Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    By now ProperT should be able to see how close Silversea building is to Aristo. Compared to Aristo with Seaview Point :>
    Err...isn't that detrimental to your precious stack 2 too? The aristo plot is so small and the width of the plot isn't great enough to make a significant difference between stack 1 and 2.
    I think your statements here are killing your own cause.

As for stack 3, good luck when only 1 bedroom has the possibility of some sliver of seaview from an oblique angle. Need to visit tui-na for stiff neck. The living and other bedroom can 'enjoy' staring at the roof of the swimming club and other units at Vertis/Amber residences.

Wait until TOP and the truth will be revealed.

Maybe 800 psf? But I will try to avoid holding long term because of the layout, design, plot size etc.. Especially when it TOP, people will feel the "crampiness" of the unit. I mean, you can easily look at the floor plan. Do you want your room to fit only a queen sized bed and nothing else?

Quote Originally Posted by sufri
    So what do u think is a reasonable price to buy a subsale in Aristo? taking into account the aurrounding condos.

Here's the layout plan.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    duno fishing ad or wat...can consider this one if u really keen....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ale-the-aristo

basically pls forget about the seaview facing units....i rather u pay lower quantum and face the opposite side which cud be quieter as well....

the worse scenerio will be barring the ECP noise without sea view....
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Thanks for advice guys! u guys are the gurus man!
    Anyway, i am in the midst of the Esta unit acquisition for own stay. Possibly looking for 2nd ppty for investment ard that area too. Mandarin gardens studio unit looks attractive- rental yield wise. Dont know if the fact if MG's 99 yr LH will depreciate its value if i buy in Q2. (Sorry to digress!) So am comparing 1 bedders btw Aristo, MG etc. Maybe i should wait for next downturn for 2nd ppty purchase?

Thanks for advice guys! u guys are the gurus man!
    Anyway, i am in the midst of the Esta unit acquisition for own stay. Possibly looking for 2nd ppty for investment ard that area too. Mandarin gardens studio unit looks attractive- rental yield wise. Dont know if the fact if MG's 99 yr LH will depreciate its value if i buy in Q2. (Sorry to digress!) So am comparing 1 bedders btw Aristo, MG etc. Maybe i should wait for next downturn for 2nd ppty purchase?
    i rather u go down to skysuites@anson showflat NEOW!

see whether still got any low flr 1bedders avail anot...7xxk nia....and rental cfm better den aristo

by refreshing my memory again on the flrplan...now i noe y i din get any unit there! hahaaha

see whether still got any low flr 1bedders avail anot...7xxk nia....and rental cfm better den aristo
    Ah ok i will research into that too. Thanks for suggestion!

Keep us in the loop after you visited the showflat.

This place already has so much stiff competition for rental. How to compete with the others upon TOP with these attributes?
    Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    Err...isn't that detrimental to your precious stack 2 too? The aristo plot is so small and the width of the plot isn't great enough to make a significant difference between stack 1 and 2.
    I think your statements here are killing your own cause.

As for stack 3, good luck when only 1 bedroom has the possibility of some sliver of seaview from an oblique angle. Need to visit tui-na for stiff neck. The living and other bedroom can 'enjoy' staring at the roof of the swimming club and other units at Vertis/Amber residences.

Wait until TOP and the truth will be revealed.

so 646 sq ft 2 bedders are not new. except, the new 6xx sq ft ones are even better! this old design has wrap around balconIES + planterS!

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Here's the layout plan.

This is worse. You can't walk past the bed without climbing onto the bed

And why should I pay 1.3k psf for such layout? Needless to say 2k psf. Rental yield is bad in D15 anyway. No view. Small site. CMI layout.

Also, whether the cape sell high or not, it won't affect Aristo that much. Just like Beacon is so much lower than nearby condos for so long. There is a reason. And don't compare with silversea. Silversea is an unblocked facing, big site full facilities condo. Don't even bother comparing Esta/One Amber. Seriously, there is no room for comparison. You are comparing BMW vs Picanto and arguing BMW and KIA are both drivable cars and have 3 letters branding.

Quote Originally Posted by moonk123
    Project Name-THE ARISTO @ AMBER
    Developer-AG Capital Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 56
    Completion Date - Uncompleted
    District - 15

all from:

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/thearisto@amber

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb

And why should I pay 1.3k psf for such layout? Needless to say 2k psf. Rental yield is bad in D15 anyway. No view. Small site. CMI layout.

Also, whether the cape sell high or not, it won't affect Aristo that much. Just like Beacon is so much lower than nearby condos for so long. There is a reason. And don't compare with silversea. Silversea is an unblocked facing, big site full facilities condo. Don't even bother comparing Esta/One Amber. Seriously, there is no room for comparison. You are comparing BMW vs Picanto and arguing BMW and KIA are both drivable cars and have 3 letters branding.
    Wow u really have strong negative feelings agst Aristo. Anyway, talking about rental yield in D15, do u think Mandarin gardens can attain at least 4% yield? Seems like it on the selling price and rental on pptyguru. Any similar good yields among the newer condo projects in D15 that u can think of?

