Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

there are still some 711sqft units left, asking for 815k. .

Quote Originally Posted by broomie
    Hi, heard almost all units are sold except the penthouses.

Is it true?

anymore 2 bedders left?

Anyone want to sell 2 bedders? $800 psf I buy. If selling, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    I went to the showflat the weekend before, they are now selling at 1000psf. Believe if you are really keen, they might be able to consider something even lower.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Wow! so big planter! even bigger than balcony! Planter every where, baywindow every where. The Worse, give big big bay window in living room some more! too much lah! 711 sqft, i wonder how much is the actual can-be used floor area? 500 sqft? 350 spft?

what a waste of space???? my god......
    wonder if the designer is from bangla?????

Quote Originally Posted by alankc68

what a waste of space???? my god......
    wonder if the designer is from bangla?????
    Frankenstein condo - a glass building with a colonial house-porch. The authorities should preserve the entire butterfly winged colonial house instead of allowing it to demolished with only its porch remaining to appease conservationists. How many colonial houses are as handsome as this one? What a waste, as if Amber road area doesn't have enough condos.

Any sellers here? Looking for those who bought at 1700psf and above and bank asking for top up. Let me know.. Keen to buy one. Thanks.

9xxpsf likely but nt 800psf
    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    9xxpsf likely but nt 800psf
    The showroom unit is really small with open concept kitchen next to the living room and with large balcony. Is it really practical to stay in one? Not much view as there is a club next door. Not sure if they be development in front of it in future.

Just drove by the other day and work has already started. The whole back portion of the butterfly house has been demolished !!! Only the from facade left standing. Saw them lifting HUGE circular pipes. wonder what they are for???

This one had die of natural death

Default Aristo, a hidden diamond

This condo will appreciate to $2,000 psf by 2012. Especially those with sea views.

The penthouse has sizeable infinity glass private pool overlooking the Sea. No where else can you find such concept in the east coast, not even Aalto. It is a 3 storey penthouse on 17 to 19 floor. Almost unobstructed view of sea and city.

Compare this to Aalto, SilverSea , Seaview etc.

To top it all, Aristo will also have a grand entrance equivalent to Raffles Hotel. And a 24 metres pool on 14th floor with sea views together with Jacuzzi, decent size gym and children's playground.

And its exclusive with only 55 units.

BUT IT IS A VERY SMALL DEVELOPMENT WITH NO IDEAL LAYOUT AND STIFF COMPETITION FROM ALL THE OTHER DEVELOPMENTS. THE PRICE FALLEN QUITE A BIT FROM ITS INITIAL LAUNCH PRICE OF $1600-1700PSF.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    This condo will appreciate to $2,000 psf by 2012. Especially those with sea views.

The penthouse has sizeable infinity glass private pool overlooking the Sea. No where else can you find such concept in the east coast, not even Aalto. It is a 3 storey penthouse on 17 to 19 floor. Almost unobstructed view of sea and city.

To top it all, Aristo will also have a grand entrance equivalent to Raffles Hotel. And a 24 metres pool on 14th floor with sea views together with Jacuzzi, decent size gym and children's playground.

And its exclusive with only 55 units.
    U must the agent trying very hard to sell

Eh... Actually the penthouse on PSB has a private pool with sea view too.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    BUT IT IS A VERY SMALL DEVELOPMENT WITH NO IDEAL LAYOUT AND STIFF COMPETITION FROM ALL THE OTHER DEVELOPMENTS. THE PRICE FALLEN QUITE A BIT FROM ITS INITIAL LAUNCH PRICE OF $1600-1700PSF.
    Well in 2008, all properties in Singapore drop due to the financial crisis. And in 2009, while all other properties have gone up, Aristo hasnt moved up as its not TOp yet.

As such, this condo holds great opportunity once its ready for occupation'

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    U must the agent trying very hard to sell
    You go and think yourself. This condo has a conserved building entrance with an architectural history equivalent to Raffles Hotel.

Why don't u check how much foreigners willing to pay to buy over Raffles Hotel?

And compare this to the huge potential this condo can offer. Its great architectural marvel coupled with its grand entrance will impress future buyers.

Dont say I never tell u this in future.

You go and think yourself. This condo has a conserved building entrance with an architectural history equivalent to Raffles Hotel.

Why don't u check how much foreigners willing to pay to buy over Raffles Hotel?

And compare this to the huge potential this condo can offer. Its great architectural marvel coupled with its grand entrance will impress future buyers.

Dont say I never tell u this in future.
    sorry, am i suppose to pay a premium for a grand entrance? grand duchess has a conserved war-time clubhouse, that means i have to pay 3000psf liao

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    sorry, am i suppose to pay a premium for a grand entrance? grand duchess has a conserved war-time clubhouse, that means i have to pay 3000psf liao
    Who is the architect for Grand Duchess clubhouse ?

What I know The Aristo conserved building architect is Bidwell, the same architect who did Raffles Hotel. How many buildings are there done by Bidwell ? You can count with 2 hands in total. Very limited.

And the Aristo has Seaviews for its units. Does Duchess has seaview?

Aristo is located near the prime Amber Meyer area, the grade A location in District 15. Where does Duchess located ?

In addition, it has a clubhouse with lap pool on 14 floor overlooking the sea and city. Does Duchess has a 14 storey in the first place?

So before making Such dumb comments, use your brain first.

