Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

This one had die of natural death

Default Aristo, a hidden diamond

This condo will appreciate to $2,000 psf by 2012. Especially those with sea views.

The penthouse has sizeable infinity glass private pool overlooking the Sea. No where else can you find such concept in the east coast, not even Aalto. It is a 3 storey penthouse on 17 to 19 floor. Almost unobstructed view of sea and city.

Compare this to Aalto, SilverSea , Seaview etc.

To top it all, Aristo will also have a grand entrance equivalent to Raffles Hotel. And a 24 metres pool on 14th floor with sea views together with Jacuzzi, decent size gym and children's playground.

And its exclusive with only 55 units.

BUT IT IS A VERY SMALL DEVELOPMENT WITH NO IDEAL LAYOUT AND STIFF COMPETITION FROM ALL THE OTHER DEVELOPMENTS. THE PRICE FALLEN QUITE A BIT FROM ITS INITIAL LAUNCH PRICE OF $1600-1700PSF.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    This condo will appreciate to $2,000 psf by 2012. Especially those with sea views.

The penthouse has sizeable infinity glass private pool overlooking the Sea. No where else can you find such concept in the east coast, not even Aalto. It is a 3 storey penthouse on 17 to 19 floor. Almost unobstructed view of sea and city.

To top it all, Aristo will also have a grand entrance equivalent to Raffles Hotel. And a 24 metres pool on 14th floor with sea views together with Jacuzzi, decent size gym and children's playground.

And its exclusive with only 55 units.
    U must the agent trying very hard to sell

Eh... Actually the penthouse on PSB has a private pool with sea view too.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    BUT IT IS A VERY SMALL DEVELOPMENT WITH NO IDEAL LAYOUT AND STIFF COMPETITION FROM ALL THE OTHER DEVELOPMENTS. THE PRICE FALLEN QUITE A BIT FROM ITS INITIAL LAUNCH PRICE OF $1600-1700PSF.
    Well in 2008, all properties in Singapore drop due to the financial crisis. And in 2009, while all other properties have gone up, Aristo hasnt moved up as its not TOp yet.

As such, this condo holds great opportunity once its ready for occupation'

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    U must the agent trying very hard to sell
    You go and think yourself. This condo has a conserved building entrance with an architectural history equivalent to Raffles Hotel.

Why don't u check how much foreigners willing to pay to buy over Raffles Hotel?

And compare this to the huge potential this condo can offer. Its great architectural marvel coupled with its grand entrance will impress future buyers.

Dont say I never tell u this in future.

You go and think yourself. This condo has a conserved building entrance with an architectural history equivalent to Raffles Hotel.

Why don't u check how much foreigners willing to pay to buy over Raffles Hotel?

And compare this to the huge potential this condo can offer. Its great architectural marvel coupled with its grand entrance will impress future buyers.

Dont say I never tell u this in future.
    sorry, am i suppose to pay a premium for a grand entrance? grand duchess has a conserved war-time clubhouse, that means i have to pay 3000psf liao

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    sorry, am i suppose to pay a premium for a grand entrance? grand duchess has a conserved war-time clubhouse, that means i have to pay 3000psf liao
    Who is the architect for Grand Duchess clubhouse ?

What I know The Aristo conserved building architect is Bidwell, the same architect who did Raffles Hotel. How many buildings are there done by Bidwell ? You can count with 2 hands in total. Very limited.

And the Aristo has Seaviews for its units. Does Duchess has seaview?

Aristo is located near the prime Amber Meyer area, the grade A location in District 15. Where does Duchess located ?

In addition, it has a clubhouse with lap pool on 14 floor overlooking the sea and city. Does Duchess has a 14 storey in the first place?

So before making Such dumb comments, use your brain first.

Who is the architect for Grand Duchess clubhouse ?

What I know The Aristo conserved building architect is Bidwell, the same architect who did Raffles Hotel. How many buildings are there done by Bidwell ? You can count with 2 hands in total. Very limited.

And the Aristo has Seaviews for its units. Does Duchess has seaview?

Aristo is located near the prime Amber Meyer area, the grade A location in District 15. Where does Duchess located ?

In addition, it has a clubhouse with lap pool on 14 floor overlooking the sea and city. Does Duchess has a 14 storey in the first place?

So before making Such dumb comments, use your brain first.
    dumb? who's the one that said it's worth paying 2000psf for a useless grand entrance??