Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 61116212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

yearS back, I visited the showflat. I felt heartache the way the old house was conserved. The beautiful part of the old building was the sea facing winds but these was being demolished. This is the worst conservation I think.

There was the 10% bonus GFA at that time for planter etc. But the developer had built more than 10% for planter and balcony and AC ledge, perhaps at 40%.

Why? Cost cutting I believe. This has resulted a very poor layout and very small indoor area.

There is no point to carry on the thread with Shawn, wasting your time and efforts. Similarly, for those engaged in endless argument with Ringo.

Time can be used for making more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    The beautiful part of the old building was the sea facing winds but these was being demolished. This is the worst conservation I think.
    This was the old building...

And this was when it was sea facing... What a beauty

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx
    cant agree with you there bro ... he makes a sound argument. doesn't seem like sour grapes to me at all ... (and again, if you're going to go back to that whole we are the same person argument, i strongly suggest you ask the admin to check our ip addresses, if anything, to simply quell that argument.)

he isnt wrong to say the layout is horrible ... its really not a practical layout. i'm in the property biz myself and i would not even consider that place for my own stay, let alone an investment. while the 3 most important rules of property are location, location, location, the next ruleset requires a decent layout ... cant really sleep in the balcony can you (unless one's wife kicks them out there la, then better make it as comfortable as possible :P)

extolling the values of a property doesn't necessarily make it a great buy
    Well before you make comments on Aristo layout u should take a look at other new condo layout like 16@Amber, 8M Residences etc....each and every new development is small in size and still comes with balcony and some even with a large aircon ledge and bomb shelter. Aristo doesnt have aircon ledge (for most units) and no bomb shelter. As such, the additional space is dedicated to a bigger balcony. I dont see anything wrong with that having a balcony facing the sea.

Hehe in anycase it doesnt matter your opinion doesnt shape the future values of The Aristo. As you said location, location, location is the main criteria. Nowadays people dont go for big spaces especially with a tight budget.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Thanks for the floorplan ..

This is one of the MOST ATROCIOIUS layout Office Boy has seen in many many years. And trust me, Office Boy has been to more than 500 showflats (but think missed this one!).

The developer is trying very hard to insult the buyer la!

Making the balcony and planter nearly the same size is not enough ...
    They added Bay Windon in Living Room ?! Planter in BR2 ?! and Bay window in the one and only shared toilet ?!

The way to value this unit is to add all the (Bay Window + Planter)* $700 psf then add the other liveable area * $1,500 psf. Works out to be something like $1,200 ?

And you have to find someone willing to pay for so much Planter areas ...

Confirm a No-Buy!

I dont think pppl here are trying to talk down the price so that they can buy cheap. Coz I dont think ppl will really want to buy something like this.

Who is the developer ? Office Boy must make a mental note to be careful of this developer.

DKSG
    Haha sourgrape flooding Aristo forum. So funny why they bother so much about this development if they dont have a keen interest in this condo...does it make sense to anyone ? Only an idiot can comprehend the motive. If you not interested just stop posting here hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro

Wow got time to send old photo some more...amazing interest in The Aristo. Thanks it shows how much the interest is in this development

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    yearS back, I visited the showflat. I felt heartache the way the old house was conserved. The beautiful part of the old building was the sea facing winds but these was being demolished. This is the worst conservation I think.

There was the 10% bonus GFA at that time for planter etc. But the developer had built more than 10% for planter and balcony and AC ledge, perhaps at 40%.

Why? Cost cutting I believe. This has resulted a very poor layout and very small indoor area.

There is no point to carry on the thread with Shawn, wasting your time and efforts. Similarly, for those engaged in endless argument with Ringo.

Time can be used for making more money.
    Sourgrape sourgrape...same person sending message with different nicks...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Wow got time to send old photo some more...amazing interest in The Aristo. Thanks it shows how much the interest is in this development
    I am actually more amazed to see how u can twist and turn facts around

Sourgrape sourgrape...same person sending message with different nicks...hahaha
    I think u have gone abit crazy n paranoid!

