Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    construction progress quite slow
    Yup its better construction slow as long as quality and workmanship are good. Some projects can be fast like neighboring Silversea but dont expect good workmanship from Far East.

In anycase, The Aristo is a small development and its expected TOP is 2012, as such they are not rushing to complete it.

By the way devilplate, you seem to be monitoring Aristo closely that you know much about it. Do you have a unit there? If you have a unit size 808 sq.ft above 14 floor, I have a buyer willing to pay $1600psf. I tried finding a high floor seller but so far none interested to sell. 2 sellers wanna let go at $1800psf and above, but my foreign buyer not willing to pay so much.

Aristo average 1,200 to 1,300 psf only. At 1600 psf, ask your buyer to look at One Amber or Esta or even Seaview. You can get many below 1.6k psf. Big site with full facilities rather than to squeeze everything into one small site. Not everything but just a pool and gym. I mean, what do you expect from a small boutique apartment? I really cannot see the benefit of buying Aristo as compared to nearby Condos. Real condos with big pool and tennis courts I mean.

Somemore, one can compare the layout of Aristo and those condos I mentioned earlier and you can see a lot of space wasted.

So do your buyer a favour. Ask them to look for full big condo around there. At 1.4k psf, I can get a high floor paranomic seaview unit at Cote D'Azure. Aristo no full seaview. At best, blocked partial seaview.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Yup its better construction slow as long as quality and workmanship are good. Some projects can be fast like neighboring Silversea but dont expect good workmanship from Far East.

In anycase, The Aristo is a small development and its expected TOP is 2012, as such they are not rushing to complete it.

By the way devilplate, you seem to be monitoring Aristo closely that you know much about it. Do you have a unit there? If you have a unit size 808 sq.ft above 14 floor, I have a buyer willing to pay $1600psf. I tried finding a high floor seller but so far none interested to sell. 2 sellers wanna let go at $1800psf and above, but my foreign buyer not willing to pay so much.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Aristo average 1,200 to 1,300 psf only. At 1600 psf, ask your buyer to look at One Amber or Esta or even Seaview. You can get many below 1.6k psf. Big site with full facilities rather than to squeeze everything into one small site. Not everything but just a pool and gym. I mean, what do you expect from a small boutique apartment? I really cannot see the benefit of buying Aristo as compared to nearby Condos. Real condos with big pool and tennis courts I mean.

Somemore, one can compare the layout of Aristo and those condos I mentioned earlier and you can see a lot of space wasted.

So do your buyer a favour. Ask them to look for full big condo around there. At 1.4k psf, I can get a high floor paranomic seaview unit at Cote D'Azure. Aristo no full seaview. At best, blocked partial seaview.
    I understand what u mean but these buyers wanna buy direct seaview unit, and the 808 sq.ft at The Aristo offers almost unblocked view of the sea and city coupled with the fact its so much nearer to Parkway and the underground bridge to East Coast beach. Cote D Azur is 99 years leasehold and way too old. They looking for new estate.

Some buyers also want quiet small developments and not overcrowded condos like One Amber. I guess its all a matter of personal preferences. I cant judge their desires.

Just like buyers who paid $2000psf for The Cape and $1700psf for 16@Amber, these similar buyers are precisely looking for only that vicinity.

By the way Thomas, to be just and fair to the owners of Aristo, you should be aware that even new low floors developments far far east like Auralis near Telok Kurau/East Coast Rd area are already selling at $1200-$1400psf, and realistically speaking, their locations arent even half as good as Amber Road.

You might be looking at the old transactions for The Aristo probably done end of last year. Nobody at Aristo are selling at these kind of prices anymore unfortunately. I tried to find a seller of high floor unit to let go at $1600psf, and nobody comes back with a green light. As you probably aware, The Aristo sea facing are much better than The Cape or 16@Amber. Both are also small developments with similar type of concepts and facilities to The Aristo.

By the way Thomas, to be just and fair to the owners of Aristo, you should be aware that even new low floors developments far far east like Auralis near Telok Kurau/East Coast Rd area are already selling at $1200-$1400psf, and realistically speaking, their locations arent even half as good as Amber Road.

You might be looking at the old transactions for The Aristo probably done end of last year. Nobody at Aristo are selling at these kind of prices anymore unfortunately. I tried to find a seller of high floor unit to let go at $1600psf, and nobody comes back with a green light. As you probably aware, The Aristo sea facing are much better than The Cape or 16@Amber. Both are also small developments with similar type of concepts and facilities to The Aristo.
    Aristo is the most affordable new dev compare to rest of new dev on amber rd. Dev is well known for good quality finishing. Except for the layout which suits most angmoh otherwise this is the perfect investment than 16 amber, cape, suites amber etc

I know bcos I got a unit dev by goodland group

is there a vibes @ east coast launch this weekend ?

