Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Well from your posts in other sites here which I have noticed, it is obvious you own a unit at The Aristo and my guess it should be Stack 1.

You made a big mistake to underestimate my capability of analysing your statements. Dude, you are relatively inexperienced.
    well, being inexperienced is a lot better than being plain dense.....

anyway, it does not not benefit me a single bit to lie in this forum but it is definitely detrimental to you as your competency and integrity as an agent is seriously in doubt. I will definitely not touch Huttons agents for my properties. There are only a handful marketing stack 2 & 3 units so it isn't difficult to weed you out unless you are lying about being a huttons agent too which throws your credibility more into doubt.
    Last edited by proper-t; 15-05-10 at 18:27.

Cool

It will be plain stupidity to install ceiling fan at a unit at the Aristo bearing in mind that this condo is located just 200 metres away from the sea shore. It should be very windy.

And all units at Aristo will get either morning sun or afternoon sun from an angle. It doesnt matter cause Singapore weather nowadays is hardly sunny throughout or rainy throughout. Having a bit of sun and a bit of rain is no longer an issue nowadays.

Through my 10 years experience as an agent, many buyers nowadays have no issue on direction of sun as long as the units they bought have good views. Main criteria is layout, design and quality of furnishes. In fact, units that do not have any sun at all is presumably dark badly-lit units and extremely undesirable.
    just replying to his query whether can install fan or not! its still up to him if he wants to install,not for u to give remarks like 'stupidity'.
    imo,stack 3 n 4 will not get the sea breeze cos its facing inwards..as for me personally being a buyer,i do not agree that u say buyers have no issues with direction of sun as i m particular with west facing sun unit cos i find the heat unbearable in the afternoon together with our high humidity level in singapore..morning sun is still acceptable for me.
    btw,there are no bomb shelters or store room inside all the aristo apartments..personally i would love to have it cos i need space to keep my barang2....

It will be plain stupidity to install ceiling fan at a unit at the Aristo bearing in mind that this condo is located just 200 metres away from the sea shore. It should be very windy.

And all units at Aristo will get either morning sun or afternoon sun from an angle. It doesnt matter cause Singapore weather nowadays is hardly sunny throughout or rainy throughout. Having a bit of sun and a bit of rain is no longer an issue nowadays.

Through my 10 years experience as an agent, many buyers nowadays have no issue on direction of sun as long as the units they bought have good views. Main criteria is layout, design and quality of furnishes. In fact, units that do not have any sun at all is presumably dark badly-lit units and extremely undesirable.
    It seems like an agent of 10 years makes one understand all types of buyers.
    Of course you know the best.

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    well, being inexperienced is a lot better than being plain dense.....

anyway, it does not not benefit me a single bit to lie in this forum but it is definitely detrimental to you as your competency and integrity as an agent is seriously in doubt. I will definitely not touch Huttons agents for my properties. There are only a handful marketing stack 2 & 3 units so it isn't difficult to weed you out unless you are lying about being a huttons agent too which throws your credibility more into doubt.
    For your info, I am not only marketing Aristo. I can't survive doing Aristo only as an agent. Go figure out who I am from the thousands of agents in Singapore.

And my opinion on which stack in Aristo is good doesn't mean I am not marketing stack 1 and 4 as well. I am plainly giving my honest opinion on which stack in Aristo is best facing and that's it. No hard feelings. You can stick with your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    just replying to his query whether can install fan or not! its still up to him if he wants to install,not for u to give remarks like 'stupidity'.
    imo,stack 3 n 4 will not get the sea breeze cos its facing inwards..as for me personally being a buyer,i do not agree that u say buyers have no issues with direction of sun as i m particular with west facing sun unit cos i find the heat unbearable in the afternoon together with our high humidity level in singapore..morning sun is still acceptable for me.
    btw,there are no bomb shelters or store room inside all the aristo apartments..personally i would love to have it cos i need space to keep my barang2....
    For the past few weeks, it has been a wet weather altogether. And you can store your stuffs in the wardrobe instead of the Store room. Or alternatively build your own closet. Aristo comprises of small units. To have store room is unlikely for such compact unit sizes. This applies across the board not only in Aristo.