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx
    i saw the "penthouse" at moutbatten suites as well. i think you and i got same taste. there's a room in there that is literally triangular in shape with a low sloping roof... cant even use as a study. even a closet wont do since its irregular. my maid also cant even fit in there >< the master bedroom can fit 1 queen bed and a small cupboard. and right next to that is a gigantic outdoor patio >< i think my SO would have kicked my behind if i bought that ...

plus, external maintenance is terrible. the frontage is already dirty. when i went down for viewing, there was a pipe leaking in the basement (looked like rust or something to me) and of course, the agent said its nothing la etc ... (how a developer can have rusty pipes @ TOP is beyond me)
    "You and I got same taste" as both of you are the same person...sourgrape, sourgrape...poor guy desperately trying to bring down a condo so they can buy cheap cheap. It wont happen la my dear. That location is prime and the fact Aristo is strategically located (just beside CSC and the underground tunnel), make it even more desirable, not mentioning the modern architectural design and the conservation house. The facts are clear. As an agent I wont entertain people like you if you come as potential buyers. I will just tell u to get lost cause u wasting my time.

With so little money still wanna complain about prime condo..cause u are cheapskate u wanna buy cheap so u trying to play down a condo...and everyone will be laughing at you. Cause nowadays, condos are all small sized. If you want big big go for old condos like Laguna Park.

Why waste your time here in this Aristo forum if you have no hidden agenda ?? Come on....people dont waste time for nothing. Unless you are a madman then I got nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    I think u have gone abit crazy n paranoid!
    Wow amazing respond in minutes...so much interest in The Aristo from the same person...haha I will take note in my future marketing of The Aristo. Should push the price further up since there are so much hidden interests

Btw good bye i wont be here till July as I will be traveling to Jakarta for real estate presentation. All the luck and see u in July.

Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro

Thanks for the photo.
    The entrance portion which is being conversed is rather common.
    The curve building facing the sea in fact is the only building in Singapore with that type of architectural design. It was meant to catch the sea breeze.

Welcome back.

I just got an offer for a 807 sq.ft at The Aristo for $1,760psf but owner rejected the offer. Sigh otherwise this will be a record psf set for the Aristo. Seems like the owners especially on the high floors are reluctant to sell their units.

Last transaction for Aristo low floor 646 sq.ft was at $1,609 psf. Lots of offers come in for $1600-1700psf for several units but owners reject the offers. Seems to me like owners of high floor units can call a price around $1800-1900psf once Aristo TOP soon.

Some delays in TOP date as architect made some structural changes to the building to comply with safety standards. But it will be very soon when owners will start to collect keys in a month or 2 from now.

Amber Skye launching soon in 3rd quarter indicative pricing from $2100-2300 psf onwards. Seaview is not as great as that of Aristo fyi.

Tell me about it. I got an offer of $8,000 psf for my pasir ris condo. I also rejected it. These buyers are rich. Luckily I am richer, no need to sell. If not, sure top transaction in Singapore.

And didn't someone boast the project will TOP last year? What happen? Q3 2013 already.

Welcome back.

I just got an offer for a 807 sq.ft at The Aristo for $1,760psf but owner rejected the offer. Sigh otherwise this will be a record psf set for the Aristo. Seems like the owners especially on the high floors are reluctant to sell their units.

Last transaction for Aristo low floor 646 sq.ft was at $1,609 psf. Lots of offers come in for $1600-1700psf for several units but owners reject the offers. Seems to me like owners of high floor units can call a price around $1800-1900psf once Aristo TOP soon.

Some delays in TOP date as architect made some structural changes to the building to comply with safety standards. But it will be very soon when owners will start to collect keys in a month or 2 from now.

Amber Skye launching soon in 3rd quarter indicative pricing from $2100-2300 psf onwards. Seaview is not as great as that of Aristo fyi.

how did this project began construction in the first place if it doesnt comply with safety standards at the very beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    how did this project began construction in the first place if it doesnt comply with safety standards at the very beginning?
    Its not the construction and workers' safety compliance I am talking about. Its minor structural changes to the design for eg. staircase landing, ceiling heights etc...which can be adjusted quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Tell me about it. I got an offer of $8,000 psf for my pasir ris condo. I also rejected it. These buyers are rich. Luckily I am richer, no need to sell. If not, sure top transaction in Singapore.

And didn't someone boast the project will TOP last year? What happen? Q3 2013 already.
    I did not boast the project will TOP last year. I was basically mentioning that Aristo will TOP early this year, but these are all plain estimates based on developer feedback. Nobody knows exact TOP date cause Aristo deadline for TOP is end of 2013.

