Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    I don't have any vested interest in The Aristo but am merely marketing several units there.
    Isn't that a VESTED interest?

The pics I have used are satellite photos with actual site plans superimposed. Below is the ACTUAL view pic showing what you can see from Stack 1 and 2. The blue block is Silversea. How much more accuracy do you want ?

Last edited by proper-t; 30-04-10 at 09:20.

Dude you are certainly very inexperienced.

Let me give you just one example to state my point. Caribbean At Keppel Bay in 2003 was launched at $1,000 Psf and the developer sold 10% of the units. Then in 2004, SARS came so as the economic crisis, and developer stops selling. In 2005, developer soft launch again at $600 to 700 Psf onwards. Pickup was still slow even though price was dropped aggressively and it takes several years for Caribbean to be fully sold. Are you telling me the first owners at Caribbean are losing money now?

Go and check the transaction now owners selling at $1,400 to $1,500 psf on average for The Caribbean..
    while there's an absolute gain now for the buyers in 2003, it's also an opportunity loss if we compare them to those who bought during sars.
    the former gained $400-500psf but the latter profited with $700-800psf

just to put things in perspective and relative

Stack 3, on the other hand, has reasonably good sea views from the master bedroom and bathroom. Your blue line is biased as units above 8 floor will be above the Chinese Swimming Club and so will have unblock views of the sea on the left.
    You obviously try to sell apts without studying the floor plans. You are doing yourself an injustice by posting all these baseless comments here if you are trying to market units.

Even if you are above 8th floor and spend ALL your time in the master bathroom, you will have to sit on the edge of the baywindow and crane your neck to the left to see the seaview because there is a thick sidewall.

For the master bedroom, there is a wall in the balcony which blocks the leftmost view. If you are lying in the bed. You can only stare in the direction of the Swimming club and look at the side of Seaview point. The only way you can enjoy seaview is to go all the way to the planter box, stand at point 'X; and look towards the left.

The red line represent what you can see whilst lying on yr bed. The blue line represents what you can see only if you stand at point x.

For stack 1.

You can stand anywhere in the blacony, living, dining or master bedroom and easily get the seaview.

You want a more graphic example of stack 3. Here's the satellite pic. Living, Dining, and guest bedroom - View of swimming club.

Afternoon sun hits ALL the rooms in stack 3. Blue line represent what you see if lying in bed. Green lines represents what you see only if you stand at a certain point in the balcony.

Pls be mindful on the afternoon by looking at these data. West facade has about 7 times more solar radiation heat than the East facade.

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    You want a more graphic example of stack 3. Here's the satellite pic. Living, Dining, and guest bedroom - View of swimming club.

Afternoon sun hits ALL the rooms in stack 3. Blue line represent what you see if lying in bed. Green lines represents what you see only if you stand at a certain point in the balcony.

Common guys.

You are spending too much time and effort on this guy. Its already pretty obvious from the initial satellite pictures without the in-depth analysis that there is little or no sea view in stack 2. I start to wonder if this agent even knows how to read floor plans and orientate himself.

Talking

Its not that bad dude. Its still better and more spacious than a studio unit at The Sail. Nice glass balcony is still better than a useless kitchen yard or household shelter Aristo does not have both latter.
    imo,having a household shelter n service yard is very useful cos i reckon everyone of us need a stowage area to keep our stuff..eg: trolley bags,luaggage,vacumn cleaner,shoes,mops,brooms,ladder etc...n also a service yard for our laundry instead of using the dryer all the time.
    the whole project sits on a tiny plot of land,nice looking exterior from the outside but not the inside..having balconies n planter boxes are nice but it take up almost half the living space thrown in together with bay windows in the bedrooms n living room..parking will b a problem as well.
    visited the showroom last year..was shocked to see the living room sofa n queen size bed (cant fit king size) being mounted on the bay window due to limited space. u judge for yourself...

For stack 1.

You can stand anywhere in the blacony, living, dining or master bedroom and easily get the seaview.

From your response here, it is obvious you have a vested interest on Stack 1. In any case, wish you all the best. And I sincerely hope once the gigantic Silversea building project completed right in front, your sea views wont be affected.

You don't seem to understand that the Aristo building is slanted to the left towards SilverSea. And the fact that Stack 1 views on the left is completely blocked. As such, you can only bank on the sea views on your right side.

In addition, the noise and pollution from the construction site of Silversea right in front will certainly turn off buyers for the next 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    while there's an absolute gain now for the buyers in 2003, it's also an opportunity loss if we compare them to those who bought during sars.
    the former gained $400-500psf but the latter profited with $700-800psf

just to put things in perspective and relative
    True but bear in mind those who bought earlier units of The Aristo at average $1,500 to $1,600 psf are buying premium high floor units with sea views. And those who paid $1,000 psf are buying the lower floors or poor facing units.