Cool

For the past few weeks, it has been a wet weather altogether. And you can store your stuffs in the wardrobe instead of the Store room. Or alternatively build your own closet. Aristo comprises of small units. To have store room is unlikely for such compact unit sizes. This applies across the board not only in Aristo.
    wardrobes are meant for your clothes and personal accessories only...
    sorry,i do not agree with all your views and opinions at all...
    i reckon you do not portray yourself as an an experienced agent..
    there is no professionalism in the way your views are commented..

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

With the afternoon sun, even if Aristo is located just on top of the shore-line will still be hot like hell! Even if it rains every day also still hot like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    With the afternoon sun, even if Aristo is located just on top of the shore-line will still be hot like hell! Even if it rains every day also still hot like hell!
    I think having a ceiling fan at the balcony is great if I intend to spend afternoons there reading a book, lazing around, having a good cup of coffee..best if the pool view is in sight.....that's life!
    Believe outdoor ceiling fan need to be "weather proof". Anyone has recommendation of a supplier/renovator? Maybe I can ask starbark or coffeebean for the contacts.

One idea I have is I wonder if the planter at the balcony is allowed to be converted into pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    I think having a ceiling fan at the balcony is great if I intend to spend afternoons there reading a book, lazing around, having a good cup of coffee..best if the pool view is in sight.....that's life!
    Believe outdoor ceiling fan need to be "weather proof". Anyone has recommendation of a supplier/renovator? Maybe I can ask starbark or coffeebean for the contacts.
    i believe cannot anyhow fix ceiling fan on balcony ..need approval ..

the power point there is meant for lighting, not fan ..

some will fix FAN with Light .. better check with management.. been told its not allowed

what more do you expect from someone who advises buying a PH is better than a landed property simply because of being 'nearer to the sky'? then we have comments like putting stuff meant for storage in our wardrobes....new concept here, let me trying fitting my vacuum cleaner into my tie drawer. well, at least the suspect has 'no' vested interest in the development but yet marketing a few units.....

No, not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    One idea I have is I wonder if the planter at the balcony is allowed to be converted into pond.

No, not allowed.
    Can put water feature then? Or a small one at one corner?

If you can dismantle and recover original state quickly then can lah.

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    Can put water feature then? Or a small one at one corner?

Smile

Yeah real hot as hell. Maybe u should advise some of the buyers of Aalto units which have direct afternoon sun too. They are paying $1,700 Psf on average for afternoon facing units just because they want to have good sea and city views at the same time.

If you can dismantle and recover original state quickly then can lah.
    Talk cock. So many condo units have water features and fans at the balcony. I knew it cause I staying at a condo myself. You can do anything at your balcony as long as you don't intrude into your neighbors units, affect the facade of the condo, or install a permanent roof cover.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    what more do you expect from someone who advises buying a PH is better than a landed property simply because of being 'nearer to the sky'? then we have comments like putting stuff meant for storage in our wardrobes....new concept here, let me trying fitting my vacuum cleaner into my tie drawer. well, at least the suspect has 'no' vested interest in the development but yet marketing a few units.....
    Excuse me.

I think you have completely misunderstood my point. Since when I have been advising people to buy penthouses ? I am merely replying to your opinion.

Please show me proof that I have been promoting penthouses. .

And I did mention that Aristo units are compact in size as such do not have store rooms. So, alternative option is to build an additional wall closet to fit in the vacuum cleaners or whatever items you need to store.

Please read my comments properly before making any deductions.

please see my earlier comments above as proof

Excuse me.

I think you have completely misunderstood my point. Since when I have been advising people to buy penthouses ? I am merely replying to your opinion.

Please show me proof that I have been promoting penthouses. .

And I did mention that Aristo units are compact in size as such do not have store rooms. So, alternative option is to build an additional wall closet to fit in the vacuum cleaners or whatever items you need to store.

Please read my comments properly before making any deductions.
    snigger....wow, now you're responding to my opinions. i thought i was responding to yours in the first place. please check your thread of discussion. why on earth would i recommend PHs when i questioned the rationale behind spending that huge sum of money that could get a landed property easily in D10?

another forumer with fail logic......

snigger....wow, now you're responding to my opinions. i thought i was responding to yours in the first place. please check your thread of discussion. why on earth would i recommend PHs when i questioned the rationale behind spending that huge sum of money that could get a landed property easily in D10?

another forumer with fail logic......
    Well why dont you ask all the buyers of penthouses why they are spending a premium for the unused spaces and balconies and baywindows ??

