Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627283338 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

You are right if you look at this data:

LOOK AT THE SOLAR RADIATION AND SOL-AIR TEMPERATURE ON THE WEST FACADE.

Quote Originally Posted by ezonme
    i was really bothered by unethical snake oil salesman claiming west sun is not an issue when buying a million $$ apartment.
    I used to stay in a flat facing west sun and I can honestly said 4-7pm is the worst timing. Temperature increase by at least 3-5 deg.

It can get worse if there is a lot of glass in the facade/windows...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    It can get worse if there is a lot of glass in the facade/windows...
    doesn't matter cos u will start to draw Ur curtain at 3pm. The lack of wind increases the heat, basically like an oven if you don't on the a/c.

i'm sure no agent would arrange a viewing at 3-6pm for a west sun apartment for the above reason.

doesn't matter cos u will start to draw Ur curtain at 3pm. The lack of wind increases the heat, basically like an oven if you don't on the a/c.

i'm sure no agent would arrange a viewing at 3-6pm for a west sun apartment for the above reason.
    Ya,nobody would b so silly to do it..maybe only that snake oil salesman 'shxxx' would do it...hahahaha

Glass is not so bad. When you have a wall facing the west sun, your room is like a mini sauna for the rest of the night.

And west sun is a big issue when people look for own stay.

i was really bothered by unethical snake oil salesman claiming west sun is not an issue when buying a million $$ apartment.
    I used to stay in a flat facing west sun and I can honestly said 4-7pm is the worst timing. Temperature increase by at least 3-5 deg.

No 1 rule of buying house in Singapore, NO WEST SUN, unless you are in European country. Then change to NO 1 rule of buying HOUSE, MUST FACE WEST SUN.

Glass is worst as it enables short-wave radiation from the sun to enter the room and it will become long-wave radiation that will be trapped within the room. Heat will build up and absorb into the wall due to the high thermal mass of the blockwall. In the night, it will re-radiate into the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Glass is not so bad. When you have a wall facing the west sun, your room is like a mini sauna for the rest of the night.

And west sun is a big issue when people look for own stay.

Make sense. A bit of west sun is fine (maybe 30 degree at most) but direct is like oven. No way I am going to get something with direct west sun.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Glass is worst as it enables short-wave radiation from the sun to enter the room and it will become long-wave radiation that will be trapped within the room. Heat will build up and absorb into the wall due to the high thermal mass of the blockwall. In the night, it will re-radiate into the room.

Make sense. A bit of west sun is fine (maybe 30 degree at most) but direct is like oven. No way I am going to get something with direct west sun.
    Sounds like from someone who is very bitter and unable to get an Aristo unit, as such he is badmouthing this development badly with the hope that owners will sell at a discount to him.

Vague hope...already Sky Habitat selling at $1700psf for a 99 year leasehold. Aristo is a freehold development and superior location and with seaview fronting, and ameneties within a short distance, much less a city drive 10 minutes away, and an MRT station about to jut out nearby in 5 years time. Seems like Aristo will come to $2000psf anytime soon.

When they announce the new mrt line, Aristo and neighboring condos will shoot up 20-30% more from here. Dont believe me just wait, watch and see. In 6 months time, Aristo TOP hope u guys still here to post your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    No 1 rule of buying house in Singapore, NO WEST SUN, unless you are in European country. Then change to NO 1 rule of buying HOUSE, MUST FACE WEST SUN.
    There is hardly any sun for the past 6 months in Singapore. Its mostly rain in the afternoon. So the sun is no big deal. In addition, one can install awning, put plants, or install window films to protect from intense sunrays.

As such, having sun facing is no longer a liability.

Btw same guy THOMASTAN using all kinds of nick names here i.e. daytona, fiat, zone etc etc and post messages on the very same day and time to discredit The Aristo, what a pathetic fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Btw same guy THOMASTAN using all kinds of nick names here i.e. daytona, fiat, zone etc etc and post messages on the very same day and time to discredit The Aristo, what a pathetic fool.
    There's nothing to discredit.what's mentioned are actual facts of the project itself.
    who would b so free to bother to have multiple names here to post their views n opinions?this is only a forum.

There is hardly any sun for the past 6 months in Singapore. Its mostly rain in the afternoon. So the sun is no big deal. In addition, one can install awning, put plants, or install window films to protect from intense sunrays.

As such, having sun facing is no longer a liability.
    Shawn,
    You are using 6 months of wet weather to convince west sun is not an issue? Might as well tell us that there will be snowfall in the late afternoon for the next 6 years!
    Hard selling is ok but exaggerate hard selling by distorting the fact displayed your professionalism.

