Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 813182328333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1216

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Haha. Nothing to do mah. Agents just want to sell only la. Never mind, just wait for the project to TOP then people can see the actual layout.
    you're a better man than I. also - no change today as i drove past. maybe ill take a walk past tonight or tomorrow. but nothing seems to have changed inside so far.

The construction is so slow that you won't notice a difference for the past 5 years anyway

If you haven't been to the site, you must be thinking that they are building Reflection @ Amber Bay. But actually it is a tiny site with 56 units.

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx View Post
    you're a better man than I. also - no change today as i drove past. maybe ill take a walk past tonight or tomorrow. but nothing seems to have changed inside so far.

Yeah u sound so sourgrape Thomas tsk tsk tsk....poor guy. Continue continue with your inputs here...it becomes so obvious wats your motive are...no idiots will wanna waste their time giving inputs in this Aristo thread if they dont have a motive/interest here. You can be an agent, seller, buyer or a sourgrape indeed.

Btw the project has TOP. Yeah its slow...as I said the very old 100 year old conservation house in front makes the project construction very very slow....If u want fast, go and buy those cheapo projects that developers can complete in 1 year...see the end results then.

A1694-00045-2006-BP01 Project Title:ERECTION OF 1 BLOCK OF 18-STOREY RESIDENTIAL FLATS (TOTAL 54 UNITS) WITH A BLOCK OF EXISTING CONSERVATION HOUSE (TOTAL 2 UNITS) AND BASEMENT MECHANICAL CAR PARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND COMMUNAL FACILITIES ON LOT 99777A MK 25 AT 23 AMBER ROAD Application Type:BCA-TOP-APPLN Current Status:APPROVED Current Status Date / Time:02/10/2013 13:50:15 Registration Date / Time:26/09/2013 17:02:49 Processing Officer:CHEONG YEE CHEK Telephone No.:63258633 Email Address:[email protected]

I already seen all the layouts physically...what do u expect from a 614, 646, 711 and 807 sq.ft ?? A spacious unit. These are new developments and dont expect units to be large like the older ones.

Btw its not that bad. The units are mostly squarish...they dont look really that small. The full glass effect and the balcony make the house look spacious.

If you want bigger unit, then settle for those older condos la...Here at Aristo your quantum is lower cause the units are small, so dont speak rubbish.

For $1.1 million for a 646 sq.ft (1+1 room) its still a steal for a freehold condo at prime D15 near the seaside. This price wont stay at this range for long. Dont trust me just wait and see.

Haha. Nothing to do mah. Agents just want to sell only la. Never mind, just wait for the project to TOP then people can see the actual layout.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Thomastan or Evolution...or Fiat hahaha all are same persons.

As an agent, at least I have a motive for being here but I am giving honest opinions. What about you ? Why are u here for ?? Hahaha dont think all the people in this thread are dumb.

And again Thomas is showing only 1 worst layout in Aristo to prove his point hahaha. That goes to show how a sourgrape he is. Poor thomas...u should spend your time attacking Ringo33 instead rather than putting all your time focusing on this thread.....

The construction is so slow that you won't notice a difference for the past 5 years anyway

If you haven't been to the site, you must be thinking that they are building Reflection @ Amber Bay. But actually it is a tiny site with 56 units.
    Haha tiny site what about the site of 16 @ Amber just down the road. Its just 2/3 of Aristo size and they are selling at $1700psf. So what do u expect Aristo psf to be when its TOP???

If u want big site go and buy near Pasir Ris or Changi prison they sure will give u big big site...

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post

For $1.1 million for a 646 sq.ft (1+1 room) its still a steal for a freehold condo at prime D15 near the seaside. This price wont stay at this range for long. Dont trust me just wait and see.
    so buy la! i mean, if the price sure go up and you are 100% sure "price wont stay at this range for long" .. you will make money right? why aren't you buying it yourself?

Since there are many other better designed condos, why are u so busybody here at The Aristo forum ?? Only people who are interested in The Aristo is here in the forum to check on messages. You are such a dumb fella.

Your $1.4k is not representative of The Aristo cause some of the transactions listed on URA are for 4 years back (delayed caveat). if you go into URA, from Sep to Dec 2012 most of the transactions are from $1500-1599 psf. The low floor units (the 2nd floor ones) are not representative of the whole of Aristo. Dont try to deceive yourself much less other people. More than 50% of the transactions in this period is for those 4th floor and below.

The fact is they are not many sellers for Aristo. Most of the high floor unit owners are holding on till TOP to sell despite receiving very good offers above $1600psf.

