Page 95 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    The SI Machines were behind the Chinese Swimming Club for a while a year back. Notice that piece of vacant land behind Aristo and in front of Silversea. That piece of land belongs to the government and Far East has actually requested to acquire that land to be built as a bigger development combined with the existing Silversea land. However, it was turned down by the Singapore government as this land is reserved for special purpose.

Based on my communication with Far East senior staffs, this land is set aside for the proposed future Amber mrt station which will have an underground connection/link. On the other side, the link will connect to Parkway/Cote D Azur side. The mrt will run underground in the east coast.

Reason why mrt stations will be at the east coast lines are because we already have another mrt lines running deeper in like Dakota, Paya Lebar, Kembangan etc.

That goes to explain why Far East is aggressively acquiring lands near the roundabout as they have the first access to information.

Did you just make up those story to sell property or what?

Amber station as you propose will be too close to Marine Parade station, and there has been a very lengthy and detail discussion on the possible site for Tanjong Katong station, not AMBER station

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../ERL2013-4.jpg

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Sorry for the delay as I am just back from Indonesia handling my client S&P for a unit at Meyer Road.

(c) The new ERL mrt line - Amber Station will be just behind Aristo. This will push up Aristo units once the announcement made in the next 6 months from now. This station will have 2 underground opening - one opening will be near the roundabout while the other one will be near parkway/Cote D Azur. Dont ask me how I know this info.
    FYI - as an agent, you should know better than anyone that its against CEA guidelines to provide conjecture when selling property. by saying not to ask you how you know, you are implying you have insider knowledge, which means if someone in the govt is providing you with masterplan info before it is released - both your heads will roll.

so if you want to speculate, specify that you are making an assumption - otherwise blindly leading investors by making such calls *is illegal* and the CEA can clamp down on you hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Did you just make up those story to sell property or what?

Amber station as you propose will be too close to Marine Parade station, and there has been a very lengthy and detail discussion on the possible site for Tanjong Katong station, not AMBER station

Kkkkk no need to get so worked up.

in all fairness, no one knows where the future stations are until they are formally announced, so for now we can only base speculations on visual evidence such as SI machines. i personally did not see the SI machines behind CSC, but Shawn did. so lets give him the benefit of the doubt. actually, even though there may have been soil testing there, that could just be an extrance/ exit.

goodness...entering Q4 2013 already and why Aristo still not TOPed?!

Admire the facade whenever i drove past

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    goodness...entering Q4 2013 already and why Aristo still not TOPed?!

Admire the facade whenever i drove past
    CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn said latest Q4 2012 will TOP. Now approaching Q4 2013. You give him the benefit of doubt?

56 units only, take so many years to build? Not as if it is sitting on a 500,000 sqft land. The land size is pathetic but took so long. Even Silversea is finishing. Optima launched in end 2009 already collecting rental for 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    Kkkkk no need to get so worked up.

in all fairness, no one knows where the future stations are until they are formally announced, so for now we can only base speculations on visual evidence such as SI machines. i personally did not see the SI machines behind CSC, but Shawn did. so lets give him the benefit of the doubt. actually, even though there may have been soil testing there, that could just be an extrance/ exit.

Something might have gone terribly wrong with this project that we are not aware about?
    It's impossible for such a small project taking more than 5yrs to complete!
    'Haig162' launched much later which is further down the road after 'the esta' has already TOP couple of mths ago.
    Or maybe aristo did not passed the final inspection test from the relevant authority..

Some issues between the contractor and developer?? Owners here may want to consider coming together and look for the developer for some explanation...

Quote Originally Posted by Tmi View Post
    Some issues between the contractor and developer?? Owners here may want to consider coming together and look for the developer for some explanation...
    Sure got issues, but not disclosed to public .... No workers there to finish up the work too. Just the same since weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply East View Post
    Sure got issues, but not disclosed to public .... No workers there to finish up the work too. Just the same since weeks ago.
    Omg ... perhaps contractors bid too low and lack of funds to complete certain works and developers refused to help? They have until end of this year, and the developer is going to compensate the owners. Anyone knows how the compensation works? Compensate loss of rentals etc?