If everything being equal, do you go for layout or finishing? Do u pa
    Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Aristo is the most affordable new dev compare to rest of new dev on amber rd. Dev is well known for good quality finishing. Except for the layout which suits most angmoh otherwise this is the perfect investment than 16 amber, cape, suites amber etc

I know bcos I got a unit dev by goodland group

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    If everything being equal, do you go for layout or finishing? Do u pa
    I go for layout. Aristo's planter space ridiculously too big and useless to me dats why I said angmoh will like it bcos they like entertaining on open balcony.

Other than that the facade looks stunning. Imagine all glasses than concrete.

Compare with 16 amber, I will still consider aristo

Hi Jezz,

Thanks for yr feedback. U happen to know anyone who has a high floor unit (i.e. above 14 floor sky terrace facilities) stack 2 or 3 at The Aristo? Cause I have serious foreign buyer willing to pay $1600psf.

Hear from u

I go for layout. Aristo's planter space ridiculously too big and useless to me dats why I said angmoh will like it bcos they like entertaining on open balcony.

Other than that the facade looks stunning. Imagine all glasses than concrete.

Compare with 16 amber, I will still consider aristo

Aristo unblock seaview? Pocket seaview you mean? Did you forget about the cape directly in front? Silversea?

I understand what u mean but these buyers wanna buy direct seaview unit, and the 808 sq.ft at The Aristo offers almost unblocked view of the sea and city coupled with the fact its so much nearer to Parkway and the underground bridge to East Coast beach. Cote D Azur is 99 years leasehold and way too old. They looking for new estate.

Some buyers also want quiet small developments and not overcrowded condos like One Amber. I guess its all a matter of personal preferences. I cant judge their desires.

Just like buyers who paid $2000psf for The Cape and $1700psf for 16@Amber, these similar buyers are precisely looking for only that vicinity.

Also, what happen to this project? I pass by Aristo earlier. Looks like no one is working there. Maybe they went home already but it looks like it is stuck at 4th or 5th floor for quite sometime already. Just bare concrete with no windows, nothing.

And the TOP date (from the sign outside) is supposed to be October 2011

who is the developer? will developer pok kai or not?

Also, what happen to this project? I pass by Aristo earlier. Looks like no one is working there. Maybe they went home already but it looks like it is stuck at 4th or 5th floor for quite sometime already. Just bare concrete with no windows, nothing.

And the TOP date (from the sign outside) is supposed to be October 2011

This post was in end of 2008. Spot on comment

Quote Originally Posted by idiots will buy now
    haha, you stupid fools that are still buying condos, singapore just narrowly escaped recession for this quater. Next quater and 1st quater 2009 confirmed go into recession, by then your idiotic purchases will drop by 40%.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    aristo was sold out in early 2009 except the last 2 PH units n till now the project is not even half completed..
    progress is really s...l...o....w

Dev is goodland group

They dev mainly terrace houses, verve at balestier, vetro and suites topaz and more recently vibes @ east

I must agree their progress is slow but hey the quality is far better than some mm dev like macly

Cool

Dev is goodland group

They dev mainly terrace houses, verve at balestier, vetro and suites topaz and more recently vibes @ east

I must agree their progress is slow but hey the quality is far better than some mm dev like macly
    slow is ok but aristo is exceptionally slow..its too slow for a single tower project!
    talking about quality? nobody knows until its t.o.p when we have seen the end result..

goodland is a listed company. company recently did a rights issue to raise funds though.

progress is slow for a listed company.

Dev is goodland group

Most likely internal cash flow problem.

goodland is a listed company. company recently did a rights issue to raise funds though.

progress is slow for a listed company.
    Agreed is really flowered

Vetro is a small 32 units proj. Launched 2007 and top in 2010 oct. I can understand the pain for aristo.

As for quality so far vetro delivered

Think the problem may be with the conservation of the butterfly house lobby etc. As the block moves upwards, more weight will be be stressed on the old structures. Think they will have to do extensive reinforcement works before continuing the construction upwards. If i recall, its on deferred payment or IAS scheme so no skin off the nose for the buyers. In fact, if it overshoots the TOP date, buyers can even claim agst developer.

Well, it is on course to miss the TOP date. Oct 2011. No wonder Shawn is talking up this project so much. Maybe he is trying to sell his own unit(s)?

