Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 61116212631323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1216

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    I disagree with this statement. Although the masterplan says that it may be reclaimed, i think chances are that east coast will remain as it is now.

Reclamation of land takes years to carry out, even decades. First comes buying the soil, then laying it out, the finally waiting for it to settle. It will take many many years for this to eventualise, what more build things on the reclaimed land. besides, many "plans" in the masterplan do not get carried out anyway. look at punggol, mentioned in 1996, now, almost 20 yrs later, it is still what it is - a developing immature town, highly popular with some but yet highly disliked by others. Punggol 21? what punggol 21? I haven't heard that mentioned in eons. Punggol will always remain what it was - a town in the far north east. Maybe watertown and man made rivers may raise its profile, but it simply remains Punggol.

East coast will benefit greatly from the upcoming announcement of the eastern region line. whether it will be the new prime, that i cannot say for sure. But the meyer/ amber region has always been a prestigious and highly sought after location within the east, even within the larger Singapore, and no doubt will only confirm its aforementioned status once more during the ERL announcement.
    The impact of ERL would have been greater if LTA had announce it earlier because in 1 or 2 years time, the alignment of CRL and JRL will also be announced hence ERL will lose it novelty value.

When the construction of ERL starts, rental will sure take a hit like bukit timah and that to me might not be a good thing.

The worst to come is while residents along East Coast are dealing with construction mess, those sea view units are starting to see reclamation rig coming near their coast line, by then it will get the double whammy.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I disagree with this statement. Although the masterplan says that it may be reclaimed, i think chances are that east coast will remain as it is now.

Reclamation of land takes years to carry out, even decades. First comes buying the soil, then laying it out, the finally waiting for it to settle. It will take many many years for this to eventualise, what more build things on the reclaimed land. besides, many "plans" in the masterplan do not get carried out anyway. look at punggol, mentioned in 1996, now, almost 20 yrs later, it is still what it is - a developing immature town, highly popular with some but yet highly disliked by others. Punggol 21? what punggol 21? I haven't heard that mentioned in eons. Punggol will always remain what it was - a town in the far north east. Maybe watertown and man made rivers may raise its profile, but it simply remains Punggol.

East coast will benefit greatly from the upcoming announcement of the eastern region line. whether it will be the new prime, that i cannot say for sure. But the meyer/ amber region has always been a prestigious and highly sought after location within the east, even within the larger Singapore, and no doubt will only confirm its aforementioned status once more during the ERL announcement.

You can never win an argument with someone who bought a Jurong PC at the same price as a Bishan PC! His desperation to condemn any other areas in hope of beefing up Jurong prices is luffable and funny at times.

Hope readers can see where these - this location bad that location is condemned, except for Jurong - comments are coming from.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG View Post
    You can never win an argument with someone who bought a Jurong PC at the same price as a Bishan PC! His desperation to condemn any other areas in hope of beefing up Jurong prices is luffable and funny at times.

Hope readers can see where these - this location bad that location is condemned, except for Jurong - comments are coming from.

DKSG

I read that you are also in the market to "pick up" property in D15. Have you found anything? What about the sail which you said you are also interested? So how many units are there in your shopping cart liao? when checking out?

Aiyo why do you also like to talk about Jurong property in every single thread? Actually you should be happy right because like you said before, due to J Gateway success, property prices island wide will chiong. Has it materialized yet?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

DKSG

Dude ive given up all hope on the guy. i dont know what more to say. maybe you're right. after buying jurong PC at those sky high prices he has taken to putting down all other more prestigious locations to boost his low self esteem. I dont like putting other people down, at least not when i barely know them at all. so ill stop. just let his words speak for themselves, if they hold any water at all.

anyway, are u invested in D15 too? i personally am not, but my parents are. in fact they are HEAVILY invested in the meyer/amber area hahaha. so i do hope that one day, one day prices in this area will sky rocket.