So you are discriminately using low floor transactions to average out the rest of the floor areas.

Be wise. U are such a sore loser. I hope you will be in this forum again 6 months from now k. Cause I wanna give u a good laugh.
    btw - 6 months already. where's the good laugh? please do tell.

He has imaginary 2k psf cheque waiting for him. But his imaginary owners rejected.

btw - 6 months already. where's the good laugh? please do tell.

No leh, your opinion isn't honest at all. But anyway, a picture tells a thousand words. People can see the layout. Now TOP, even better. With such big balcony and planters and bay windows, let's see if there is any buyers for low floor.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Thomastan or Evolution...or Fiat hahaha all are same persons.

As an agent, at least I have a motive for being here but I am giving honest opinions. What about you ? Why are u here for ?? Hahaha dont think all the people in this thread are dumb.

And again Thomas is showing only 1 worst layout in Aristo to prove his point hahaha. That goes to show how a sourgrape he is. Poor thomas...u should spend your time attacking Ringo33 instead rather than putting all your time focusing on this thread.....

No leh, your opinion isn't honest at all. But anyway, a picture tells a thousand words. People can see the layout. Now TOP, even better. With such big balcony and planters and bay windows, let's see if there is any buyers for low floor.
    can lah. convince a few new couples starting out in life with no experience in this line / type of purchasing. he seems like the sort.

he is so sure can make money, but not taking the gamble himself? which person will be so generous to introduce something they are saying CONFIRM make money... wa.. should be a guru or running his own property agency already. why just be an agent when can be Warren Buffett?

not everyone does it for the money ok.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=567
    Charitable people ‘tend to be happier’.

so buy la! i mean, if the price sure go up and you are 100% sure "price wont stay at this range for long" .. you will make money right? why aren't you buying it yourself?
    The price has never stayed at the original range. Hello dumby !

Most of the units price was $950-1050psf...so now at $1800-2000psf, u think the owners dont make money ?? Why would I buy when I am an agent ?? U go and buy la...I dont see the logic in your argument to ask me to buy.

Hehe thank you for your interest in this condo...that shows how desperate u are. Despite your claims that you have no interest in Aristo, you could spend time to travel to the site and check. So this is a good sign for Aristo ...there are rats and dogs waiting to grab your units !! Just beware.

Deferred payment scheme means you don't pay interest but you pay 3% more on purchase price. DPS doesn't mean you don't lose on rental. In fact, you lose on rental (worth 200k) + 3% of purchase price. So you lose TWICE.

Whether the conservation house is difficult to maintain or not, it is beside the point. The owners are losing out on rental as the days go by.

Own stay even worse. Not only do they lose out on rental, they will be in for a big surprise (big planters, bay windows, balcony). Own stay doesn't mean no loss of rental. The existing house that they are staying in can be rented out. But I feel the overly disproportional size of the planters, balcony and bay windows will be a more detrimental factor. Who will want a house with 40% of space on planters, balcony and bay windows?

Lastly, you can't even walk probably with a queen sized bed in the room. I am not interested in such a lousy layout house btw. No sane person would. I want to walk comfortably - not side ways. At least my room can put a king size bed + study table + chair + TV. Aristo - No thanks. I walk like a normal human, not side ways.
    Hahaha could u explain how u go about to know that Aristo give a 3% discount for progressive payment ?? All i know as an agent the Aristo developer is very flexible on price and if u were a serious buyer, you could get a discount that time in 2009..

And please explain how u get that $200k rental income ?? Aristo construction takes at least 2.5 years to finish. Even if it finishes early say in Jan 2012, Its only 2 years rental and how do u earn $200k from 2 years rental for a 646 sq.ft ??? Please explain your logic here...In addition, you still need to pay your loan so your clean profit is not $200k, maybe just $20k for the past 2 years if u rent the unit at $3.3k per month.

U know Thomas a lot of people are not as desperate as u to depend on rental..maybe u cant hold a unit too long cause u cant afford, so u sell and buy a unit where u can rent to support your loan. But there are lots of cash rich people nowadays in Singapore, and sorry u dont seem to be in this group judging from the conversation u did here.

So why waste your time here in Aristo thread ??? Hahahaha obviously u have a motive...or u sourgrape huh...or u regret huh for selling at a cheap price years back when u cant hold the unit...sorry huh i feel sad for u. But this is life move on.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Thomas.
    Last edited by Shawn; 03-10-13 at 23:07.

first you said:

then you roti prata around and twist your words:

The price has never stayed at the original range. Hello dumby !