I don't know if it is a good time to buy into RCR now. It is not strong negative feelings. Just my opinion. I mean, people are entitled to their own opinion. Some might think the layout is very fantastic and have perfect seaview from 10th floor.

Wow u really have strong negative feelings agst Aristo. Anyway, talking about rental yield in D15, do u think Mandarin gardens can attain at least 4% yield? Seems like it on the selling price and rental on pptyguru. Any similar good yields among the newer condo projects in D15 that u can think of?

Cool

if u want good rental,u can consider the bayshore..its very popular due to its facilities.prices are not on the high side also.
    talking about aristo,the project seems to be having some problem..maybe developer is cash strapped.
    till now,after 2yrs when the last unit was sold(except 2penthouses),only the SKELETON structure of 5 storeys is completed..the whole project is only a single tower of 17 storeys!

Another penthouse at The Aalto just transacted in February at above $2400psf...so is the buyer another ignorant foreigner??

Wat happen to Amber/Meyer area since the last time this forum was active???? Has the psf price dropped yet? Fools

tell me why Seafront is still not selling any higher ?

tell me why Aalto TOP alrady still so few lights on at night ?

if you have bought it long ago .. of course prices will be higher now .. its the same almost everywhere .. BUT elsewhere have gone up more and faster than Aalto .. mind you developer still have unsold units ....

if you hold for another 5 yrs sure make money .. so go ahead and buy ....

so you mean to say he has good feelings about Aristo ?

or do you mean he has negative feeligns FOR aristo ?

Another penthouse at The Aalto just transacted in February at above $2400psf...so is the buyer another ignorant foreigner??

Wat happen to Amber/Meyer area since the last time this forum was active???? Has the psf price dropped yet? Fools

also tell me why the resales for Aalto are not above 2300 psf ?

becos that 2400 psf is a developer sale to another fool

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    so you mean to say he has good feelings about Aristo ?

or do you mean he has negative feeligns FOR aristo ?
    Oh i meant that he hates Aristo. I dont mean it as a double negative = positive. Heh.

Nah, I don't hate Aristo. Just pointing out its flaws and his inconsistency when comparing projects. I mean, how is Aristo even comparable to Silversea?

Oh i meant that he hates Aristo. I dont mean it as a double negative = positive. Heh.

Nah, I don't hate Aristo. Just pointing out its flaws and his inconsistency when comparing projects. I mean, how is Aristo even comparable to Silversea?
    absolutely right....vertis is a better comparison

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...or-sale-vertis

tat guy arrogant and ignorant agent la....use top psf in the area to look good....y nvr use lowest psf ?

absolutely right....vertis is a better comparison

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...or-sale-vertis

tat guy arrogant and ignorant agent la....use top psf in the area to look good....y nvr use lowest psf ?
    Haha you guys are really amusing. Why compare Aristo with Vertis when you have a new development The Cape, which is located beside it, to compare with?? The Cape is also a small development apartment status with 76 units and its immediately beside Aristo. In addition, The Cape also has a roof top pool and gym on the 14th floor, similar concept as The Aristo. Vertis is completely an entirely different old product on another stretch of road inside and its seaview is obviously blocked. You should bear in mind that future enblocs are all within the same vicinity as the Aristo like Amberglades and Amber Towers which sales price will minimum be $1800psf onwards. Aristo is a new condo u cant compare with Vertis or the older ones....idiots.

I hope you guys will be here long enough to witness the psf growth for the Aristo and by then I hope you guys wont disappear from here yah :>

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    also tell me why the resales for Aalto are not above 2300 psf ?

becos that 2400 psf is a developer sale to another fool

Btw sorry typo is not 2400psf but 2700psf for an Aalto penthouse unit sold in February. Another penthouse unit at Aalto was also sold late last year for 2500psf. One of my friend agent also said another penthouse was just sold a week ago at 2,800psf at Aalto.

In addition around fourty 2,3 and 4 bedroom units of Aalto were sold in the first 3 months of this year ranging from 1700psf - 2200psf. So i assume all of these buyers are fools yah. And you are not a fool for not buying i guess...continue to behave like this and believe that prices will drop....thats a good investing attitude.

Knock Knock yr head Thomas...I am not comparing Aristo with Silversea...but I think its fair to compare Aristo with The Cape, its immediate neighbour. Reasons below:

Aristo - under construction status (new), 56 units, apartment status, freehold, 23 Amber Road (just beside), 17 storey, full glass facade, roof top clubhouse on 14th floor with pool, gym etc

The Cape - under construction status (new), 76 units, apartment status, freehold, 25 Amber Road, 15 storey, glass facade, roof top clubhouse on 14th floor.

In future you should compare new condo with new, not new with old condo. It doesnt work that way. Silversea is a condo status but that doesnt mean it has to be more expensive than apartment. It all depends on the buyers what kind of lifestyle they prefer - a small boutique exclusive and quiet development compared to a massive n crowded condo.