You shouldnt be wasting your time on this thread and should focus more on HDB thread better.

Well why dont you ask all the buyers of penthouses why they are spending a premium for the unused spaces and balconies and baywindows ??

You shouldnt be wasting your time on this thread and should focus more on HDB thread better.
    wow, u really demonstrate sub-par intellect and inability to comprehend. now i've been demoted from landed property to HDB. why don't u tell me to go to the zinc roof atap houses forum? 'snigger' totally rest my case

i don't question the rationale behind all penthouse purchases. i only question your rationale when you make stupid recommendations.

wow, u really demonstrate sub-par intellect and inability to comprehend. now i've been demoted from landed property to HDB. why don't u tell me to go to the zinc roof atap houses forum? 'snigger' totally rest my case

i don't question the rationale behind all penthouse purchases. i only question your rationale when you make stupid recommendations.
    Well a so called 'intelligent' person like you dont even have the brain to see that the investment value in a condominium is far much better than landed property regardless of whether its bungalow or terrace houses.

Perhaps my advise to you is to consider buying a $2 million terrace house instead and go and see how successful you are in getting tenants for your landed property? And if you manage to get one, ascertain how much is the rental income per year compared to a similar condo of the same value. Or alternatively after purchasing a $2 million terrace house, see if you can sell it later to anyone else at $2.6 million or so in a year or 2, knowingly that foreigners are not elligible to buy landed property in Singapore. See how far you can go with yr 'intelligent' reasoning then.

And as such, a so called 'intelligent' person like you deserve to only consider investing in HDB instead.

on side note: HDB is the best subsidized asset which any singaporean shd own. nvr sell ur HDB

Well a so called 'intelligent' person like you dont even have the brain to see that the investment value in a condominium is far much better than landed property regardless of whether its bungalow or terrace houses.

Perhaps my advise to you is to consider buying a $2 million terrace house instead and go and see how successful you are in getting tenants for your landed property? And if you manage to get one, ascertain how much is the rental income per year compared to a similar condo of the same value. Or alternatively after purchasing a $2 million terrace house, see if you can sell it later to anyone else at $2.6 million or so in a year or 2, knowingly that foreigners are not elligible to buy landed property in Singapore. See how far you can go with yr 'intelligent' reasoning then.

And as such, a so called 'intelligent' person like you deserve to only consider investing in HDB instead.

I hope an 'intelligent' person like you will get my hint by now...haha what a fool

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    on side note: HDB is the best subsidized asset which any singaporean shd own. nvr sell ur HDB
    True i do agree with you on this point..but at the end of the day, not all Singaporeans are qualified to buy HDB especially for the high income earners.

True i do agree with you on this point..but at the end of the day, not all Singaporeans are qualified to buy HDB especially for the high income earners.
    high income earners can buy resale and without grant...but no more subsidized lor...so better get a direct HDB flat and own it forever(until enbloc perhaps)

and also minority: singles and below 35yo cannot buy

so far, i havent heard any cases that lose $ after getting a direct HDB flat

Every sector has its time in the sun: East coast, West coast, prime, mass market, landed, commercial ...

The 2007 bullrun was office and prime districts.

After the sub prime crisis, it was the turn of landed and mass market ...

All the experts here cannot agree: landed vs condo; Orchard vs East coast.

Frankly anyone who knows can arbitrage the market.

lol, you're real pathetic, shifting goalposts to talk about rental income. lemme recall, who's the moron that suggested storing stuff in a wardrobe instead of a store room?

the discussion was never about rental yield. if it was so, then aristo would pale in comparison with sea view or even cote d'azur. however, let's get back on track here. oh well, u're smart and i'm dumb, i conceded. with the same quantum, you buy a PH in aristo while i get to have a landed property in holland v.

if being smart means having the same intellect as you, i'd rather be stupid. speaking of which, perhaps i can cast for "I Not Stupid Part Deux - Retaliation of the 'Intelligent' Property Agent"!