Most of the units price was $950-1050psf...so now at $1800-2000psf, u think the owners dont make money ?? Why would I buy when I am an agent ?? U go and buy la...I dont see the logic in your argument to ask me to buy.
    so basically first you said anyone who buys at $1700psf sure make money because the price wont stay at this range for long (that's YOUR words)
    then you talk about the owners who bought PREVIOUSLY and say they will sure make money - yet in the first line you said anyone who buys at 1700 .. also make money! so which is it? the former or the latter? glad to see you're helping me prove my point about you ... you can flip prata so fast!! telling others to take the risk when you yourself dont have the balls.

Hehe thank you for your interest in this condo...that shows how desperate u are. Despite your claims that you have no interest in Aristo, you could spend time to travel to the site and check. So this is a good sign for Aristo ...there are rats and dogs waiting to grab your units !! Just beware.
    please lah - i live down the street... dont flatter "your" condo. i don't really have a choice but to go past this place. its still crap.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

If give to charity then things like those people use our donated money for own investments, buy gold taps, buy properties/investments for themselves where they keep the profits or invest for their own or family member's fames, I will be very very angry, how to be happier?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    not everyone does it for the money ok.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=567
    Charitable people ‘tend to be happier’.

I didn't say 3% discount. Read properly. I say pay 3% more for DPS.

200k rental income - easy. Imagine you buy Icon during the time where people buy Aristo at 900 - 1000 psf. Icon studio only 600+k.

Rent out 3.8k a month conservatively. Multiply by 12 months then by 4.5 years. See what you get.

You agent so many years, you don't know? No wonder people say agent dishonest. Oh ya, Icon prices also went up almost 100%. Transacted of course. Unlike yours. Yours is imaginary 2000 psf when URA only show 1.5 to 1.6k psf. I am not a bit interested in a unit with such layout.

To sum up:-

Aristo - Went up 60% since 2009 low. No rental
    Icon - Went up 90%, 200k rental

You can use your sister project - One Amber to calculate as well. See what you get.

Hahaha could u explain how u go about to know that Aristo give a 3% discount for progressive payment ?? All i know as an agent the Aristo developer is very flexible on price and if u were a serious buyer, you could get a discount that time in 2009..

And please explain how u get that $200k rental income ?? Aristo construction takes at least 2.5 years to finish. Even if it finishes early say in Jan 2012, Its only 2 years rental and how do u earn $200k from 2 years rental for a 646 sq.ft ??? Please explain your logic here...In addition, you still need to pay your loan so your clean profit is not $200k, maybe just $20k for the past 2 years if u rent the unit at $3.3k per month.

U know Thomas a lot of people are not as desperate as u to depend on rental..maybe u cant hold a unit too long cause u cant afford, so u sell and buy a unit where u can rent to support your loan. But there are lots of cash rich people nowadays in Singapore, and sorry u dont seem to be in this group judging from the conversation u did here.

So why waste your time here in Aristo thread ??? Hahahaha obviously u have a motive...or u sourgrape huh...or u regret huh for selling at a cheap price years back when u cant hold the unit...sorry huh i feel sad for u. But this is life move on.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Thomas.

He in his own world. 2k psf

first you said:

so basically first you said anyone who buys at $1700psf sure make money because the price wont stay at this range for long (that's YOUR words)
    then you talk about the owners who bought PREVIOUSLY and say they will sure make money - yet in the first line you said anyone who buys at 1700 .. also make money! so which is it? the former or the latter? glad to see you're helping me prove my point about you ... you can flip prata so fast!! telling others to take the risk when you yourself dont have the balls.

please lah - i live down the street... dont flatter "your" condo. i don't really have a choice but to go past this place. its still crap.

I didn't say 3% discount. Read properly. I say pay 3% more for DPS.

200k rental income - easy. Imagine you buy Icon during the time where people buy Aristo at 900 - 1000 psf. Icon studio only 600+k.

Rent out 3.8k a month conservatively. Multiply by 12 months then by 4.5 years. See what you get.

You agent so many years, you don't know? No wonder people say agent dishonest. Oh ya, Icon prices also went up almost 100%. Transacted of course. Unlike yours. Yours is imaginary 2000 psf when URA only show 1.5 to 1.6k psf. I am not a bit interested in a unit with such layout.

To sum up:-

Aristo - Went up 60% since 2009 low. No rental
    Icon - Went up 90%, 200k rental

You can use your sister project - One Amber to calculate as well. See what you get.