Dude ive given up all hope on the guy. i dont know what more to say. maybe you're right. after buying jurong PC at those sky high prices he has taken to putting down all other more prestigious locations to boost his low self esteem. I dont like putting other people down, at least not when i barely know them at all. so ill stop. just let his words speak for themselves, if they hold any water at all.

anyway, are u invested in D15 too? i personally am not, but my parents are. in fact they are HEAVILY invested in the meyer/amber area hahaha. so i do hope that one day, one day prices in this area will sky rocket.

DKSG has got many properties from many district in his shopping cart. Unfortunately he hasnt check out yet. So not sure if you can consider as invested?

No need to get too upset over a fellow forummer la... Everyone is entitled to his own view .. But folks here are not stupid either.. So they can easily read and judge who are the real experts .. And who are those experts wannabe... Lol

That guy said LAST YEAR that it is going to TOP Sept, latest by end of 2012.

Fast forward to Sept 2013, still haven't TOP. Come on, it is only a tiny piece of land with 56 units.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    As a property agent you should know where are your boundary and please dont try to over sell yourself to the extend of questioning Singapore government map credibility. Thats perhaps the foolishest thing one can ever do when selling property.

Jurong is OCR, period. Don't even have to say anything more.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    That guy said LAST YEAR that it is going to TOP Sept, latest by end of 2012.

Fast forward to Sept 2013, still haven't TOP. Come on, it is only a tiny piece of land with 56 units.
    you ... first day know shawn ah?

you and I both know this isn't the norm. if there was an issue with the conservation house in front and one of the relevant govt bodies was giving them problems, they would come out and say it so as to shift the burden to the govt body as to why the approval is taking so long.

i walked by 2 days ago - the carpark entrance still has a lot of bricks and there were a couple of construction workers having a good time relaxing in the conversation house itself. they were of course, surrounded by building materials.

anyway, halfway through september already. doubt the TOP can be end sep like shawn says. i've been in this line long enough to know that there must be some paperwork problem somewhere, thats why they cant TOP. otherwise, developers love to shout this information .. they only keep mum when it's an issue that they cant resolve immediately ...

As a property agent you should know where are your boundary and please dont try to over sell yourself to the extend of questioning Singapore government map credibility. Thats perhaps the foolishest thing one can ever do when selling property.

Oh Oh now i know somebody owns an ulu Jurong property and he is trying to downsell the prime D15 area. Hello Ringo please wake up. Jurong is an industrial area, polluted by tonnes and tonnes of smoke from the chimneys, lorries and industrial workers. Jurong is no where to compare with East district or even the worst of the East like Bedok. Needless to say any comparison with Meyer or Amber area.

Btw i am not pulling yr legs, but is your Jurong condo freehold ?? I am sure its not...so please dont even bother to compare with freehold condo in D15 with seaview. U can buy the story made from the developers with regards to Jurong, but as an agent I only have sympathy for u. No doubt u will have no problem renting your condo, but selling it will be very very hard at a price you buying. Take care and all the best to u.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    This map is not the current map of Singapore. Its distorted. Even the reserve site is not properly drawn and its not even in existence most of it. I think if u wanna talk about your reclamation claims, u can create your own forum not here.

Maybe u can start talking about reclamation after 2030. Now is still too early dude..

Btw maybe u should point to me where is Marina East Gardens and the huge Golf Course near Fort Road. How come its located in a zone marked as Residential ??? Hahaha talking about accuracy.
    Still waiting for Ringo to answer to this question....

Project should TOP end September/ or mid October. Now they are cleaning up the units. The 100-year old white conservation house is the only sole residential project by Regent Bidwell, a well known architect who built the Raffles Hotel, Goodwood Park Hotel and the Victoria Concert Hall.

Btw if you buy after TOP, price will definitely be higher. However, now there is limited choice available as owners not eager to sell their units. I only have lower floors available for Stack 1 (2 units at 710 sq.ft) , Stack 2 (1 unit at 808 sq.ft) and Stack 4 (2 units at 614 sq.ft). Not much seaview for all as they are all below 10th floor. U might sea a little bit seaview if u are above 7th floor.

If you want seaview got to wait till TOP. Please email me privately your tel number and I will contact u shortly once I have high floor units available.

As I mentioned this project should TOP end Sep or mid October. The last TOP deadline is December 2013. This project takes longer time because of the conservation house in front which slows construction altogether, as well as the approval process for TOP.