It is common sense that good facing units are easier to sell.

when you start selling your aristo unit, look at what your buyers will say about all those non-livable space. if you want guaranteed seaview in the next 100 years without blockage, the best bet is silversea.

True but bear in mind those who bought earlier units of The Aristo at average $1,500 to $1,600 psf are buying premium high floor units with sea views. And those who paid $1,000 psf are buying the lower floors or poor facing units.

It is common sense that good facing units are easier to sell.

above message directed at aristo owners

What a biased drawing of the blue and green line. You telling me a human vision is not flexible.

What about the view between the blue and green line? Isn't that the sea views? And stack 2 and 3 are able to see that from their master bedrooms and toilets. While stack 1 can only pray for a limited sea view in front if there is any. And provided your pasting of Silversea drawing is accurate by any measure.

And the distance between Aristo and Seaview point is definitely much further away compared to distance between Aristo and SilverSea in front. Its so obvious. Let's see if Far East is kind enough to leave a big gap in between Aristo and SilverSea.

You are seriously inexperienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    when you start selling your aristo unit, look at what your buyers will say about all those non-livable space. if you want guaranteed seaview in the next 100 years without blockage, the best bet is silversea.
    Your comments are unfounded. What do you mean by non-livable space? Are you telling me balconies and bay windows are not good aspect of condominium living by the sea ?

I would rather consider kitchen yard and bomb shelter as non- livable. The latter has no window with thick wall and door, while the kitchen yard is usually in weird layout in an awkward location with a garbage bin there..

100 years is too long. A building cant last that long. Personally, I believe Aristo sea view is a guaranteed sea view. Cause the Chinese Swimming Club will be there for years to come.

What a biased drawing of the blue and green line. You telling me a human vision is not flexible.

What about the view between the blue and green line? Isn't that the sea views? And stack 2 and 3 are able to see that from their master bedrooms and toilets. While stack 1 can only pray for a limited sea view in front if there is any. And provided your pasting of Silversea drawing is accurate by any measure.

And the distance between Aristo and Seaview point is definitely much further away compared to distance between Aristo and SilverSea in front. Its so obvious. Let's see if Far East is kind enough to leave a big gap in between Aristo and SilverSea.

Haha, your baseless postings just revealed who is SERIOUSLY the most inexperienced around here.

Firstly, READ ALL my posting carefully. I have provided floor plans as well as numerous pics also showing the line of vision.

I have not seen you provide ANY proof of your claims (however dis-illusioned they may be) so far.

Secondly, please refute my posting on the floor plans and the views since you claim to be of such high experience or would you like me to give you another week to analyse the florr plans.

Are you telling me that the limited view from one room (master bedroom in Stack 3) is better than a larger angle of view from THREE rooms (master, living & dining in Stack 1) ?

i do not think you know much about condo terminologies. You may want to find out what non-livable space is first. if you still consider huge bay windows and gigantic balconies good condo design, i don't know what to say

Your comments are unfounded. What do you mean by non-livable space? Are you telling me balconies and bay windows are not good aspect of condominium living by the sea ?

I would rather consider kitchen yard and bomb shelter as non- livable. The latter has no window with thick wall and door, while the kitchen yard is usually in weird layout in an awkward location with a garbage bin there..

Do you know that our HDB flats are built to last for 200 years?

100 years is too long. A building cant last that long. Personally, I believe Aristo sea view is a guaranteed sea view. Cause the Chinese Swimming Club will be there for years to come.

Pocket seaview and fully unblocked seaview are different.

Can i say watever view not so impt? Most impt can make $ anot...den can make how much? hehe

I still think those who bot when developer slash down prices r the true winners.

Pocket seaview and fully unblocked seaview are different.
    Come on. I can bet not all Silver Sea units have fully unblocked Seaviews The same for the Aristo. Its all a matter of price, facing and on which floor the unit is located.

Do you know that our HDB flats are built to last for 200 years?
    Sure, I hope you will live in a 200 year old HDB flat which has a 99 year lease. Doesnt make Sense .

Haha, your baseless postings just revealed who is SERIOUSLY the most inexperienced around here.

Firstly, READ ALL my posting carefully. I have provided floor plans as well as numerous pics also showing the line of vision.

I have not seen you provide ANY proof of your claims (however dis-illusioned they may be) so far.

Secondly, please refute my posting on the floor plans and the views since you claim to be of such high experience or would you like me to give you another week to analyse the florr plans.