Btw arent you the guy who also mention that Aristo psf wont exceed $1400psf ?? So what happens to your estimates on Aristo psf after its latest $1609psf last month and $1717psf early this year ?? Btw just wanna let you know that $1700s psf is coming shortly. Stay tuned to it...

Some people like to take 1 transaction and shout 1.7k psf !!!! But most are transacting around 1.4k nia. And don't forget the launch price of 1.6k to 1.7k psf.

Honestly speaking, the location is not bad, the view should have pocket seaview from certain stacks but the layout is . I bet he don't dare to reply on the bathroom bay windows.

As for the cape, you get pure quality. This is also why Sail and MBR, both along the same road, 3 mins walk apart, similar views, similar floors, are transacting at very different pricing. If want to compare like this, Cote D'Azure would be transacting at 1.9k psf liao. Silversea effect mah. Agent don't know all these?
    ?? What happens ?? Stay tuned to $1700s psf for Aristo...dont change channel yet hahaha

Did I say it won't exceed $1,400 psf?

I did not boast the project will TOP last year. I was basically mentioning that Aristo will TOP early this year, but these are all plain estimates based on developer feedback. Nobody knows exact TOP date cause Aristo deadline for TOP is end of 2013.

Btw arent you the guy who also mention that Aristo psf wont exceed $1400psf ?? So what happens to your estimates on Aristo psf after its latest $1609psf last month and $1717psf early this year ?? Btw just wanna let you know that $1700s psf is coming shortly. Stay tuned to it...

Opps, someone swallowing their words now?

Guaranteed somemore. Hahahaha. 1 year has passed since that guaranteed TOP

Posted 3rd July 2013

"I did not boast the project will TOP last year. I was basically mentioning that Aristo will TOP early this year, but these are all plain estimates based on developer feedback. Nobody knows exact TOP date cause Aristo deadline for TOP is end of 2013."

Posted 23rd July 2012

It will TOP before end of this year 100% guaranteed. The contractor told me they have a deadline for construction completion by end September, after which developer will come in and make the final finishing touch to the development. So my bet its TOP before end of this year.

The conservation house is a separate entity not joined with the main building. So a delay of 1-2 months in completion is perfectly fine. I ever collected keys for a condo which has TOP despite the carpark and the pool still not 100% completed. This does happen but the delay cannot be more than 2 months the most. Owners get key and do renovations. By the time they come in, everything is completed.

Potential buyers, here is the floor plan again.

See the balcony, planter, BW, size of bedroom (bed in picture is only a queen size bed).

Quote Originally Posted by moonk123

Potential buyers, here is the floor plan again.

See the balcony, planter, BW, size of bedroom (bed in picture is only a queen size bed).
    The layout is not liveable at all.. Almost 1/3 taken up by bay windows,planter boxes n balcony..
    Real pity cos this project is in a good location but let down by poor layout designs for all the 4 stacks !

You are right. I have no doubt about its location or view. The layout is a real turn off. What a waste of land.

Chief Executive Officer Liew Mun Leong - "Singapore’s land is very precious and you are wasting your scarce resources”

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    The layout is not liveable at all.. Almost 1/3 taken up by bay windows,planter boxes n balcony..
    Real pity cos this project is in a good location but let down by poor layout designs for all the 4 stacks !

Anyone knows y aristo has not top despite completion few months back?

A1694-00045-2006-CN01 CD-SS COMMISSIONING SUBMISSION ISSUE APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR COMMISSIONING 23/07/2013 09:16:56
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Ask Shawn. He said confidently that Aristo will TOP last year. Now almost 3/4 of the year gone.

Quote Originally Posted by donchew76
    Anyone knows y aristo has not top despite completion few months back?

was launched in 2008 before the Q4 financial crisis... about 20% sold at prev 07/08 high prices... when crisis sets in developer drop psf by 40-50%!

so those bought just after crisis sitting on 50%minimum paper profit & bought before crisis probably 5-10% gain only...

thou i must say the sea view is quite impressive...
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ale-the-aristo

not so much about the layout thou (excessive balcony/planter/baywindow)

Ask Shawn. He said confidently that Aristo will TOP last year. Now almost 3/4 of the year gone.

No reply from Shawn regarding the TOP of Aristo?

Quote Originally Posted by Simply East
    No reply from Shawn regarding the TOP of Aristo?

Still not TOP yet?