Btw they have already prepared the keys to be given out to owners. Its all a matter of time. Just be patient. Now cleaning of every unit going on - repainting, marble polishing etc....If you want to know the very detail. At least this developer is responsible and not rushing to give unit in bad condition like some.

Oh Oh now i know somebody owns an ulu Jurong property and he is trying to downsell the prime D15 area. Hello Ringo please wake up. Jurong is an industrial area, polluted by tonnes and tonnes of smoke from the chimneys, lorries and industrial workers. Jurong is no where to compare with East district or even the worst of the East like Bedok. Needless to say any comparison with Meyer or Amber area.

Btw i am not pulling yr legs, but is your Jurong condo freehold ?? I am sure its not...so please dont even bother to compare with freehold condo in D15 with seaview. U can buy the story made from the developers with regards to Jurong, but as an agent I only have sympathy for u. No doubt u will have no problem renting your condo, but selling it will be very very hard at a price you buying. Take care and all the best to u.
    There is no need to criticize the folks over in jurong just because you want to sell property in D15. Furthermore, why are you so gullible to believe what people are saying in this forum? And what does Jurong property has got to do with land reclamation along East Coast?

Perhaps you are running out of any convincing idea to sell thats why you need to use ulu Jurong to make what you are selling looks good. Like bragging yourself as a millionaire when you are in Indonesia.

Smile

There is no need to criticize the folks over in jurong just because you want to sell property in D15. Furthermore, why are you so gullible to believe what people are saying in this forum? And what does Jurong property has got to do with land reclamation along East Coast?

Perhaps you are running out of any convincing idea to sell thats why you need to use ulu Jurong to make what you are selling looks good. Like bragging yourself as a millionaire when you are in Indonesia.
    hehehe yeah right. Although I am an agent for over 15 years, I have also started investing in private condo since 1997. I wonder have u started investing that early ?? So I believe u are aware how much I have made money since then. I already bought and sold more than 8 properties which I owned since 1998. Yes I am an Indonesian millionaire you are right....

I rest my case. You can continue bragging about your Jurong condo. Good luck to u.

hehehe yeah right. Although I am an agent for over 15 years, I have also started investing in private condo since 1997. I wonder have u started investing that early ?? So I believe u are aware how much I have made money since then. I already bought and sold more than 8 properties which I owned since 1998. Yes I am an Indonesian millionaire you are right....

I rest my case. You can continue bragging about your Jurong condo. Good luck to u.
    I have said many time in this forum, it is pointless to be keyboard warrior of telling us what you own, how successful you are because

1) It your word vs mine
    2) Who you are, how much money you claim you made is none of our business, we are only keen to hear what you have to say about the subject of discussion

Finally, we agree on something

I have said many time in this forum, it is pointless to be keyboard warrior of telling us what you own, how successful you are because

1) It your word vs mine
    2) Who you are, how much money you claim you made is none of our business, we are only keen to hear what you have to say about the subject of discussion

Hehe i am just answering to your claims that I am an Indonesian millionaire thats all...please remember what u said earlier before u make comments on mine.

Hehe i am just answering to your claims that I am an Indonesian millionaire thats all...please remember what u said earlier before u make comments on mine.
    If you are rich, you wont need to be so desperate selling snake oil in this forum. That is a fact.

If you are rich, you wont need to be so desperate selling snake oil in this forum. That is a fact.
    you know ... i'm quite critical of the way shawn portrays things and i definitely dont agree with his style of doing some things, however , a fact is a fact unfortunately and i can tell you he has done pretty well for himself ...