Jia lat like this if lack of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    Think the problem may be with the conservation of the butterfly house lobby etc. As the block moves upwards, more weight will be be stressed on the old structures. Think they will have to do extensive reinforcement works before continuing the construction upwards. If i recall, its on deferred payment or IAS scheme so no skin off the nose for the buyers. In fact, if it overshoots the TOP date, buyers can even claim agst developer.

If your company is facing cash flow issues, where do you think cost should be cut from?

Dev is goodland group

If your company is facing cash flow issues, where do you think cost should be cut from?
    As long as all their projects have sold well, don't think they will be cash strapped plus they did a rights issue recently which I think was for building up a war chest to replenish land bank.

The project is fully sold I think except for 1 or 2 units. The proceeds from the sale is protected in a project a/c which cannot be touched except if used for the project itself. They can't drain the money for use in another project.

As mentioned earlier, think the delay is due more to the difficulty in the conservation of the butterfly house facade.

Fair enough. They miscalculated the TOP date then. Over promise, under deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    As long as all their projects have sold well, don't think they will be cash strapped plus they did a rights issue recently which I think was for building up a war chest to replenish land bank.

The project is fully sold I think except for 1 or 2 units. The proceeds from the sale is protected in a project a/c which cannot be touched except if used for the project itself. They can't drain the money for use in another project.

As mentioned earlier, think the delay is due more to the difficulty in the conservation of the butterfly house facade.

Well, it is on course to miss the TOP date. Oct 2011. No wonder Shawn is talking up this project so much. Maybe he is trying to sell his own unit(s)?

Jia lat like this if lack of cash.
    Hi Thomas I think u probably has mistaken or got the wrong info from somewhere. The official TOP date for The Aristo is December 2012 and not Oct 2011. Probably u pluck that date from the sky but its not the TOP date that the developer promise. Of course the contractor might tell u they expect to complete earlier than December 2012 probably mid-2012.

I have no interest in this project except selling others' units. If u have one please leave yr number and I will contact u.

Aristo unblock seaview? Pocket seaview you mean? Did you forget about the cape directly in front? Silversea?
    The seaview is quite good 270 degree view except a small part on the left blocked by Silversea. It depends on which stack if Stack 2 its as good as unblocked.

The Cape is beside Aristo it doesnt block its seaview facing. In fact, The Cape view is lousy as its blocked on both angles by The Aristo on its right and SilverSea in front.

Oh.. You don't need to plunk from the sky. You can see it from the signboard outside the project. It was showing Oct 2011 2 weeks ago. Maybe they have changed it but I doubt so.

And I don't have an unit there. I am waiting for 500k again, just like how developer slashed prices in 2009. Almost 50% off from the price it was launched

Hi Thomas I think u probably has mistaken or got the wrong info from somewhere. The official TOP date for The Aristo is December 2012 and not Oct 2011. Probably u pluck that date from the sky but its not the TOP date that the developer promise. Of course the contractor might tell u they expect to complete earlier than December 2012 probably mid-2012.

I have no interest in this project except selling others' units. If u have one please leave yr number and I will contact u.

Maybe the streetdirectory.com map sucks. I only see The Cape directly in front of Aristo, effectively blocking out any panoramic view.

Your stack 2 should be the view between Cape and Seaview point? Well, that is pocket view isn't it? 45 degrees southwest. Or maybe we have different definition of seaview? I am referring to those at least 20 floors and above (East coast trees are tall, need 15 floors at least to have a nice view. At least 10 if you bargain a bit..) like those in Cote D'zure or Costa Del Sol. Maybe Silversea and Aalto those kind also. Unblock panoramic seaview > 15 floors at least. That is my definition.

I am not too familiar with D15 and only rely on maps. Maybe you or someone can enlighten?

The seaview is quite good 270 degree view except a small part on the left blocked by Silversea. It depends on which stack if Stack 2 its as good as unblocked.

The Cape is beside Aristo it doesnt block its seaview facing. In fact, The Cape view is lousy as its blocked on both angles by The Aristo on its right and SilverSea in front.

From my understanding, vy high flr hf 90-180degree seaview at best(the stack right beside swimming club).....270degree simply bullshyt

This is call pocketed seaview.....

Paranomic seaview will b like aalto, silversea etc

Cool

aristo has no panoramic seaview lah,it has only pocketed seaview.
    silversea is directly in front of aristo blocking it.
    aristo's seaview will be in between the various blocks of silversea.
    btw,T.O.P for aristo is dec 2013. i have the brochure with me.
    thats the reason they are taking their own sweet time to build the lone single tower.
    dont be surprise if silversea completes faster than aristo