What I know The Aristo conserved building architect is Bidwell, the same architect who did Raffles Hotel. How many buildings are there done by Bidwell ? You can count with 2 hands in total. Very limited.

Aristo is located near the prime Amber Meyer area, the grade A location in District 15. Where does Duchess located ?

In addition, it has a clubhouse with lap pool on 14 floor overlooking the sea and city. Does Duchess has a 14 storey in the first place?

dumb? who's the one that said it's worth paying 2000psf for a useless grand entrance??

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

(See the highlighted red) -> Meaning Aristo is near but not in Amber / Meyer area? What "prime" is Amber / Meyer? It is not in CCR right how can be considered prime? And Aristo is not in the so called "grade A location in D15"? Surprised to hear that people pays $1600-1700 psf for such places. Many of the projects in Amber & Meyer didn't even manage to sell at such prices.

Well in 2008, all properties in Singapore drop due to the financial crisis. And in 2009, while all other properties have gone up, Aristo hasnt moved up as its not TOp yet.

As such, this condo holds great opportunity once its ready for occupation'
    Was there at the showflat when it was first launched. The layout is not liveable for even small family and quite a lot of unusable spaces. View is limited even on high floors. There are limited facilities and give me a very cramp environment. Just my opinion.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Basically this is no surprise at all. What can we expect from a BOUTIQUE private property project like this?

Was there at the showflat when it was first launched. The layout is not liveable for even small family and quite a lot of unusable spaces. View is limited even on high floors. There are limited facilities and give me a very cramp environment. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    (See the highlighted red) -> Meaning Aristo is near but not in Amber / Meyer area? What "prime" is Amber / Meyer? It is not in CCR right how can be considered prime? And Aristo is not in the so called "grade A location in D15"? Surprised to hear that people pays $1600-1700 psf for such places. Many of the projects in Amber & Meyer didn't even manage to sell at such prices.
    Poor you. I guess u are not aware that Silversea a 99 year project in front of Aristo has already transacted above $ 1,800 psf. Projects like Aalto is already above $2,000 psf . New project 16 at Amber launching soon above $1,800 psf.

All the best of luck.

Poor you. I guess u are not aware that Silversea a 99 year project in front of Aristo has already transacted above $ 1,800 psf. Projects like Aalto is already above $2,000 psf . New project 16 at Amber launching soon above $1,800 psf.

All the best of luck.
    People bought sea-facing units at silversea do not realise the traffic noise and traffic fumes from ECP plus fumes from the ship docking just outside the east coast area. They should check with those residents staying at point blocks as they could smell it. I am sure if one willing to pay $1800psf can get a much better place than this. Development around amber area should thanks FEO for the high pricing (silversea and the shore) which helps the other developments like One Amber, Seaview, and others to ask for higher $psf.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear

Aristo is in Amber Road area. Its freehold. Bear in mind not many new condos nowadays are freehold. Freehold will become a valuable asset in time to come. In addition, its only 10 minutes drive to city and marina Bay. Parkway Parade is 5 minutes walk away. Katong mall will be refurbished to a modern complex by 2012. New Mrt line along marine Parade Road by 2016. And underpass to the east coast beach is just beside The Aristo.

99 years Vision Condo at West Coast with awful sea view and poor amenities already selling above $1,200 psf. Citylights at Lavender, a highly congested area with the funeral parlors and cheap HDBs with rundown shophouses just behind it is now selling above $1,400 psf.

Logic follows its impossible that freehold with exclusive location would be cheaper.

Aristo is in Amber Road area. Its freehold. Bear in mind not many new condos nowadays are freehold. Freehold will become a valuable asset in time to come. In addition, its only 10 minutes drive to city and marina Bay. Parkway Parade is 5 minutes walk away. Katong mall will be refurbished to a modern complex by 2012. New Mrt line along marine Parade Road by 2016. And underpass to the east coast beach is just beside The Aristo.

99 years Vision Condo at West Coast with awful sea view and poor amenities already selling above $1,200 psf. Citylights at Lavender, a highly congested area with the funeral parlors and cheap HDBs with rundown shophouses just behind it is now selling above $1,400 psf.

Logic follows its impossible that freehold with exclusive location would be cheaper.

Is 10 minutes to City really possible with the traffic jam? Getting onto the ECP may take 3 minutes if no jam.

People bought sea-facing units at silversea do not realise the traffic noise and traffic fumes from ECP plus fumes from the ship docking just outside the east coast area. They should check with those residents staying at point blocks as they could smell it. I am sure if one willing to pay $1800psf can get a much better place than this. Development around amber area should thanks FEO for the high pricing (silversea and the shore) which helps the other developments like One Amber, Seaview, and others to ask for higher $psf.
    Can you give me a better option with $1,800 psf ? I hope u not going to tell me buy orchard road. My friend's unit there is directly facing another stranger's balcony just 5 metres away.

Is 10 minutes to City really possible with the traffic jam? Getting onto the ECP may take 3 minutes if no jam.
    Dude I been living in eastside for 10 over years.

ECP is one of the best expressways less frequent to jams compared to PIE or BKE or CTE

Can you give me a better option with $1,800 psf ? I hope u not going to tell me buy orchard road. My friend's unit there is directly facing another stranger's balcony just 5 metres away.
    It depends if it for own stay or rental plus capital gain since you are talking about view and /or FH.