Hello Thomas,

Tsk Tsk Tsk and one more Tsk to Thomastan to start with.

Icon condo project in Tanjong Pagar TOP in 2006, but Aristo was launched officially in 2009 and soft launch in mid 2008 with only a handful of buyers. In 2009 when Aristo was mostly sold at $900-1050psf, Icon was already selling subsale at 1400psf on average. And now fast forward to 2013, Icon psf is only $1850psf. So from 2009 to 2013, psf$ increase for Icon was only about 30%. Whereas for Aristo, from 2009 to 2013, psf increase was around 55% before TOP as average transaction is at $1550psf this year but its easily expected to go higher to around 80-100% after TOP cause most of the units transacted this year before TOP was for the low floor units.

And One Amber in 2009 was already hovering around $1000psf...and presently its around $1400-1600psf. So only about 45% increase few years after TOP.

See the link for some clarification http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...s-increase-18-

So ultimately, Aristo owners dont really lose money as u so call claim in fact they are above the market average growth as the Aristo developer sell their units very cheap to the next round of buyers in 2009 when the market crash. U seem to be so sourgrape to have missed the boat. I am sorry to say this. With all the postings u made, u just seem to make yourself embarrassed out of nothing by giving false information.

And when u talk about rental, you are comparing a ready unit Icon with an under construction condo which is completely out of tuned. Why are people still buying more units from developers even until now instead of subsale ?? Cause they can get a better deal (discount and other packages) and can wait longer period so they can profit out when the time comes, or they can save enough money to get ready to take over their units in 3 to 4 years time...

Also when i say 3% discount, I was referring to the progressive payment unit which u claimed got that discount. That was a decade old practice long long long ago...In 2009, when the property crash, u can even negotiate with developer for a discount...no need to even take progressive. So your claims are all unfounded.

Sorry Thomas..u have no substance. You merely spend time here to attack Aristo to find justification to relief your anger and frustations when looking at other people making $$$...Anyway all the best to your contributions here. I wont be here for a couple of weeks as away to Jakarta again.

first you said:

Well Evolution or Thomastan, both same person but different nicks. There are only about 6 people who bought Aristo during the soft launch in 2008 at $1600-1700psf on average. The rest all buy around $900-1050psf. So to the first 6 buyers, they will still make a profit but lesser than the rest probably around $1900-2000psf for their units after TOP as their units are mostly choiced units on higher floors.

Only after TOP we will know how much they will make. But to the majority who bought at $900-1050psf, u think they dont make $$$ ??? When Pasir Ris is already transacted at $1000psf ???

This is my guestimate on average psf after TOP

1-5th floor - 1600-1700psf
    6-10th floor - 1650-1750psf
    11-15th floor - 1750-1850psf
    16th floor and above - above $1800psf (the sky is the limit)

This is still a bargain if u compare to Cape and 16@Amber. I am pretty disappointed with the architectural facade of 16@Amber to be honest which is now selling at $1700psf on average. The Cape the result yet to be seen as now still left with 2 more floors to complete.

I am glad that I was not the 7th buyer in 2008. Do you think the resale will be good after TOP when people view the unit?
    Well Evolution or Thomastan, both same person but different nicks. There are only about 6 people who bought Aristo during the soft launch in 2008 at $1600-1700psf on average. The rest all buy around $900-1050psf. So to the first 6 buyers, they will still make a profit but lesser than the rest probably around $1900-2000psf for their units after TOP as their units are mostly choiced units on higher floors.

Only after TOP we will know how much they will make. But to the majority who bought at $900-1050psf, u think they dont make $$$ ??? When Pasir Ris is already transacted at $1000psf ???

This is still a bargain if u compare to Cape and 16@Amber. I am pretty disappointed with the architectural facade of 16@Amber to be honest which is now selling at $1700psf on average. The Cape the result yet to be seen as now still left with 2 more floors to complete.

Hi bro Shawn... Since the project has top ... Any chances of u can going up and take a few good shots for us to see ? I am sure the sea views would be fantastic ...

Congrats to all Aristo buyers

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro View Post
    Hi bro Shawn... Since the project has top ... Any chances of u can going up and take a few good shots for us to see ? I am sure the sea views would be fantastic ...

Congrats to all Aristo buyers
    Will love to see the pics.

Shawn thanks for the info. Btw any idea when we can start viewing Aristo? I cant wait to go up and see the unit especially those on the high floor. You said nobody on high floor selling now but will there be any after TOP?