In district 15, not everyone buy for rental most buy for occupation. It doesnt matter how much rental income one can get from a unit if the intention is to stay. And bearing in mind that most owners at Aristo bought their units at just 1100-1200psf in 2008, they shouldnt have any problem getting more than 5% return in rental income.

I think you are just being a sourgrape just like devilplate, someone who misses the boat and now hoping for prices to drop so you can come in to buy. But The Cape somewhat drops you a bomb and your dream doesnt materialise.

Hi sufri if u looking to buy The Aristo, you should quickly grab it if the seller is selling to you below 1500psf. This is because you would not be looking at this price psf anymore when it closer to TOP. This I can guarantee to you. My bet Aristo price will go up to 1700psf closer to TOP with the higher floors possibly reaching closer to 2000psf. Neighboring 16@Amber with smaller land space and worst layout with worst seaview are transacting at 1700psf. You can check URA caveat to proof my point.

The reason why Aristo existing transactions have been slow is because there are not many sellers. Most of the handful of sellers are the low floor units and those strapped for cash to sell. The existing high floor owners at The Aristo are all waiting closer to TOP to sell...many too are not selling and staying at their units. Dont listen to Thomastan or Devilplate they are just sourgrapes unable to get the units they want at The Aristo. They have been active on Aristo site since day 1. So u should know how strong their interest are in this development.

The Aristo owners bought their units during the Lehman Crisis when the developer offers huge discounts to sell their remainding units. This happens all across Singapore when sentiments was bad then. And Aristo developer manages to sell all its units within 3 months. As The Aristo is a small 56 unit development its hard to gauge its psf performance as compared to Esta or Amber where its a big development with many units transacting. But time will tell when its TOP.
    Last edited by Shawn; 19-03-11 at 02:54.

Hi sufri if u looking to buy The Aristo, you should quickly grab it if the seller is selling to you below 1500psf. This is because you would not be looking at this price psf anymore when it closer to TOP. This I can guarantee to you. My bet Aristo price will go up to 1700psf closer to TOP with the higher floors possibly reaching closer to 2000psf. Neighboring 16@Amber with smaller land space and worst layout with worst seaview are transacting at 1700psf. You can check URA caveat to proof my point.

The reason why Aristo existing transactions have been slow is because there are not many sellers. Most of the handful of sellers are the low floor units and those strapped for cash to sell. The existing high floor owners at The Aristo are all waiting closer to TOP to sell...many too are not selling and staying at their units. Dont listen to Thomastan or Devilplate they are just sourgrapes unable to get the units they want at The Aristo. They have been active on Aristo site since day 1. So u should know how strong their interest are in this development.

The Aristo owners bought their units during the Lehman Crisis when the developer offers huge discounts to sell their remainding units. This happens all across Singapore when sentiments was bad then. And Aristo developer manages to sell all its units within 3 months. As The Aristo is a small 56 unit development its hard to gauge its psf performance as compared to Esta or Amber where its a big development with many units transacting. But time will tell when its TOP.
    Thanks for your view Shawn. Appreciate it!

Thank goodness i missed aristo sinking boat.... Other boats r sailing faster n some oredi hit the destination.....

Projects like 8woodleigh launched after market recovery in jul 09 aso appreciated more den this poor aristo.....

I wonder who is the real sourgrape tat bet the wrong horse.... Haha

Shawn, why Shawn are defending aristo so much? How many units have you bought there? I am glad that we did not bite when it was first launched at $1700. Use the $ instead to invest in properties that have already achieved more than 50% capital gain. It will be in the red if we invested then.

Yes that long piece of land beside Aristo is also owned by Far East. Let's see how much will they be launching ? Bearing in mind that the land has limited or no sea views altogether compared to The Aristo

I can bet Far East will launch a condo there above $1,300 psf.

I hope you guys remembered this earlier post which I made in April 2010. Some of you guys even insulted me when I said this Amber/Meyer area will fetch $2000psf someday soon.

The new condo beside Aristo is callled The Cape and was launched by Far East in March 2011 at $2000psf. So far Far East sold 24 of its 76 units at $1950-$2100 psf mostly on the lower floors (1-6 floor). Far East plans to sell the higher floor ones at $2100-2300 psf onwards.

Compare this development to its immediate neighbor Aristo, which has better location and seaviews, is like Aristo is dirt cheap.

construction progress quite slow

So....?? Clift selling Loft at 2.7k psf onwards also. What is the big deal about that? They are selling Bishan 8 (or something like that) and Tanglin view for years at high psf.

I hope you guys remembered this earlier post which I made in April 2010. Some of you guys even insulted me when I said this Amber/Meyer area will fetch $2000psf someday soon.

The new condo beside Aristo is callled The Cape and was launched by Far East in March 2011 at $2000psf. So far Far East sold 24 of its 76 units at $1950-$2100 psf mostly on the lower floors (1-6 floor). Far East plans to sell the higher floor ones at $2100-2300 psf onwards.

Compare this development to its immediate neighbor Aristo, which has better location and seaviews, is like Aristo is dirt cheap.