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx View Post
    you know ... i'm quite critical of the way shawn portrays things and i definitely dont agree with his style of doing some things, however , a fact is a fact unfortunately and i can tell you he has done pretty well for himself ...
    anybody who invested in properties over the past 10 years are all doing very well, so there dont need to brag about it in the forum. Even the guy who sweat under spot light selling snakeoil can also be doing very well.

anybody who invested in properties over the past 10 years are all doing very well, so there dont need to brag about it in the forum. Even the guy who sweat under spot light selling snakeoil can also be doing very well.
    it is what it is. but I have seen people with plenty become nothing and the other way around. let him brag lah, reading is free anyway bro!

most of the people who have been in this business will be turned off by aristo. that's pretty much a fact. but of course, with the way developers are heading, this may become the norm in a decade or two. really hard to say.

everyone i've spoken to has their own views and ideas on the economy and where we are headed, but this is the first time everyone is sailing blind together ... so really depends on whose school of thought you follow.

i've hardly bought anything this year .. im a net seller at the moment. let's see how the fed announcement affects things (if there is any effect at all)

Smile

As I mentioned this project should TOP end Sep or mid October. The last TOP deadline is December 2013. This project takes longer time because of the conservation house in front which slows construction altogether, as well as the approval process for TOP.

Btw they have already prepared the keys to be given out to owners. Its all a matter of time. Just be patient. Now cleaning of every unit going on - repainting, marble polishing etc....If you want to know the very detail. At least this developer is responsible and not rushing to give unit in bad condition like some.

Hi Shawn. From reading your postings in the forum, I can bet you are extremely knowledgable of the property industry. Read here that you have gone up seeing a few units at The Aristo. I am very interested in getting a unit here. What is your honest opinion on The Aristo please appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Hi Shawn. From reading your postings in the forum, I can bet you are extremely knowledgable of the property industry. Read here that you have gone up seeing a few units at The Aristo. I am very interested in getting a unit here. What is your honest opinion on The Aristo please appreciate it.
    mai kay kay lah shawn.

Ha ha....
    Doubt anyone is interested in aristo.

mai kay kay lah shawn.
    not bad le ... maybe he assumes everyone is really stupid ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Hello Marky just dont bother about some of the forumers here. They just like to be here in The Aristo forum. U should know what is their motive ultimately. Btw u can drop me a private email n I will get back to u with more info and some photos of the actual units. Hear from u.

Hello Marky just dont bother about some of the forumers here. They just like to be here in The Aristo forum. U should know what is their motive ultimately. Btw u can drop me a private email n I will get back to u with more info and some photos of the actual units. Hear from u.
    This is really hilarious

1) If Shawn really want to speak to Marky in private, I wonder why Shawn dont just send Marky a private message instead he need to post it on forum to ask him to send you a private email?

2) Does Marky even know his email address in the first place? If not how to send?

3) Does Shawn even know that he has disable the function to allow people in the forum from sending message to him via email.

Again, Shawn, mai kay kay lah.

Despicable salesman No.1

Yes Ringo do u want me to show u how many private emails I got in the past ?? I dont need to proof u anything and I dont gain or lose anything by proofing anything to u. U can believe whatever u wanna believe in including the reclamation of east coast hahaha.

Btw I am going out to enjoy my weekend and good luck to your Jurong condo. Just hope your condo ceiling wont collapse like what happens to JEM mall hahahaha. There is always this saying 'Buy an ulu condo, get an ulu workmanship as expected'. Sorry no offense yah.

Yes Ringo do u want me to show u how many private emails I got in the past ?? I dont need to proof u anything and I dont gain or lose anything by proofing anything to u. U can believe whatever u wanna believe in including the reclamation of east coast hahaha.

Btw I am going out to enjoy my weekend and good luck to your Jurong condo. Just hope your condo ceiling wont collapse like what happens to JEM mall hahahaha. There is always this saying 'Buy an ulu condo, get an ulu workmanship as expected'. Sorry no offense yah.

Actually I would be very interested to know how offend you "admire" and "praise" yourself in this forum.

This map is not the current map of Singapore. Its distorted. Even the reserve site is not properly drawn and its not even in existence most of it. I think if u wanna talk about your reclamation claims, u can create your own forum not here.

Maybe u can start talking about reclamation after 2030. Now is still too early dude..

Btw maybe u should point to me where is Marina East Gardens and the huge Golf Course near Fort Road. How come its located in a zone marked as Residential in the map ??? Hahaha talking about accuracy.
    Btw Ringo still waiting for your answer to this. Please dont ignore my question thanx. Bye Bye