Shawn,
    You are using 6 months of wet weather to convince west sun is not an issue? Might as well tell us that there will be snowfall in the late afternoon for the next 6 years!
    Hard selling is ok but exaggerate hard selling by distorting the fact displayed your professionalism.
    Yup btw its too late to buy The Aristo at bargain price as of today. 5 of my sellers decided to withdraw from selling their units. Now I am only left with 4 units at The Aristo for sale and all looking above $1550psf minimum.

My bet is Aristo will cross $2000psf anytime after TOP. Already Katong Regency at Geylang Serai area asking for $1700psf onwards...and mind u how do u compare prime Amber location with Geylang Serai (or TK road) ??

I just saw the end result of Aristo..it really looks posh n furnishing high class. How I know ? Dont ask cause I got access to their units even before TOP. And their seaview is good enough to bring in millions of dollar purchases..

Guess for those who badmouthing Aristo, they will be gone shortly in 3 months time. Dont believe just wait and see.

Far East will be launching the 2 Amber developments for more than 2000psf and these are not as good facing as the Aristo. Fulcrum launching at 1800psf onwards. Katong Regency (Geylang Serai) average 1600psf.

My sincere congrats to all buyers of Aristo who have managed to grab a unit there below $1500psf. This psf price will be gone for good.

Yup btw its too late to buy The Aristo at bargain price as of today. 5 of my sellers decided to withdraw from selling their units. Now I am only left with 4 units at The Aristo for sale and all looking above $1550psf minimum.

My bet is Aristo will cross $2000psf anytime after TOP. Already Katong Regency at Geylang Serai area asking for $1700psf onwards...and mind u how do u compare prime Amber location with Geylang Serai (or TK road) ??

I just saw the end result of Aristo..it really looks posh n furnishing high class. How I know ? Dont ask cause I got access to their units even before TOP. And their seaview is good enough to bring in millions of dollar purchases..

Guess for those who badmouthing Aristo, they will be gone shortly in 3 months time. Dont believe just wait and see.

Far East will be launching the 2 Amber developments for more than 2000psf and these are not as good facing as the Aristo. Fulcrum launching at 1800psf onwards. Katong Regency (Geylang Serai) average 1600psf.

My sincere congrats to all buyers of Aristo who have managed to grab a unit there below $1500psf. This psf price will be gone for good.
    tsk tsk tsk! still trying so hard to promote aristo! my hats off to u..
    cant sell just say cant sell lah,make up story telling us your sellers decided to withdraw selling their units...i bet there was not even a single offer.
    hahahahahahahahaha

You are stupid.

just check URA, from jul 2011 to dec 2011, 5 caveats lodged, all below 1500.

dear all Shawn doubters,

Shawn is a damn good agent. He has principles.
    I read Freakonomics.
    It said that real estate agents would act in their own interest rather than owners' interest.

for example, Shawn could have told his sellers that Aristo psf is 1500. his commission would be 1500 x 614 x 1% = $9210. the seller would get 1500 x 614 = $921,000.
    instead he forgo that 9210 so that his seller would get 2000x614=1228000
    the difference to shawn is only $3070 in commission, the difference to owners is $307000, a big difference.

Dear fellow forummers, how many agent have you known that act in owners' interest?
    Shawn is one. seller is oaying him the commission so he act in seller's interest instead of the buyer or HIS OWN.

i believe from all your experiences that your agent that have represented you so far would rather have 1 bird in hand rather than 2 in the bush.
    ie would sell Aristo at $1500 instead of 2000psf.

NOW we get the full picture abt his posting of mrt station around amber rd ----- blah - blah - blah - eventually it come back to promoting Aristo and probably trying to off load the "babies" by creating some sensational news abt FE pushing prices to 2k etc ....lol

confirm agent talk!

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    NOW we get the full picture abt his posting of mrt station around amber rd ----- blah - blah - blah - eventually it come back to promoting Aristo and probably trying to off load the "babies" by creating some sensational news abt FE pushing prices to 2k etc ....lol

confirm agent talk!
    but he is good agent, acting in the interest of the owners.
    Shawn has no obligation to us forummers, but he has obligation to the Aristo sellers.
    What's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    dear all Shawn doubters,

Shawn is a damn good agent. He has principles.
    I read Freakonomics.
    It said that real estate agents would act in their own interest rather than owners' interest.

for example, Shawn could have told his sellers that Aristo psf is 1500. his commission would be 1500 x 614 x 1% = $9210. the seller would get 1500 x 614 = $921,000.
    instead he forgo that 9210 so that his seller would get 2000x614=1228000
    the difference to shawn is only $3070 in commission, the difference to owners is $307000, a big difference.

