Page 95 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

1. Default

Imagine what en bloc discussions will be like when FE is the landlord. What would be their motivations for allowing end bloc. At least with URA it's urban renewal. There's a lot of uncertainty whenyou lease from a.private entity.

• Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Investment must have good yield much be longer than 15 years bcos still young. Simply to pass it on to the next generation as benefitted from grandparents. Unless you ..
    still young? how young are u nw? whats your age in the year 2060? so no need to think so far.
    for u mayb different cos u were born with silverspoon,your grandparents left plenty for your father n u..thats y u talk differently.
    your duty as a parent is already accomplished if u give your children a good education,comfortable life n good upbringing. no necessity to pass to the next generation to pamper them..

We know education is not enough. Working hard is not enough. They need to work hard, right network and real opportunities in the real world. I am certainly not born with silverspoon. Maybe I have some headstart but I have to maintain and grow it. This is what I hope to see it is being duplicated and seen by my children. Was at the library yesterday and see how the Chinese students study the English dictionary is incredible with an e-dictionary to learn how to pronounce them. Our next generation of locally born Singaporean are spoilt and too complacent. It is a different race in the next 30 years. It is human nature to help their offsprings. As I have mentioned before: rental from a few properties will certainly help them to have a better life on top of their salary from work.
    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    still young? how young are u nw? whats your age in the year 2060? so no need to think so far.
    for u mayb different cos u were born with silverspoon,your grandparents left plenty for your father n u..thats y u talk differently.
    your duty as a parent is already accomplished if u give your children a good education,comfortable life n good upbringing. no necessity to pass to the next generation to pamper them..

• Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    We know education is not enough. Working hard is not enough. They need to work hard, right network and real opportunities in the real world. I am certainly not born with silverspoon. Maybe I have some headstart but I have to maintain and grow it. This is what I hope to see it is being duplicated and seen by my children. Was at the library yesterday and see how the Chinese students study the English dictionary is incredible with an e-dictionary to learn how to pronounce them. Our next generation of locally born Singaporean are spoilt and too complacent. It is a different race in the next 30 years. It is human nature to help their offsprings. As I have mentioned before: rental from a few properties will certainly help them to have a better life on top of their salary from work.
    thats how u perceive it..for me,i think differently.
    so,to each his own..there's no right or wrong..
    end of the day is: there's no difference buying FH or LH as long as the location is good.

You are right : Location Location Location.

Is investment guide viable?

Priority:
    1. Location (CCR) plus walking distance to mrt (Must Keep)
    2. Location (CCR) no mrt (Must keep)
    3. Location (CCR/RCR -city fringe) plus walking distance to mrt (Must keep)
    4. Location (OCR) plus walking distance to mrt (Can keep)
    5. Location (OCR) and not near mrt (Don't keep for too long)

FH can keep for long term but LH only keep for 15 years with the exception of near mrt.

and FH (Must Keep); Best Location and LH (Hold for 20 years);
    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    thats how u perceive it..for me,i think differently.
    so,to each his own..there's no right or wrong..
    end of the day is: there's no difference buying FH or LH as long as the location is good.