Judging from my last check on URA caveat, last year alone there were 12 subsales and this year another 3. That would make like 28% of the units already change hands and these units cant be sold for the next 3 years because of the new government regulations. That will mean there are now only 40 units or lesser which can be sold provided the owners wanna sell. I am really keen on the high floors especially those above 10th floor.

Hear from you feedback, thanks.

Agents can really act dumb and pretend to be stupid. I don't know how you do that.

Icon studio 650k during 2009 low. Now 1.15M and above
    One amber studio 500 to 600k, now > 1M

Hello Thomas,

Tsk Tsk Tsk and one more Tsk to Thomastan to start with.

Icon condo project in Tanjong Pagar TOP in 2006, but Aristo was launched officially in 2009 and soft launch in mid 2008 with only a handful of buyers. In 2009 when Aristo was mostly sold at $900-1050psf, Icon was already selling subsale at 1400psf on average. And now fast forward to 2013, Icon psf is only $1850psf. So from 2009 to 2013, psf$ increase for Icon was only about 30%. Whereas for Aristo, from 2009 to 2013, psf increase was around 55% before TOP as average transaction is at $1550psf this year but its easily expected to go higher to around 80-100% after TOP cause most of the units transacted this year before TOP was for the low floor units.

And One Amber in 2009 was already hovering around $1000psf...and presently its around $1400-1600psf. So only about 45% increase few years after TOP.

See the link for some clarification http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...s-increase-18-

So ultimately, Aristo owners dont really lose money as u so call claim in fact they are above the market average growth as the Aristo developer sell their units very cheap to the next round of buyers in 2009 when the market crash. U seem to be so sourgrape to have missed the boat. I am sorry to say this. With all the postings u made, u just seem to make yourself embarrassed out of nothing by giving false information.

And when u talk about rental, you are comparing a ready unit Icon with an under construction condo which is completely out of tuned. Why are people still buying more units from developers even until now instead of subsale ?? Cause they can get a better deal (discount and other packages) and can wait longer period so they can profit out when the time comes, or they can save enough money to get ready to take over their units in 3 to 4 years time...

Also when i say 3% discount, I was referring to the progressive payment unit which u claimed got that discount. That was a decade old practice long long long ago...In 2009, when the property crash, u can even negotiate with developer for a discount...no need to even take progressive. So your claims are all unfounded.

Sorry Thomas..u have no substance. You merely spend time here to attack Aristo to find justification to relief your anger and frustations when looking at other people making $$$...Anyway all the best to your contributions here. I wont be here for a couple of weeks as away to Jakarta again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Shawn thanks for the info. Btw any idea when we can start viewing Aristo? I cant wait to go up and see the unit especially those on the high floor. You said nobody on high floor selling now but will there be any after TOP?

Judging from my last check on URA caveat, last year alone there were 12 subsales and this year another 3. That would make like 28% of the units already change hands and these units cant be sold for the next 3 years because of the new government regulations. That will mean there are now only 40 units or lesser which can be sold provided the owners wanna sell. I am really keen on the high floors especially those above 10th floor.

Hear from you feedback, thanks.
    Anyone collected key or managed to go up for a peep?

Quote Originally Posted by Simply East View Post
    Anyone collected key or managed to go up for a peep?
    Already more than 30 owners already collect keys since Wednesday. Most owners are happy with their units. Already some have started renovation, and within these 2 days I have like 20 calls to view Aristo. Talking with some agents, there are already more than 10 viewings arranged. I have arranged 2 viewings and personally for rent and there is one offer owner hasnt got back. Spectacular success for a small development.

So far, only 3 owners indicated their intention to sell all asking minimum $1720-1950psf. The rest all wanna stay or rent. Went up and the furnishings are great as expected. Sea view is also great especially for Stack 2 and 3 units.

The club house on 14th floor is one of a kind, unique and high ceiling offering a spectacular seaview while u are in your pool or jacuzzi, with planters surrrounding it. The gym is small but neat and full glass facing the sea while u do yr work out. This clubhouse sure stand out compared to the one at Parc Seabreeze or any other development I seen before.

The Aristo conservation house now stand out proud elegant and befitting the status of the development. With a beautiful lobby and a nice play of lighting and landscaping, this development looks like a 5 star hotel.

Later I will post some beautiful photos of this development.

Default truth hurts

Later I will post some beautiful photos of this development.
    I went through all 100++ pages of this thread and it is with deepest regard that I say that almost everyone except Shawn had anything significant to contribute.

