Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

there are still some 711sqft units left, asking for 815k. .

Quote Originally Posted by broomie
    Hi, heard almost all units are sold except the penthouses.

Is it true?

anymore 2 bedders left?

Anyone want to sell 2 bedders? $800 psf I buy. If selling, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    I went to the showflat the weekend before, they are now selling at 1000psf. Believe if you are really keen, they might be able to consider something even lower.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Wow! so big planter! even bigger than balcony! Planter every where, baywindow every where. The Worse, give big big bay window in living room some more! too much lah! 711 sqft, i wonder how much is the actual can-be used floor area? 500 sqft? 350 spft?

what a waste of space???? my god......
    wonder if the designer is from bangla?????

Quote Originally Posted by alankc68

what a waste of space???? my god......
    wonder if the designer is from bangla?????
    Frankenstein condo - a glass building with a colonial house-porch. The authorities should preserve the entire butterfly winged colonial house instead of allowing it to demolished with only its porch remaining to appease conservationists. How many colonial houses are as handsome as this one? What a waste, as if Amber road area doesn't have enough condos.

Any sellers here? Looking for those who bought at 1700psf and above and bank asking for top up. Let me know.. Keen to buy one. Thanks.

9xxpsf likely but nt 800psf
    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    9xxpsf likely but nt 800psf
    The showroom unit is really small with open concept kitchen next to the living room and with large balcony. Is it really practical to stay in one? Not much view as there is a club next door. Not sure if they be development in front of it in future.

Just drove by the other day and work has already started. The whole back portion of the butterfly house has been demolished !!! Only the from facade left standing. Saw them lifting HUGE circular pipes. wonder what they are for???