. Your ignorance and utter stupidity is really mind boggling!

Quote Originally Posted by u r an ignaramus
    what you posted simply shows your ignorance about many things. Places may share the same district numbers but doesnt mean they are in the same area. Likewise places may be in the same area but they do not share the same district number. Parts of novena come under D12 but does it mean it is in balestier area? To know the proximity to red light areas, u need to look at the map n not rely on district numbers. U have certainly no idea about which part of singapore mar thoma rd is or u would nt be sproutng ur nonsense here. Dhoby ghaut is nearer to jalan besar than beacon heights to balestier rd so why don't u say dhoby ghaut is red light as well. U are among the most ignorant people i have communicated wth here.

u r still an ignaramus Guest

Talking

i can laugh till my side splits at ur true ignorance. Are u saying that all parts of novena can never belong to d12? LOL...the worst part is u have made a fool of yourself without even knowing it yourself. You come to this forum so often and did you not realise that when u click on d12, novena is also included as one of the areas? Don't embarrass yourself any further
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    My goodness... you are the epitome of a supreme idiot. If it is Novena area, then the project address will always be D11. If it is D12... then is not Novena. Your ignorance and utter stupidity is really mind boggling!

educate e dumbass Guest

hey dumbass, before u come to this thread to cast criticisms at others i think u forgot to look at the areas covered under d12. U r a real malu n think u can dig a hole in e ground to bury ur head.

Foreigner Guest

are u a singaporean?

Balestier lah! Guest

Dear friend, I have no idea why you have to insist that your Beacon Heights is in Novena D11 or what. At the end of the day, the district number matters and u can argue until the cow come home but it doesn't change the fact that you are in DISTRICT 12 - one of the 2 red light DISTRICTS - 12 and 14. Mybe you can go petition your govt to somehow draw a strange line to draw u inside D11. At the mean time, you are in DISTRICT 12 BALESTIER. Go figure. You are much nearer to Serangoon Road and Balestier than Novena MRT. Period. Your nearest shopping center are all the Balestier ones. Period.Your nearest MRT station is either Potong Pasir or Boon Keng - not Novena MRT. Walk around your 1km vicinity at night before you go around lyling to people.

Quote Originally Posted by u r an ignaramus