Shawn, you've really impressed me with your knowledge cos you've been right almost about everything you've said about Aristo and to add insult to injury, you made those predictions like way way back when it was uncertain whether the project would see the light of day after all those problems the construction company faced amidst the financial meltdown

I'm dead sure I saw you a few days ago. Next time if you want to take pictures just knock on our doors. I doubt that anyone would deny your request to take pictures from the balcony. If you had done that then you wouldn't have had to climb over the ledge via the lift lobby and leave your footprints all over.

I loved the history sharing session about the lobby i.e. main entrance/waiting area which is indeed grand, spacious and one-of-a-kind. The sofa is huge in size and looks really comfortable and the aircon temperature is seriously super strong. You should see the look on the security guard's face whose manning the reception counter I doubt he likes the extreme climate conditions. i'm unhappy about the size of the gym which is smacked right the on same level as the swimming pool styled after the Roman times. It's small and definitely cramped.

To a certain extent, I'm quite keen to know the identities of the ministers who might be our neighbours. So far I've only seen our local Singaporeans @ Aristo.

Shawn I wanted to ask you and it may sound silly but..... what is the name of the upcoming project which is around the roundabout from Parkway Parade to Amber Road. Silversea? Will they alter the roundabout to construct the entrance/exit to that upcoming development or will those entry/exit points be constructed away from the roundabout?

See your around man.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassanova View Post
    I went through all 100++ pages of this thread and it is with deepest regard that I say that almost everyone except Shawn had anything significant to contribute.

Shawn, you've really impressed me with your knowledge cos you've been right almost about everything you've said about Aristo and to add insult to injury, you made those predictions like way way back when it was uncertain whether the project would see the light of day after all those problems the construction company faced amidst the financial meltdown

I'm dead sure I saw you a few days ago. Next time if you want to take pictures just knock on our doors. I doubt that anyone would deny your request to take pictures from the balcony. If you had done that then you wouldn't have had to climb over the ledge via the lift lobby and leave your footprints all over.

I loved the history sharing session about the lobby i.e. main entrance/waiting area which is indeed grand, spacious and one-of-a-kind. The sofa is huge in size and looks really comfortable and the aircon temperature is seriously super strong. You should see the look on the security guard's face whose manning the reception counter I doubt he likes the extreme climate conditions. i'm unhappy about the size of the gym which is smacked right the on same level as the swimming pool styled after the Roman times. It's small and definitely cramped.

To a certain extent, I'm quite keen to know the identities of the ministers who might be our neighbours. So far I've only seen our local Singaporeans @ Aristo.

Shawn I wanted to ask you and it may sound silly but..... what is the name of the upcoming project which is around the roundabout from Parkway Parade to Amber Road. Silversea? Will they alter the roundabout to construct the entrance/exit to that upcoming development or will those entry/exit points be constructed away from the roundabout?

See your around man.

Hehe probably u got the wrong guy who sneaked in. Thats not me for sure. Cause i am not going to risk my life climbing the ledge illegally. In any case, how does that person climb over the ledge when the aircon ledge is near the kitchen at the back and there is no way to access the ledge from outside except through the kitchen window???

Congrats to u Cassanova as the new owner of Aristo. I went up to see Aristo a few days ago...find its a nice small boutique development ideally located near ecp and the beach, and freehold. The conservation house somehow mesmerises me with its winged gates and beautiful landscaping and lighting.

U r right about the gym, its small but I seen many smaller ones than this. The good thing is the gym at Aristo is full glass from top to bottom so u have unobstructed sea view while u jog on the threadmill. What I feel u as resident should ask for free weights series (a collection of dumb bells) and a small top body workout machine like pull up and push up equipment. Need to reorganise the equipments so u can fit all of them nicely cause now u only have threadmill, electronic cycle, and stepper. The pool is beautiful with the unobstructed sea and city view.

Btw Silversea has its own small road with an entry and exit points away from the roundabout. U should take a walk and see it for yrself. I went up Silversea but am disappointed with the balcony design - some units have balconies separated from the neighbor just by a 10mm frosted glass which towering 2 metre high. As a result, if u happen to be at the balcony naked, your neighbor could probably see yr silhouette through that frosted glass. Also when u talk, your neighbor probably can hear yr chats.

Btw my partner agent just sold a unit at Aristo at approximately $1780psf for a low floor unit below 6 floor. Also hear one unit at 646 sq.ft rented out for $4.2k. Many people wanna view Aristo this coming weekend. So are u selling yr unit ???