Are you telling me that the limited view from one room (master bedroom in Stack 3) is better than a larger angle of view from THREE rooms (master, living & dining in Stack 1) ?
    As an experienced agent from Huttons who marketed The Aristo during its launch and even till now, I don't need to prove you anything. I have the complete blue book brochure on all the layouts available at The Aristo from 614 sq-ft, 646, 711 to 808 sq-ft including the extra info note from the developer AG Capital.

If you want real proof, just wait till the Aristo TOP next year October to see whether what I said earlier does make sense or not.

Your drawings and 3D from Google Earth are good enough to proof my point.

i do not think you know much about condo terminologies. You may want to find out what non-livable space is first. if you still consider huge bay windows and gigantic balconies good condo design, i don't know what to say
    Are you aware that foreigners especially Europeans like condos with huge balcony? Especially if it has sea view.

Bay window is now an asset as new developments do not come with it anymore as developer tries to maximize space, and bearing in mind they cant charge anymore bay windows as an added space.

Are you aware that foreigners especially Europeans like condos with huge balcony? Especially if it has sea view.

Bay window is now an asset as new developments do not come with it anymore as developer tries to maximize space, and bearing in mind they cant charge anymore bay windows as an added space.
    when i went back to spore in feb this yr for lunar new year .. i stayed at One North .. a friend has spare rooms for me ..

due to jet lag, i was up really early .. i noticed a lot of ang mohs on their respective balconies .. ready paper, having breakfast, etc .. basically enjoyig the morning sun ...

however, by 11am - ish ... they withdrew into their units, drew the curtains and some even shut the sliding doors to the balcony ..

mind you it was weekend .. and even if it was weekday ..many angmohs dont really bother about to shut windows .. whether they aer home or not ..

what i saw...i can only guess that they enjoyed the sun ..but at some point, they would still avoid , even the heated warm breeze coming into the condo ..

so ang mohs welcome balconies, but must have shade ... esp for noon sun ..

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    when i went back to spore in feb this yr for lunar new year .. i stayed at One North .. a friend has spare rooms for me ..

due to jet lag, i was up really early .. i noticed a lot of ang mohs on their respective balconies .. ready paper, having breakfast, etc .. basically enjoyig the morning sun ...

however, by 11am - ish ... they withdrew into their units, drew the curtains and some even shut the sliding doors to the balcony ..

mind you it was weekend .. and even if it was weekday ..many angmohs dont really bother about to shut windows .. whether they aer home or not ..

what i saw...i can only guess that they enjoyed the sun ..but at some point, they would still avoid , even the heated warm breeze coming into the condo ..

so ang mohs welcome balconies, but must have shade ... esp for noon sun ..
    I have US tenants who will switch on the air-conditioning system 24/7. So, it really depends on individual. Not all angmohs like the sun. Just like locals, they do not mind the sun when they are at the beach but not in a house.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I have US tenants who will switch on the air-conditioning system 24/7. So, it really depends on individual. Not all angmohs like the sun. Just like locals, they do not mind the sun when they are at the beach but not in a house.
    serious 24/7?? a/c compressor can tahan? or u change to industrial duty type??

So you are one of those who tell buyers 1700 psf is cheap

No offence but this project has little value. I don't say this just for fun. Just think about this. Most condos around that area have at least recover to 2007 peak or surpass 2007 peak but I am not sure about Aristo. 30% below 2007 peak? Pick any condo. New, old, uncompleted, whatever and just do a comparison. Silvesea, seaview, cote d'zure, esta, OA, whichever you like. I might be wrong but anyone can just do a simple comparison. Some might say it is underpriced but IMO, that is the fair pricing already. Will you pay 1300 psf for Aristo or 1300 psf for OA/Esta? I choose a big condo anytime. But again, that is my individual preference. View wise, only silversea/cote d'zure offer seaview. Please do not tell me half sea view / seaview with a pillar / pocket seaview crap. Those are not seaview.

As an experienced agent from Huttons who marketed The Aristo during its launch and even till now, I don't need to prove you anything. I have the complete blue book brochure on all the layouts available at The Aristo from 614 sq-ft, 646, 711 to 808 sq-ft including the extra info note from the developer AG Capital.

If you want real proof, just wait till the Aristo TOP next year October to see whether what I said earlier does make sense or not.

Your drawings and 3D from Google Earth are good enough to proof my point.

squall8888: r u thesailowner from another forum? ur wordings sounds familiar...

'Please do not tell me half sea view / seaview with a pillar / pocket seaview crap. Those are not seaview.'

Really? I sound like someone? Which forum?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    squall8888: r u thesailowner from another forum? ur wordings sounds familiar...

'Please do not tell me half sea view / seaview with a pillar / pocket seaview crap. Those are not seaview.'