Dear fellow forummers, how many agent have you known that act in owners' interest?
    Shawn is one. seller is oaying him the commission so he act in seller's interest instead of the buyer or HIS OWN.

i believe from all your experiences that your agent that have represented you so far would rather have 1 bird in hand rather than 2 in the bush.
    ie would sell Aristo at $1500 instead of 2000psf.
    say till sky drop down. if so good , just buy 5 unit himself, then sell at 2k can le lah. Somemore he dont mind west sun, the units are perfect for him. in 6 months he can sell 5x500x614+ 5x1% comm= millionaire in 6 mths. Just sign can le, so troublesome advertise for what.

D15 can haut. Strong indian demand there. The layout, westsun is no no for me personally. but for pple whom just need an address, pls call shawn to support him. Cos u know in future he will hardcore push sales for u also. $2500 for the next seller.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    but he is good agent, acting in the interest of the owners.
    Shawn has no obligation to us forummers, but he has obligation to the Aristo sellers.
    What's wrong with that?
    Bla Bla Bla...whatever it is, I just dropped by at East Village showroom. They sold almost all the condo units except for a 3 bedroom penthouse. Average psf at 1500psf for this freehold development located at Langgar Bedok (Bedok Road). Can u believe it ? That location for $1500psf ???

They have MRT with a small mall below.

Bla Bla Bla...whatever it is, I just dropped by at East Village showroom. They sold almost all the condo units except for a 3 bedroom penthouse. Average psf at 1500psf for this freehold development located at Langgar Bedok (Bedok Road). Can u believe it ? That location for $1500psf ???

Haha. Ya, agree. If so confident can hit 2k psf, why don't buy himself. Just like those gold traders. Say gold will hit 2.5k when it was at 1.9k. But then reality sank in and people realise gold is not worth that much.

I still don't understand the logic of Bishan or some blah blah blah can sell 2k psf. Mine can sell 1.8k psf. I don't see Icon selling at 2 million when Altez was selling their loft at that price.

say till sky drop down. if so good , just buy 5 unit himself, then sell at 2k can le lah. Somemore he dont mind west sun, the units are perfect for him. in 6 months he can sell 5x500x614+ 5x1% comm= millionaire in 6 mths. Just sign can le, so troublesome advertise for what.

D15 can haut. Strong indian demand there. The layout, westsun is no no for me personally. but for pple whom just need an address, pls call shawn to support him. Cos u know in future he will hardcore push sales for u also. $2500 for the next seller.

typical agents picking other expensive projects to justify their own projects.

I still don't understand the logic of Bishan or some blah blah blah can sell 2k psf. Mine can sell 1.8k psf. I don't see Icon selling at 2 million when Altez was selling their loft at that price.
    you pointed out a very good observation.

obviously he's talking rubbish! how could he have seen the end result? or maybe in his dreams?
    aristo is still in its skeleton stage of 11 storeys only out of total of 17 floors.
    still long long way to go.

the whole construction project is fully netted up n impossible to gain entry..even if u manage to sneak in or u disguise yourself as a construction worker,i doubt u will dare to climb up the fully exposed steps.
    anyway,there's nothing to see also except concrete!

Yap, i agreed with fiat500...

Pass by amber everyday .. ..it still all netted up.
    Built juz 1 block take v long
    Silversea and shore are progressing faster

And afternoon sun is v hot.
    I think for renov ,int design, any wall paper and paint for [email protected] peel and fade.
    Intense sunlight, salty air .....what a combo..
    Maybe juz do cement screed, that v lasting and rugged

QUOTE=fiat500]obviously he's talking rubbish! how could he have seen the end result? or maybe in his dreams?
    aristo is still in its skeleton stage of 11 storeys only out of total of 17 floors.
    still long long way to go.

the whole construction project is fully netted up n impossible to gain entry..even if u manage to sneak in or u disguise yourself as a construction worker,i doubt u will dare to climb up the fully exposed steps.

anyway,there's nothing to see also except concrete![/QUOTE]

Smile

Wow glad to know there are lot of interests in The Aristo. Just one remark made by me here can get more than 5 replies. Isnt it just amazing hahaha.

I am just being honest but people dont seem to trust honest opinion nowadays. Anyway, I am just an agent selling condos, no gains or losses from promoting or degrading a particular condo launch. If u guys cant take it, then dont have to. Buy whatever u think is a good investment including Katong Regency if u like. No one is preventing u from doing that.

All the best.

Wow glad to know there are lot of interests in The Aristo. Just one remark made by me here can get more than 5 replies. Isnt it just amazing hahaha.

I am just being honest but people dont seem to trust honest opinion nowadays. Anyway, I am just an agent selling condos, no gains or losses from promoting or degrading a particular condo launch. If u guys cant take it, then dont have to. Buy whatever u think is a good investment including Katong Regency if u like. No one is preventing u from doing that.

All the best.
    Don't b mistaken,its not the interest in the Aristo.
    the response are actually meant to rebutt u.
    Ha ha ha ha ha...